Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Is there any way to have the character you bought clothes for wear them in the house or do you only see those clothes just the one time while shopping?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
so even if sneak attempt is 90% you will fail every time? Did creator fail math class or what's the issue? Rofl. Morning day 3 with cheats to bump stats.

Failed 90% 8 times with there and 1 time with massage. I'm thinking the numbers dont mean much

SlapHappy

Sep 28, 2017
When I first tried BB I was excited because I thought it was a 'darker'(blackmailing, manipulating, bribing, drugging etc.) game and we got into Aunt Kira pretty quickly and I thought "yay, finally a game that will give some payoff early on instead of stringing you along and teasing you forever just to never give a real payoff"... this bs update is the final nail in the coffin for that idea. DS has proven with this update that all he cares about is stringing his supporters/donors along so they keep giving him more money as he wastes that money taking months to do an afternoon's worth of work.

This game had so much potential, if only it had a real dev that gave a shit about quality content instead of getting money it could have been epic. Now it's epic shit, much rather enjoy fingering and making D cum/squirt in the latest version of DmD - that one scene is better content than the whole of the BB story combined at this point IMO.

No chance in hell I'm paying for any BB crap until DS actually starts focusing on quality, I was so excited for this update and it's a 100% total letdown. The only way to actually enjoy this game now is using mods.

This game should be called "DS's Frustrating Cock Blocking Adventures", it's not worth the grind. My rating for it has dropped from 4 stars to 1 - barely a 1.

ddn

Apr 4, 2017
Is there any way to have the character you bought clothes for wear them in the house or do you only see those clothes just the one time while shopping?
Not at the moment, seems like it has no further use outside of shopping.

ChrisDevelish

Jun 17, 2017
First of all. Thanks to all
2nd . Not sure whats going on after I load 1 day passes normally without glitches, after i sleep, it goes into a loop with breakfast and if i click Wait buton to skip 1 h , it skips the whole day. Any ideeas?

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Oh boy the ol' lets introduce a new character so i can muddle up the storyline to slow everything down to keep this money train going maneuver.Dev could've integrated olivia to the max-lisa dating story line-for example he can take them out individually or take them both out at the same time possibly adding a new 3 way scene after the date.But im starting to suspect the dev is less interested in story and story cohesion and more about his bank account.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
First of all. Thanks to all
2nd . Not sure whats going on after I load 1 day passes normally without glitches, after i sleep, it goes into a loop with breakfast and if i click Wait buton to skip 1 h , it skips the whole day. Any ideeas?
Bad download or did not un-rar all the way.

Wolfe Tone

May 11, 2017
When I first tried BB I was excited because I thought it was a 'darker'(blackmailing, manipulating, bribing, drugging etc.) game and we got into Aunt Kira pretty quickly and I thought "yay, finally a game that will give some payoff early on instead of stringing you along and teasing you forever just to never give a real payoff"... this bs update is the final nail in the coffin for that idea. DS has proven with this update that all he cares about is stringing his supporters/donors along so they keep giving him more money as he wastes that money taking months to do an afternoon's worth of work.

This game had so much potential, if only it had a real dev that gave a shit about quality content instead of getting money it could have been epic. Now it's epic shit, much rather enjoy fingering and making D cum/squirt in the latest version of DmD - that one scene is better content than the whole of the BB story combined at this point IMO.

No chance in hell I'm paying for any BB crap until DS actually starts focusing on quality, I was so excited for this update and it's a 100% total letdown. The only way to actually enjoy this game now is using mods.

This game should be called "DS's Frustrating Cock Blocking Adventures", it's not worth the grind. My rating for it has dropped from 4 stars to 1 - barely a 1.
Ye ragin mate?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Oh boy the ol' lets introduce a new character so i can muddle up the storyline to slow everything down to keep this money train going maneuver.Dev could've integrated olivia to the max-lisa dating story line-for example he can take them out individually or take them both out at the same time possibly adding a new 3 way scene after the date.But im starting to suspect the dev is less interested in story and story cohesion and more about his bank account.
Well if you are on Olivia path you don't see new char. you don't see much. :)

And yes the should.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
When does the sleeping with mom opportunity end? Kira said she was going to ask around for pills but it's like 3 weeks later and nothing is happening.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This update seems to be just an hap-hazard put together junk.

Ya you can meet Lisa at school and walk her home, BIG FUCKING DEAL. All you get is the same convo every time.
Ya you can go to the Coffee Shop, BIG FUCKING DEAL, all you get to do is drink coffee.
Yes you can go shopping and get the same looking BJ from all 3 girls for a lot of money, BIG FUCKING DEAL. It even using the same cum shot for all 3 girls.
Yes you can get a new HJ from mom, BIG FUCKING DEAL.
Yes you get to touch Alice after killing spider and get kicked out so, BIG FUCKING DEAL.

This update is nothing but junk and a lot of wrong words used in the date with Lisa.

Everything leading up to this update was great to me but this update sucks big time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When does the sleeping with mom opportunity end? Kira said she was going to ask around for pills but it's like 3 weeks later and nothing is happening.
It stays that way I am now 9 weeks later and nothing.

junito

May 27, 2017
take care of erik with help of kate mom, but now cant progress story, mom never speaks about him leaving in diner, any tips? (yes speak with her about him alone)

Wolfe Tone

May 11, 2017
This update seems to be just an hap-hazard put together junk.

Ya you can meet Lisa at school and walk her home, BIG FUCKING DEAL. All you get is the same convo every time.
Ya you can go to the Coffee Shop, BIG FUCKING DEAL, all you get to do is drink coffee.
Yes you can go shopping and get the same looking BJ from all 3 girls for a lot of money, BIG FUCKING DEAL. It even using the same cum shot for all 3 girls.
Yes you can get a new HJ from mom, BIG FUCKING DEAL.
Yes you get to touch Alice after killing spider and get kicked out so, BIG FUCKING DEAL.

This update is nothing but junk and a lot of wrong words used in the date with Lisa.

Everything leading up to this update was great to me but this update sucks big time.
Fucks sake I was lookin forward to playing it tomorrow. Is this update really a wet jobby?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
take care of erik with help of kate mom, but now cant progress story, mom never speaks about him leaving in diner, any tips? (yes speak with her about him alone)
Yes there is all kinds of tips but not in this thread you need to ask here:

Reactions: Papa Ernie
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes