a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok this is my very first review on 9.6.

To me it almost feels like a new writer wrote the scenes without playing the game for the dates.
It is not what I wanted for romance but will play on to see if anything changes, only had 2 dates so far.
The new scenes for mom bathroom are pretty cool.
New scenes for goth girls so far are cool have not done all of them yet but Lisa is totally naked in at least 1.

I will not spoil it for you all so go play it and have fun.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Ryü Alucard

Jul 9, 2017
Looks awesome, but please could we get more kira scenes ? I mean, in my opinion she is the hottest, but doesnt have that many "scenes" with her, at least new ones. Thankss

Reactions: dopey80

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
Looking at the update it says that the aunt can move to the living room or something like that so MC has room to sleep with his mom (I'm guessing), anyone figured out how to trigger it yet?

cypr

May 2, 2017
"Since the last (0.8) version turned out to be a bit shorter than usual, I've decided to make up for it in 0.9. It has about 1.5 times more content (images and events) than average. x1.5, not +1.5"

wow, and half of it is a lingerie show with the exact same poses over and over

Reactions: JohnSmift

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Is it just me or do the new events suffer from really really lazy writing?
Basically, it's both mom and alice being "ready to do everything for money".
Short conversations with no forking dialog most of the time, and if there are two choices it's mostly meaningless.

I didn't get to see the romance stuff because I assume its strictly LisaGF path and I haven't got a save for that right now.

Reactions: kraskoshka and cypr

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Damn,
I really want to play it again(Skipped the last 2 updates), but i made a deal with myself that i skipped all the updates until version 1.0 (or if he goes further until then).
But it's getting harder and harder to see the new updates and saying to yourself.... No...not yet.

Ah well, patience is a virtue...The more i wait....The more new content will be available and the better it will be.
Man you are literally torturing yourself.:':)':)'(

Reactions: sanji
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes