armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Don't forget what DS said in changelog.

Since the last (0.8) version turned out to be a bit shorter than usual, I've decided to make up for it in 0.9. It has about 1.5 times more content (images and events) than average. x1.5, not +1.5

And also the news from 23 sep

Since 0.8 had less content than usual, I'm giving you my 200% and this time you'll get a lot more new images,
as well as new dialogs and events. I won't be able to produce so much every month,
but I hope you'll enjoy the next update.

I'm afraid to think what will be 1.0 if 0.9 was his making up.

Reactions: fotosina

realkane

Jun 6, 2017
am i doing something wrong? i cant seem to get the lisa date option, is it because i chose another path or something?
is that the reason i dont see Vicky as weel? i have seen all the other things, i sleep in moms bedroom have the Olivia lisa threesomes in the evening wit the sleeping piils and all the alice stuff, but i cant progress with lisa it seems, how can i ask her out?

Lbadulya

May 17, 2017
Hey. And there is a decryptor of images for the new 9 version? And then the decryptor from previous versions does not show new images. Download another 1.2 GB images with my 1 Mb / s internet very long.
I can not understand if I missed something or not. Somehow quickly ended this version

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Okay, figured out the Alice sleeping. It takes 3 spiders and each time you have to select 'I want something first.'

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
well, this is disappointing until now:
-yet another punishment movie
-yet other hj-scenes
-no continuation of other storylines (like Kira/bath, Lisa/Bath/peeking, Kira/swimming, Alice/Blog)
-Kira´s using sedatives on mom but why couldn´t MC do this when he get the sleeping pills for olivia?
-shopping scene is just a catwalk show and the girls don´t wear the new stuff at home (moms new Yogapants)
- no Olivia content(?)
-still not fucking Kira when MC and her are alone
BUT:
You get the First BJ from Ann... and it´s only two pictures... TWO!
Whisky
Tango
Foxtrot

One Question: How do i set Spoilers?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes