DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
had really high hopes for this update but seriously disappointed. i think continuation of existing storylines would have been much more preferred than adding the vicky crap :( Max gets the 2nd bj from Ann now, so he should be able to get it at home too.... i really don't know what we will see in v1.0 if THIS is x1.5 more content

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Does using the Diamond mod break the game if you start from scratch?

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Ugh, okay so an update on the 'sleeping with Alice' thing. Seems I spoke too soon before. Yes, you can sleep in her bed the third time you hide a spider in her room and select "I want something first" before you kill it BUT she won't let you do it again unless you put another spider in the room. Add to that it seems that unless I'm missing some dialog you'll have to keep doing this to remove more and more clothing.

So, yeah, get ready for some grind since spiders don't come back for a few days after you find them and I don't think you can't plant them on Kate nights or Friday.

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Ugh, okay so an update on the 'sleeping with Alice' thing. Seems I spoke too soon before. Yes, you can sleep in her bed the third time you hide a spider in her room and select "I want something first" before you kill it BUT she won't let you do it again unless you put another spider in the room. Add to that it seems that unless I'm missing some dialog you'll have to keep doing this to remove more and more clothing.

So, yeah, get ready for some grind since spiders don't come back for a few days after you find them and I don't think you can't plant them on Kate nights or Friday.
You can buy Spiderbait online after you got into her bed but until 1.0 its useless

Reactions: Meso

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
You can buy Spiderbait online after you got into her bed but until 1.0 its useless
Thanks, completely missed that. Amazing that spider bait is the most expensive thing in the game. I've also noticed that she has to be happy with you as well to let you stay.

[edit] and in the end you get another handjob.

Last edited:

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
just my 2 cents... I was thinking about a way, how DS might counter the pirating of his game... now it is obvious and a very nice try... just plagiate the fan-art-ideas of shopping, fotosessions and other stuff... voila... most of the changes inside mod.txt will be incompatible or have only a different way of interpreting the same events...
now... wil F95 challenge DS for pirating themselves?

have fun... both...
and just to clarify... the fan-art is very good, sometimes better than the original pics... but for playing the game now it is better to have 2 versions... one for the original ideas without much cheats (maybe money or other not gamechanging-variables) and the second to enjoy fan-art-images

Aug 25, 2017
Can anybody tell me if there´s a possibility to cheat some money midgame? Because I'm gonna get send to the camp and I dont want to start anew..

Help appreciated? >-<

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Upload your save and I will tell you :p
what does my save matter? I'm with lisa as gf, and don't care about alice, or about the damn movies tat tke weeks to be produced. I only know that I can't fuck Kira without mods, and I can't fuck mom and sis at all. Above that, I get a new character that will make the story longer before I get my sis/gf pussy, and since this update was really slim, there's a chance that it won't happen even in 1.0, or that, to make it happen, some sort of bullshit will be put into the game.

I even doubt that I'll ever see mom opening her legs outside the movie set.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
what does my save matter? I'm with lisa as gf, and don't care about alice, or about the damn movies tat tke weeks to be produced. I only know that I can't fuck Kira without mods, and I can't fuck mom and sis at all. Above that, I get a new character that will make the story longer before I get my sis/gf pussy, and since this update was really slim, there's a chance that it won't happen even in 1.0, or that, to make it happen, some sort of bullshit will be put into the game.

I even doubt that I'll ever see mom opening her legs outside the movie set.
LMAO I just need a save closer to the action because I formated my HDD.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
LMAO I just need a save closer to the action because I formated my HDD.
there's a save request thread. it's full of saves

just my 2 cents... I was thinking about a way, how DS might counter the pirating of his game... now it is obvious and a very nice try... just plagiate the fan-art-ideas of shopping, fotosessions and other stuff... voila... most of the changes inside mod.txt will be incompatible or have only a different way of interpreting the same events...
now... wil F95 challenge DS for pirating themselves?
He would be an idiot to do that. so much time lost just to have a new mod.txt file out in a week.

Also, he just added the shopping feature to the game, so there's no need for extra mods. But the fact that you can buy clothes for the girls and then they don't wear them, sucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: master110

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
First of all - thanks to all of you wonderful people who keep us supplied with up-to-date cracked versions of the game! Mad props to you boys and (i would hope) girls!
Secondly i have questions to those who dabble in this sort of game development - is this amount of output reasonable? What possible bottleneck there might for this little content between updates? How hard it is to render those scenes?
IMO only acceptable explanation for this pace would be that there is huge amount of content already developed that will be introduced on 1.0 reveal. Like easily from x3 to x5 more content than already exist. And this piecemeal release strategy was used to finance the whole thing to give us the bestiest game he could possibly deliver. Because i just don't understand how he can justify this to his backers? Prime example would be what many people had already mentioned - how lazily shopping scenes are implemented right now. No matter what you choose or who you choose - thing basically are same. And tone break with mother giving you blowjob in the store is horrible. Dating Lisa is also asinine right now. Coffee shop and reused walking around and that's all. And on top of it all he added another girl into the mix, without concluding things with already established characters.
At least i am glad he fixed annoying scenes where you were yelled at for looking at girls dressing up, after everything that occurred between you it seemed silly. Not all instances though, barging in before shopping into Lisa's room still gets you yelled at.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anybody tell me if there´s a possibility to cheat some money midgame? Because I'm gonna get send to the camp and I dont want to start anew..

Help appreciated? >-<

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes