Thjis

May 19, 2017
that's what the fans want and that's what they get
first versions were the opposite of all you said, then came the shitstorm and the game went downhill.
Disagree that poor writing is on players. Although I would consider the possibility that Eric was his thing and changing focus stole his interest.

Disappointed in update, the sneak previews had me wondering if he rushed everything. I expected a big shift in mom and alice relationships at a minimum. This update so far feels rushed and incomplete. Kind of wondering why I was pumped for it. Thinking it may be time to drop DS for a while.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
I hope that main story content didn't suffer thanks to shopping event.. because it's kinda had copy paste effect.. Basically Max had the same thing with all of the characters just with some lines changed, not to mention 12outfits for each girl.. Ann sucking him off was kinda weird too, she hasn't done it on her own at home and she's doing it as a thanks for an item?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I hope that main story content didn't suffer thanks to shopping event.. because it's kinda had copy paste effect.. Basically Max had the same thing with all of the characters just with some lines changed, not to mention 12outfits for each girl.. Ann sucking him off was kinda weird too, she hasn't done it on her own at home and she's doing it as a thanks for an item?
She had to make it fast or did you not read that part.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
DAMN!if @a1fox3 doesnt like it there must be something seriously wrong with it.i will play tomorrow when i free myself from the shitload of work i have
Only the romance part is what I don't like, it seems 2 writers are doing it and one never played the game before and have no idea on whats in it.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
All 3 girls do the same thing with the same cum splatter and they all have tissue.
All 3 convo's are so close to each other it does not seem any effort went in to it at all.
Y Lisa there is reserved only for gf path otherwise you can only watch outside :)

@a1fox3 Is the Lisa bug fixed now?
Doesn't look like 2/3 weeks in to game same shit.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
would someone be so kind as to upload the images to mega if possible? the links in the OP mostly do not work, or are extremely slow. it would be much appreciated

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I will continue with the game tomorrow.But realy he have 84 images for the shopping?That is half of the update.Pretty useless if you ask me.They are almost same for 3 girls and dialogue is actualy same.Not to mention we don't need same pose for all 43 outfits.He did same thing like 0.5 when put 20 almost same images for Lisa/Max/Olivia/Alex event next to the pool.And it's funny that we all think there will be progress with Anna and Lisa but nothing happen.20 images for sleeping in Anna's bed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.And still nothing with Kira since 0.3. Yeah this update feels rushed and is actualy less fun to play than 0.7 or even 0.8.
BTW huge thanks for all that make it possible for us to play it.
Time to go and play Dreaming of Dana 0.07

Last edited:

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for the upload.
Seems like DS is slacking and milking supporters.
1.5x more contents ended in 40 minutes :(

Reactions: fotosina
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes