a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, there's still the spider oportunity continuation, maybe we can have a little cuddling with her at night... :heartcoveredeyes:
AHHH you hit it on the head and I was wondering if any Alice lovers would catch it.
Yes there is suppose to be some Alice and Max sleeping together and I can't wait to see it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There's also atleast a blowjob from Alice when shopping, perhaps more?
And someone else caught the other one, good job I was wondering when it would happen.
I am hoping there is more to it than the sleeping and BJ for Alice, we will also have the movie to make and can't wait for it.
Tomorrow, oh sweet tomorrow you can not come soon enough for me. TOMORROW.:firstimekiss:

zeegun

Jul 12, 2017
Guys i wanna ask something..
I decided to choose path 3 in schoolmate opportunity (be with olivia) And didnt know the impact on mentor opportunity.. Do anybody knows how to make me able to proceed on mentor task as if i choose path 1 or 2 in schoolmate's? Like, changin variables in saveedit, or something like that.
Thanks!

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
My time zone is GMT +7 (Southeast Asia) and it's only 4 hours away from 2nd October.
Really hope DS releases the update in less than 24 hours or else my butt will have to wait for 0.9 for quite awhile.
You from around Malaysia?And probably only 1 hour left from 2 oct.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Guys i wanna ask something..
I decided to choose path 3 in schoolmate opportunity (be with olivia) And didnt know the impact on mentor opportunity.. Do anybody knows how to make me able to proceed on mentor task as if i choose path 1 or 2 in schoolmate's? Like, changin variables in saveedit, or something like that.
Thanks!
There is a way or at least it was discussed few times to set variables to have both of them, but because game its not finished this can mess up you future updates so if you plan on doing that search moding threads of this game answer should be there and keep separate save file just in case.

any news about next update ?
We should have it in round 24h beyond that no.

Xaos

May 14, 2017
Kira? You can't be serious. Conversations are generic, stale, and boring.
Her interaction with everyone else is boring, her personality is boring.
Alice and Lisa have more life in them than Kira has and will ever have.
Im talking about '' least attention when it comes to a relationship ''

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
I expect something much more in this new version. Last time we got BJ from Ann. That was fun. I hope we can sleep with her in her bed in the new update. Really excited. Dont end in a tease please.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
GMT +7 is Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Indonesia. GMT +8 is for Malaysia and I'm from Malaysia :cool:
Thank you for clearing that.I know I should look on some global map before posting.Lucky for us we have guys and girls from around the world that can help us with information.BTW good night for you.

Reactions: E=MC2

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I have the feeling DS and me are in same time zone GMT +2
Unless you are paying him the $40 toll on Patreon, it also doesn't matter if you are in the same timezone as DS because what you want to play is not going to be released by DS...You will have to wait until the cracked version is released here!

SO all this talk of dates and timezones is just setting yourself up for a big disappointment....
Especially considering DS isn't going to sit there at 11:59 tonight, waiting for the date to change to a 2 to upload.

Reactions: toll

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Unless you are paying him the $40 toll on Patreon, it also doesn't matter if you are in the same timezone as DS because what you want to play is not going to be released by DS...You will have to wait until the cracked version is released here!

SO all this talk of dates and timezones is just setting yourself up for a big disappointment....
Especially considering DS isn't going to sit there at 11:59 tonight, waiting for the date to change to a 2 to upload.
Don't worry.I think to do same thing like DmD 0.13 and DoD 0.7 -wait 1 day before play new update.Seems last months most games are release with ton of bugs and some are even unplayable.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes