x-interupt

Jun 21, 2017
DIA9 -- Haven't done an Alpha, I remember a post (I think back for DIA5) describing how it was sorted, if anyone has those steps I could run through it. @Chancer @Galin @x-interupt
thanks for the updated output, my RL has kept me away from my main rig for a few weeks, i'll look over it when i have some free time and see what i can suggest into the mod thread over on chancer's thread as cheat codes. i got about another week until i can have some "off time" to more than sleep and eat.

RedStar

Jun 9, 2017
Is there any way to load a save from the previous version ?
Or any other way to go back quickly to where I was previously ?

Playing normally is kinda tedious tbh since there are a bunch of events that need user input...

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
you still cant fuck your mom ....welcome to DMD ..part 2 ...the advanced version

nut the story is getting better :D

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
so no one gonna tell me how to actually get save/load to work?
nevermind the rar didnt add that folder when i unpacked it so i couldnt save.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so no one gonna tell me how to actually get save/load to work?
Need way more info than this.

To use an save game from v8 or below they must be in order starting with save0.save then save1.save and so on you can not skip a number and they have to start with 0.

zocx

May 2, 2017
Stupid update ... i feel bad for the people who still support this game ... i think DS needs to lose more support so he can stop milking the people so much and start making real content, 0.5% extra photos but the extra photos are the same shit but different dress ... i kinda amazing when i see the owner of this game how he's doing with his supporters and people still support his stupid ass, i support this game before for 2 months happy i quit.

ddn

Apr 4, 2017
Thought 0.9 was overall better than 0.8 but it's inexcusable to call extra/more content that are the same renders with different clothing variations. Also, the text are identical for all three women (for their respective erotic scene) is very disappointing. The clothing variations amount to 57 renders this release which I'm sure become irrelevant moving forward...so why?

It would have been a breath of fresh air if each outfit had different erotic scene(s) attached to them, but I guess that would be too much effort, right? Instead of a plethora of clothing variations, make 1-3 for each woman, include rich scenes and dialogue for each piece of clothing scene. And if you had bought all the clothing that each woman wanted in the store... then you get a very special 'thank you Max.'

Lisa's dating path was a bit disappointing but not really surprising. I don't think it makes sense to include a romantic relationship after what has been developed between Lisa and Max. I do think there will be a romantic path; however the emphasis on it will be toned down (if it hasn't been already).

Vicky, love her so far. It feels like it's been a while since we've gotten an opportunity. While I do love the renders for Vicky, I feel a bit torn that content will now be postponed/milked even longer for characters that have scenes long overdue (ie: Ann & Lisa).

Did anyone else notice the punishment scene for Max has changed? It didn't include the placeholder: "definitely, but not in this version?" I'll be pretty upset if DS plans on removing this.

Reactions: bernthal

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
So, there's some romance now...hmmmm ok.

"Let's go get a coffee'"
'so you are my girlfriend, but i still gonna fuck you in ass..."

DAMN , we said, it gonna have romance in it

"so you are my girlfriend, but i still gonna fuck you in ass...please"

Yeah THIS is romance ! Done, so we got 28 days left before the next update, let's go drink vodkas and slap same bitches ass at the local strip club. Da !

Sep 4, 2017
I still need help with this? :(
okay , i think Mom part comes after the 3rd movie , touching alice part , well i am trying put spiders on her bed , after 3rd time she lets you stay with her , and you can Touch but every time i try she pissed so i couldnt get that pic , and where alice stands on her feet you can walk in her room when she changes her clothes before she goes out at the afternoon time

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
okay , i think Mom part comes after the 3rd movie , touching alice part , well i am trying put spiders on her bed , after 3rd time she lets you stay with her , and you can Touch but every time i try she pissed so i couldnt get that pic , and where alice stands on her feet you can walk in her room when she changes her clothes before she goes out at the afternoon time
I complete the 3rd movie, but nothing. Ann keep laying down on her bed everysingle time with Towel. It keeps anoying me

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
For mom it is from 3rd movie just peek at night and talk with Kira in week should have mom convo. For sis just drop spiders and i guess many times till you get her naked all i was able to do pull bra and try to touch and got kicked out of room (after 4 sleep overs could be more).

Do makes me wonder how many times you do actually have to do all that to get things moving.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For mom it is from 3rd movie just peek at night and talk with Kira in week should have mom convo. For sis just drop spiders and i guess many times till you get her naked all i was able to do pull bra and try to touch and got kicked out of room (after 4 sleep overs could be more).

Do makes me wonder how many times you do actually have to do all that to get things moving.
I'm working on it now to see what needs to be done.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes