kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
guys i have a question for you. i dropped this game after finding it many months ago because of Eric and The NTR, im not a fan of it. But i noticed that now under the genre NTR isnt even listed ( cant remember if it was before or not). do you guys recommend the game still or should i just ignore it because of taste in games, aka i dislike NTR?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
do i gave to start again to see the new events
You don't have to but the new shopping can start on day 22 and for the new Lisa GF path you must finish v8 stuff to open it so as soon as you can do that your good to go.
Movie is after the other movies so it up to you how fast you get there.

Hmm, so has anyone figured out how to do the bed sharing? I think that's the only thing I'm missing.
Not yet but I am still looking for it.

Reactions: no one here

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
Can anybody describe the new interface/Lisa dates part. I just keep having Kira come in and do lessons and theres no advancement.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
guys i have a question for you. i dropped this game after finding it many months ago because of Eric and The NTR, im not a fan of it. But i noticed that now under the genre NTR isnt even listed ( cant remember if it was before or not). do you guys recommend the game still or should i just ignore it because of taste in games, aka i dislike NTR?
Thats gone from this game some time ago, just if you gona start do Lisa path so you wont suffer for lack of content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes I recommend it and you can bypass the none NTR crap if you want to follow my mini walkthrough for it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anybody describe the new interface/Lisa dates part. I just keep having Kira come in and do lessons and theres no advancement.
Your not far enough to get the new stuff you need to finish v7 stuff first.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Yes I recommend it and you can bypass the none NTR crap if you want to follow my mini walkthrough for it.
thanks! i never knew there was a way to avoid it. must be from the changes they made, Thank you!

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Not yet but I am still looking for it.
Okay, so I just convinced Kira to move back into the lounge. Not sure how I triggered it. I did peep a bunch on Ann the night before thinking maybe I could catch Kira at the door but the conversation actually happened the next day when she was in the pool.

Reactions: a1fox3

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Well DS fucked up big time with Lisa date. I expected much more, like going to cinema, shopping, with her alone stuffs like that and slowly progressing with relationship. Didn't like the whole thing with Vicky... disappointed. Hopefully he's not going to fuck up mom content in future updates.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well DS fucked up big time with Lisa date. I expected much more, like going to cinema, shopping, with her alone stuffs like that and slowly progressing with relationship. Didn't like the whole thing with Vicky... disappointed. Hopefully he's not going to fuck up mom content in future updates.
I don't think DS wrote that part it just don't sound like the rest of the game and I agree it sucks, I DON'T WANT A NEW GIRL I WANT :heartcoveredeyes:LISA:heartcoveredeyes:. And that part ends to soon anyway, very little content.

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
Lol Ann's content is already fucked up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
I don't think DS wrote that part it just don't sound like the rest of the game and I agree it sucks, I DON'T WANT A NEW GIRL I WANT :heartcoveredeyes:LISA:heartcoveredeyes:. And that part ends to soon anyway, very little content.
Yeah I also expected more content with Lisa and mom in this update. Also i wanted like real dates with Lisa and spending more time with her, i think that girl Vicky she does not fit in the story :disappointed: but ohh well...

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
DAMN!if @a1fox3 doesnt like it there must be something seriously wrong with it.i will play tomorrow when i free myself from the shitload of work i have

Reactions: dipp007
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes