DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
thanx to all the guys involved for bringing to us the new update for one more time :cool:

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Just started playing version 0.9, but it does feel like it's a different writer. It's not a bad thing, it just feels tonely different.

U

User_51567

Man you are literally torturing yourself.:':)':)'(
Haha,
Well luckily there are many, many more games on this site to pass the time with.
And development of my own game..
So actually i would have to plan a evening to play it... And as i'm playing currently the new update of Something Unlimited... I'm good for a week.

And after 0.6 i got so dissapointed in this game(Lazy story writing, horrible character development for Mom and Alice).
So i thought i am going to wait until this game is finished, then i'm going to play it.
And if some parts are dissapointing then i'm just going to mod them so they are good.
And i hate modding a game that's still in development, so that's also a reason.

I said it before..
You can notice the developers that are doing this for a job, and the developers that do this as a passion.
And DS clearly is not doing this for the passion ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@DarkSilver good god DS first Max could not do anything without Kira and now he can not do anything without Lisa.

You made him into a piece of shit stupid ignoramus moron.

There is no romance system and the writing is crap in the new update.

cypr

May 2, 2017
Is it just me or do the new events suffer from really really lazy writing?
Basically, it's both mom and alice being "ready to do everything for money".
Short conversations with no forking dialog most of the time, and if there are two choices it's mostly meaningless.
that's what the fans want and that's what they get
first versions were the opposite of all you said, then came the shitstorm and the game went downhill.

QQ

May 14, 2017
AFTER talk with aunt about too quick what next ? there are nothing i can do after that

morteconsumtis

Aug 5, 2017
i have a problem with this game. when i start the bigbrother.exe my system stops working. i mean ist work but all is in slow motion. i have waiting 10 minutes nothing chance. bb.exe use 36% cpu and 16mb ram. when i kill the bb.exe from the task manager the system runs normaly
system: intel i7 ati 7980 8gb ram win 10 pro

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Anybody have Those scenes?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks now I have some to do this evening.

Did anything get added with Oliva & Lisa route?
Doesn't look like, by current looks you cant even access new opportunity because yet again most of it is locked behind Lisa path.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Hmm, so has anyone figured out how to do the bed sharing? I think that's the only thing I'm missing.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes