viriato

Sep 24, 2017
So does people hate Olivia?
I enjoyed her character and seeing how lovely Lisa gets corrupted seeing her and Max.

Reactions: rave

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I enjoyed her character and seeing how lovely Lisa gets corrupted seeing her and Max.
I like her. But compared to Lisa, Alice, and Ann and the lure of the forbidden, she can't really compare. She should have been the girl that you get to screw early in the game to keep you going while the incest part develops.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
She is great but very little content.
Were hoping on the other 5 days she in not around Max can train Lisa in sex-ed like the Lisa GF path's and romance Lisa to.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so what about eric? why do you want him out?
Most don't want him gone but the few who do like to argue about him to no end.
If you really want to know go read this thread.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
There's nothing wrong with Olivia per se, the problem with her is, which i found the hard way (no walkthrough), is it's either:

Get to fuck Olivia Path (oral only with Lisa)
or Lisa boyfriend path + sex training with her and Kira.

Let's face it - most people will prefer option 2. Lisa > Olivia.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yeah it got good animations, but progress on that game is so slow that sometimes you are wondering if there is anything new with update. And if you like animations and don't mind the annoyance of rpgm i suggest you [Icstor] games this guy knows what hes doing.
Eh, ICSTOR is meh compared to the "Adventures of Willy D" at least the latest version of that one. The 3some sex scene with the breast physics was amazing and it what animation in these games should be. ICSTOR is a close second though. Also the guy who did "A strange night" was really good att animating, the couch sex scene in that was hot too.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Eh, ICSTOR is meh compared to the "Adventures of Willy D" at least the latest version of that one. The 3some sex scene with the breast physics was amazing and it what animation in these games should be. ICSTOR is a close second though. Also the guy who did "A strange night" was really good att animating, the couch sex scene in that was hot too.
Haven't played that one yet. Got long list of games still to play can only so many :) . Well i did all Icstor this week since so many ppl were mention him all the time he did good job if only wouldnt be rpgm running around good thing that ppl do guides otherwise you would be lost. Whats the thing with incest story 2 too much of everything no map no nothing just few pointers when you find who so this one is on hold down. Was impressed probably most with Milfs Villa.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Anyone know what this is?
Obviously some combined mode!
Be aware, and if You want to try it better way is to backup Your curent state in the game.
Then copy whole game on other location, applay mode and try it. There is no guarantie that it will work or mess up when BB update arrive

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Expands gameplay (don't forget to download extra picture pack). Think you need to use their saved game though. Made certain option unavailable to me during regular playthrough. Basically start at the end but have access to all scenes (i.e., Lisa girlfriend and Olivia) and adds others like going shopping with the girls on Saturdays. It's worth checking out.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Basically stole our shit, combined a bunch of mods and added a save that can also be found here. Still... every time they put the game on their website it's a promotion for us, since it's our crack in there and it's our website appearing in the loading menu so I can't complain ^^

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Basically stole our shit, combined a bunch of mods and added a save that can also be found here. Still... every time they put the game on their website it's a promotion for us, since it's our crack in there and it's our website appearing in the loading menu so I can't complain ^^
Come to think of it...that may be how I found this place. The system works!

Reactions: a1fox3

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
Well, if the combined mod.txt is good, share it here, because with all the separate mods going on right now mine looks like a clusterfuck

Reactions: Pete129

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Well, if the combined mod.txt is good, share it here, because with all the separate mods going on right now mine looks like a clusterfuck
Go to the mod threads, they have pretty simple explanations on how to do it and I've even seen people posting the combinations of mods in the replies.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes