BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
All this makes me sad. Lisa gets oneself into a date with her brother. She looks forward to this event. She is very cheerful. And Max? He is like a bull in a china shop. No tactfulness. No ideas what he should do with a girl like Lisa. No love. First look of him is the ass of Vicky. Really inspired... wtf!!

Lisa doesn´t deserved this. The date just turning around of Vicky?! Lisa feels diserted and changes her feelings to Max. She reinforce Max, Vicky gets to know.
Does Lisa hook Max with Vicky? We don´t want that! Max is supposed to focus on Lisa, he should be there for her and not for Vicky. I don´t like Vicky. If there is a poll about Vicky to stay in the game, i would vote against. For my sadness i´m only a $20 pledger.
While I don't hate Vicky, and think her character could lead to some fun scenarios, she just feels... unnecessary. Her character feels especially intrusive for the "girlfriend" route and seems like she was put in as on "out" when the dev realized they had written themselves into a corner having a story line that would require an exclusive, romantic, non-horndog sex path in a game where the day-to-day content is trying to fuck everyone in your house.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Lisa talking about dating other guys does seem like it opens up the Olivia merge path pretty easily
And DS already have the images so it would be very easy to put together.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'll need to some cleaning on this thread. So if you posted comments about playthrough and walkthroughs please do me a favor and delete them.

Thoughts on 0.9: As the first person to actually be able to play the cracked version I must say that I haven't played it yet :ForeverAlone:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'll need to some cleaning on this thread. So if you posted comments about playthrough and walkthroughs please do me a favor and delete them.

Thoughts on 0.9: As the first person to actually be able to play the cracked version I must say that I haven't played it yet :ForeverAlone:
Your not really missing anything yet other than new BJ's and HJ's, BJ' cost Max money and 2 of the 3 new HJ take time to get.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
That's not how I read it at all. Lisa was very impressed with Max for making an effort, and she opened up about their future and immediate relationship - admitting she gets turned on by knowing Max is fucking other girls, and wanting to watch, she wants to set him up with Vickie because of that fantasy. It wouldn't be surprising if we progress to more threesomes with Lisa and Vickie, Lisa and Alice (who she says she's going to peek on when Max is in her room doing her camshow) or merge Oliva path.

I do hope she realizes she doesn't want to date other guys in the end, though, perhaps once Max solves his stamina issues by training more with Kira he'll be able to fulfill her enough to have her more than satisfied. And the Vickie path opening up more dates for the actual romance to flourish.
ok, that was my first impress... but yes ... at a closer look, you open my eyes for future content. Lisa is more slutter than I thougt :rolleyes:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Last edited:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
these updates feel like waiting a whole week to watch an anime episode to find out it's a filler full of flashbacks, and knowing that next weeks's gonna be the same shit.

Reactions: Corambis and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can any one help me with the cheat mod? I do not understand anythhing from the blog
which one?

This one once you put it in the cheats show up on Max's laptop.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can any one help me with the cheat mod? I do not understand anything from the blog
Thats easy you grab ikaru mod

and drop it in to main game folder make sure its named "Mod.txt". Go to game sit behind computer and you shall see
cheat menu.jpg

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Love you all who talk about my mod.
I'll tell everyone who's starting the game to begin with a fresh and clean save. Play with mom and his friend, try to get rid of him fairly.

Then test my mod, enjoy speeding, enjoy fresh shipment and some options unlocked

Then, when you needed to just look into one particular scene without getting from scratch, get a hard modded version. I love @gaslin work about it.

Reactions: a1fox3
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes