Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Thank you very much mighty otter.Seems Vayleton dream/actualy dream of all of us/ will come true.
Hehe, I really liked that pic. And Desire makes one think about what it means. But, I guess that scene most likely leads to "just" a bj. Since it has been hinted at during the hj in the shower scene. I don't think the first sex scene between Ann and Max will happen in the bathroom. But one hope that, that particularly scene leads to sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asphyx

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I agree...Bathroom is likely just a BJ since Ann has already sucked Max off I suspect he will unlock BJ in both the early morning bathroom and Max Punishment scenes. Maybe in the Massage as well!

Reactions: Vayleton

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
So BJ is up and time to enable private punishment again :cool:
Well there is really no more reason to ask her not to punish you.
At this point in the game your persuasion skills are probably so high it is virtually impossible to get punished unless you make mistakes in Lisa's HW and take the rap.

Or use the Mod! LOL

Reactions: behzad

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well there is really no more reason to ask her not to punish you.
At this point in the game your persuasion skills are probably so high it is virtually impossible to get punished unless you make mistakes in Lisa's HW and take the rap.

Or use the Mod! LOL
Yeah with mod its true its hard to get caught lots of loading from 00 to morning waste of time, but to use the mode you have to have option enabled or it doesn't work just for 1 week till you can disable again :) .

Reactions: Asphyx

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
i hope for solo content with kira since several updates. hopefully there will be some soon, but afaik the community doesnt like kira over any other female character apart from olivia
Kira will most likely never get a solo content. Not because the community doesn't like her over others, but because her purpose in the game is as a character to advance the storyline. Max needs help from Kira for almost everything that there is no actual plot between them other than "she helps him to achieve his goal with someone else".

Reactions: Corambis

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
for all who want to see something 'new' I found.... touch the hand and find out my surprise....
have fun at 6, 7, 11, 19, 20, 21, 22, and 00....

Reactions: GreenTea

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
for all who want to see something 'new' I found.... touch the hand and find out my surprise....
have fun at 6, 7, 11, 19, 20, 21, 22, and 00....
There is nothing new that has not been found already.
All those times have normal game play sex so if its not that then tell us what it is.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Could still work if the sex is in the 1.0 release. So far it's been rehearsal and movie both in the same update.
I just find it funny the biggest freak in the house yet she doesn't have a repeatable sex scenes. She is one of my favorites.

Reactions: Meso

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah with mod its true its hard to get caught lots of loading from 00 to morning waste of time, but to use the mode you have to have option enabled or it doesn't work just for 1 week till you can disable again :) .
Well even without the mod it is pretty hard to get caught at anything that gives you a punishment....
But with the Mods you can ask mom to give punishments including to yourself.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I deleted some of my old save games since my save folder was getting quite large and now none of my save games are options to load. I have to start a new game for some reason. I only deleted saves 1-50 and left saves 51-79 alone. I also deleted all my old auto and quick saves. Any ideas on how to use my existing save games? Save games 51-79 are my most recent save games and should still be valid. Any help is appreciated.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I deleted some of my old save games since my save folder was getting quite large and now none of my save games are options to load. I have to start a new game for some reason. I only deleted saves 1-50 and left saves 51-79 alone. I also deleted all my old auto and quick saves. Any ideas on how to use my existing save games? Save games 51-79 are my most recent save games and should still be valid. Any help is appreciated.
I think the save files need to be numbered in order. Try renaming save51.save to save0.save, save52.save to save1.save and so on.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think the save files need to be numbered in order. Try renaming save51.save to save0.save, save52.save to save1.save and so on.
Yes all save games must be in numerical order starting with save0.save, save1.save and so one and if a number is skipped then all from that skip number will not work.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you that worked! Seems kind of silly to me but oh well. Thank you both!

I'm kind of stuck in a few places in the game and was wondering if anyone has any info or links.

1. Alice stopped accepting my leg massages for some reason and I'm not sure how to get them back
2. Alice keeps being in a bad mood and asking for money and I'm not sure how to progress beyond this point. I do help her frequently at night with her blog.
3. I've never been able to get the private punishments to work where I push Lisa or Alice in private without mom present. It says that I will after dinner but dinner passes and nothing happens. I'm not sure what is going on here.
4. In the save game editor it has flags for the mother and others to be punished. Is this actually part of the game or is it vaporware. I've only seen opportunities to punish Lisa and Alice by spanking them in front of everyone.

Any help is appreciated!
Save game help is ok but game play help is in this thread.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes