a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ann literally says it was her own idea to do anal on Alice in the follow up convo after filming. Kira gave Ann room to improvise so Ann decided to have Max give Alice anal, its all in the convo you have after the film.
Yes but the "sex" part was in the script that Ann got so she chose anal over vaginal sex.
Thats how I see it.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yes you can get them if you want to but I have no desire to see them so I block him from doing it.
I was trying to get the photo but i could never trigger that scene after I got the camera. Got rid of him shortly after though. Decided to not progress on sex ed with sis until he was gone too worried I might stumble on some bad stuff if I did.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ann literally says it was her own idea to do anal on Alice in the follow up convo after filming. Kira gave Ann room to improvise so Ann decided to have Max give Alice anal, its all in the convo you have after the film.
Anal was expected Max was just afraid that they were thinking of doing some strapon on him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also guys if you can move playthrough discussion to proper thread or spoiler it based on TCMS request.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was trying to get the photo but i could never trigger that scene after I got the camera. Got rid of him shortly after though. Decided to not progress on sex ed with sis until he was gone too worried I might stumble on some bad stuff if I did.
If you want to start a new game then have a look at my mini walkthroughs you may like them.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
If you want to start a new game then have a look at my mini walkthroughs you may like them.
Yah that's what I used to get rid of Eric. thanks =)
Regardless I wasnt a fan of Eric being in the story at all. He wasn't done right whatsoever.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I think the script was for vaginal, but Ann improvised. Alice didn't know about it, and unlike Kira's training of Lisa there didn't seem to be any preparation beforehand.
No it was always going to be an Anal scene which as someone else pointed out, Kira said Lube would be needed.
The Improv was the cumming IN her ass while Mom held him there.
That is about the only HOT thing in this current release and of course like all the other best scenes in this game, is not repeatable!

My 2 Cents on the rest...

Reactions: Fapp0 and Badboll

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
No it was always going to be an Anal scene which as someone else pointed out, Kira said Lube would be needed.
The Improv was the cumming IN her ass while Mom held him there.
That is about the only HOT thing in this current release and of course like all the other best scenes in this game, is not repeatable!

My 2 Cents on the rest...

Yeah you are probably right about the movie with Alice and yeah all valid criticism of the game currently.
It's sad to see something with potential be squandered like this. Nothings gonna change until his patreons speak with their wallets though. Until your first point gets implemented more olivia scenes which everyone voted for is useless as it's content blocked by which route you pick and if you pick that route it blocks other things with lisa. Not entierly sure what but it's not good.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The thing i like: want Vicky become max GF
The thing i hate: she find another boyfriend
who finds another boyfriend? Vicky? in that case she wont, the point is to get max to fuck her nothing else. Not sure about her becomming a gf though.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah that would romance path right ? lol

I guess Lisa

After that i see ppl to take out of storage "how to hack and crash servers" guide 1 on 1. :p:cool:
Yeah i guess she does say something like that at the café though I think max wont let that happen.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Max is thinking with his dick more than with his head. So who knows. :)
True as long as the other dude has a smaller dick than max (Like her classmate) and Max gets to take her virginity we all know where she will go at the end of the day anyway.
I'm not opposed to sharing with other dudes in games if it's done right and the mc stays in control after and no ntr happens as a result.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
I think he's just going to merge with Oliva path and continue on from there to take Lisa's virginity

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
True as long as the other dude has a smaller dick than max (Like her classmate) and Max gets to take her virginity we all know where she will go at the end of the day anyway.
I'm not opposed to sharing with other dudes in games if it's done right and the mc stays in control after and no ntr happens as a result.
Yeah as long as there is option to avoid sharing mmf i would be fine with that. I dont think this game can handle that anyway it doesnt need another rage episode like it was for the one we dont talk about.

I think he's just going to merge with Oliva path and continue on from there to take Lisa's virginity
By now would be fine with that as long as its some progress there. All that waiting and guessing when something gona happen its killer and we don't even get a bone for the dogs (a render or 2, few lines would do, but we are now pass that point i think) they are hungry after all that months.

Reactions: a1fox3

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Why even add vicky then? seems like learning cooking and bartender skills would be too much for a one time pork of Vicky. Seems like a major waste of time if you are gonna merge in Olivias route. idk tho
I'm all for merging in her route later since I picked forget the dude.

Reactions: Corambis and a1fox3

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah as long as there is option to avoid sharing mmf i would be fine with that. I dont think this game can handle that anyway it doesnt need another rage episode like it was for the one we dont talk about.
I dont know about that, can you pm that if a discussion about that here is frowned upon?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
that would be for the best

just say that lisa now wants alex dick again and make her befriend olivia

the only part that would not add up is that lisa was inexperienced at olivia's path and couldn't blow Alex good enough, at girlfriend path that is not the case for sure

I think it will go like that actually, max will learn how to be a bartender, will make drinks for lisa, she'll be drunk and this is when she'll want you to take her virginity, yet another letdown

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes