Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Everyone has different tastes man. Kira is my least liked character which is to say...I don't even like her. I just find her content and dialogue really boring.
Kira is both the most and least developed character, depending on your definition of "developed". She joins the story a little late, then is mostly just there for some easy sex and to advance the story. That's what leads people like to me to try to guess what her motivations really might be, just because she is a vacuum waiting to be filled. She's not my least favorite character. Olivia ranks behind her, and then Kate. I guess they're both even less-developed as characters, but I tend to discount them entirely as they're not even family in an incest game.

Xaos

May 14, 2017
Everyone has different tastes man. Kira is my least liked character which is to say...I don't even like her. I just find her content and dialogue really boring.
Im talking about '' least attention when it comes to a relationship ''

Reactions: TrropJunior

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
Im talking about '' least attention when it comes to a relationship ''
Woops I totally misread your post my bad :coldsweat:. But ya in that case you're probably right.

Kira is both the most and least developed character, depending on your definition of "developed". She joins the story a little late, then is mostly just there for some easy sex and to advance the story. That's what leads people like to me to try to guess what her motivations really might be, just because she is a vacuum waiting to be filled. She's not my least favorite character. Olivia ranks behind her, and then Kate. I guess they're both even less-developed as characters, but I tend to discount them entirely as they're not even family in an incest game.
You know, I actually like Olivia and would like to see more of her. But it's purely because I have a thing for petite blondes and nothing at all to do with her story lol.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
35000_Pic.jpg
Just a fyi, that I've added the calendar and wallpaper pics to this post ->

Resolutions: 1024x768, 1280x800, 1280x1024, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1600x900, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 2560x1440, 3840x2160 and 7680x4320!

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
My time zone is GMT +7 (Southeast Asia) and it's only 4 hours away from 2nd October.
Really hope DS releases the update in less than 24 hours or else my butt will have to wait for 0.9 for quite awhile.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Lisa? You can't be serious, Its Kira and maybe Ann
Kira? You can't be serious. Conversations are generic, stale, and boring.
Her interaction with everyone else is boring, her personality is boring.
Alice and Lisa have more life in them than Kira has and will ever have.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well tomorrow is the day to see if he did justice on the romance system.

I hope to see major update for mom and dating :heartcoveredeyes:Lisa:heartcoveredeyes:.
For Alice lovers your time will come.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
From the preview pic's it looks like all three are getting some attention this update. TCMS should probably lock this thread tomorrow or it'll just be like 4 or 5 pages of "wheres the update?!?!?!" "we need a hero!!!!"

As to the discussion about favourite girl, DS has done a good job of having a girl for most tastes, the pure innocent girl with a dirty side and a great ass Lisa. The sexy bossy girl with a wild side, an inner vulnerability and a great ass Alice. The hot mature milf with a very dirty side and a great ass Ann. For me, my 'favourite' shifts depending on my particular mood at the time.

whee

Jun 5, 2017
From the preview pic's it looks like all three are getting some attention this update. TCMS should probably lock this thread tomorrow or it'll just be like 4 or 5 pages of "wheres the update?!?!?!" "we need a hero!!!!"

As to the discussion about favourite girl, DS has done a good job of having a girl for most tastes, the pure innocent girl with a dirty side and a great ass Lisa. The sexy bossy girl with a wild side, an inner vulnerability and a great ass Alice. The hot mature milf with a very dirty side and a great ass Ann. For me, my 'favourite' shifts depending on my particular mood at the time.
But what if my taste is a girl that doesn't have a great ass?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes