TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This being a pirate site, everyone here welcomes it and cheers them on!
xD, I see your point but there's a problem. We're a pirate website with the intent of providing what others don't and that is unlimited speed, no DMCA downloads. So I take it with a pinch of salt when they steal our shit and apply their limits on the connection, but let's get back on topic shall we.

Monday the release will be slower than usual. I'm back at college so I'll be here a bit later than usual. Still I'll post an update tomorrow with more info.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Monday the release will be slower than usual. I'm back at college so I'll be here a bit later than usual. Still I'll post an update tomorrow with more info.
You may have just made a bunch of people in this thread very twitchy and nervous considering when the next update for this comes out. Not me though, no. I am a calm habitual liar.

Reactions: a1fox3

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's not going to be a day to be released, it will be a few hours later than expected, but not that much considering that in some releases I had the link given to me hours later than the time I'm expecting to reach home on monday :)

Reactions: Buzz007 and a1fox3

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It's not going to be a day to be released, it will be a few hours later than expected, but not that much considering that in some releases I had the link given to me hours later than the time I'm expecting to reach home on monday :)
Don't worry about it do your stuff and upload when you can and if ppl gona be too smart about it just lock the thread till you upload like last time :) .

Reactions: a1fox3

DarthDeke

Jun 4, 2017
I'm really curious...is there a BB scenario where Eric actually fucks all the "women"? The implication is there in a few instances, but the realization of this scenario adds a level of debauchery that stiffens the rod!!

Reactions: Versidius

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm really curious...is there a BB scenario where Eric actually fucks all the "women"? The implication is there in a few instances, but the realization of this scenario adds a level of debauchery that stiffens the rod!!
No. Friend's route is unfinished and probably won't be finished at all. He can fuck Ann, Kira and Alice (you can't see this one) and that's all. We're avoiding talking about him as it's always a war.

h3795035

Apr 24, 2017
[QUOTE =“Whitenicky,post:222551,member:178260”]哪裡可以找到BB的所有日曆壁紙?感謝[/ QUOTE]
HERE

[/QUOTE]

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Does this game include NTR? If so, I'm gonna skip it
Depending on what your definition of NTR is, then this game may include it. Following A1fox3's guide will help you minimize your exposure to the content some consider to be NTR. Regardless of your definition of NTR, there's a guy in the game that's going to sleep with your mother and perve on your sister even if you follow the walkthrough.

But the game is worth getting through those parts. So I'd definitely say to use the walkthrough and power through those parts of the game if they aren't to your liking. Then create a save point after that so you have it for the future.

Reactions: jackolante
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes