dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
In about two days time the game will be out. But I am going to wait a few days more. Because in spite of checking and re-checking some time a few bugs remain. Dont want to download two times. oh!!!!!!!! Its really painful to wait.

jovoshin

Sep 30, 2017
Hi every one. Im new. So i have problem with cunning plan. I have gave mother a massage in bed for about 20 times now. And it never ended with handjob. She gave me HJ in shower and once in saturday before shopping, in her room. But never after massage.
-i have reed of the Eric.
-correctly i had one photo shot with Kira and Mother and waiting for second one.
-im dating my sisters friend olivia.
So was i somehow ruined cunning plan with some situation? Because i know when i played this game fiew months ago i recived HJ from mom in much sooner stage of game then im in now.
Im also using cheats mod for money, girls mood and domination. Maybe this is important. Tank you.
EDIT: Sorry i now see i have posted in wrong thread. Please delete i will repost this in correct one. Thank you again.

Last edited:

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmmm, maybe she is Max´ other Aunt, from fathers side?
Something like this: name´s Mirella and she knows in what profession Kira works. Mirella wanted to get famous in europe as a fashion model but her agency went bankrupt. Unable to pay the bills she went back to the USA and decided to take a break from the biz. keeping a low profile, she works in a quiet Café. She contacted Kira and both met a few weeks ago. Kira didn´t told her anything. Although she was a model she never took any hardcore contracts, not even softcore and never made it very far but Mirella misses the flair and style of being a model and is already fed up w/ her job. So Kira introduces her to the family ...

kraskoshka

Aug 13, 2017
Lisa is the best character in the game, yet she somehow gets the least attention when it comes to a relationship. Sigh...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Lisa is the best character in the game, yet she somehow gets the least attention when it comes to a relationship. Sigh...
We are suppose to get a romance system with :heartcoveredeyes:Lisa:heartcoveredeyes: this update and I can not wait.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes