a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Goodness gracious, was actually hoping for something from mom this update and I thought we were going to get it :teary:
Just another HJ and a BJ while shopping is all so far that I can find.
The BJ is the same for all 3 girls, it looks the same and it uses the same cum shot for all 3.

Reactions: dutchpete

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Just another HJ and a BJ while shopping is all so far that I can find.
The BJ is the same for all 3 girls, it looks the same and it uses the same cum shot for all 3.
Yeah I noticed that too, was extremely excited when he said there was 1.5x more content but this just feels like a rushed update

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
Everything leading up to this update was great to me but this update sucks big time.
all this hype and in the end you get nothing
dev(ds) hahaha i got them all, my bank account is getting bigger and bigger, should milk some more, promise alot and give nothing hahaha

glad i din't even bother to dl this version

ChrisDevelish

Jun 17, 2017
Not sure what happened but its the mega mirror that i dowloanded first, had alot of issues then i followed your advice and downloaded for other mirror (WeTransfer) and its all good now, ty

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Fucks sake I was lookin forward to playing it tomorrow. Is this update really a wet jobby?
Yes it is almost as bad as the Dual Family update 2-3 days ago.
Most of the new update is clothes you get to buy but never get to see the girls use.

jovoshin

Sep 30, 2017
1. at the beginning creator started to make this game because of passion. Now he is making it because of money. Quality cant be the same with these 2 motives.
2. probably at the start no one of hes friends and family didn't know that he was working on the game. Later(now) money started to flow, people close to him must be quastening where are money coming from and he had to explain that hi is making the game where you fuck your mother and your sisters. So to me is like he have some moral problem now. If you just look at how story is proceeding he is entering more and more non family characters. Playing and making this kind of game isn't the same in my opinion.

For the game it self, he should stick with house only. What i liked with this game the most is beautiful and simple surrounding with many different possibilities. And that surrounding have so much more potential for fullfilling with story, that is very good at this point, without spreading it any more. But he is doing all opposite now. He is spreading environment, spreading the story whit new characters.
So if im the writer, only new character in this game would be Olivias mother. Everything would be happening in the house. New angles of every room and the game would be awesome.
Sorry for long post.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks for the updated output, my RL has kept me away from my main rig for a few weeks, i'll look over it when i have some free time and see what i can suggest into the mod thread over on chancer's thread as cheat codes. i got about another week until i can have some "off time" to more than sleep and eat.
Any way to update your mod with new items?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
I'm confused who the hell Ann is people are constantly referring to :S, also at what point does Kira move back to the lounge?

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
I really hope you guys are paying for this content since it seems that you guys cry a lot about this game.
Lol you wouldn't be the first to say that. In fact, we're better off NOT paying for it. The content he releases each month ain't worth the high priced commitment and it shows a lot in this update.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes