a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
that would be for the best

just say that lisa now wants alex dick again and make her befriend olivia

the only part that would not add up is that lisa was inexperienced at olivia's path and couldn't blow Alex good enough, at girlfriend path that is not the case for sure
Don't have to do that Lisa can just bring home Olivia 1 day and the sex will begin.
It will give cover for Max and Lisa fling if Olivia becomes his show to all GF.

Otherwise Max and Lisa's beard.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
that would be for the best

just say that lisa now wants alex dick again and make her befriend olivia

the only part that would not add up is that lisa was inexperienced at olivia's path and couldn't blow Alex good enough, at girlfriend path that is not the case for sure

I think it will go like that actually, max will learn how to be a bartender, will make drinks for lisa, she'll be drunk and this is when she'll want you to take her virginity, yet another letdown

That's what i was worried about. The story lines not matching up. You would need new scenes for a merge. They would need to play out differently.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
That's what i was worried about. The story lines not matching up. You would need new scenes for a merge. They would need to play out differently.
yes, and seeing how DS is getting lazy with content, I don't see nothing much complex happening, maybe it would be like how a1fox3 said, it would be very simplified, like olivia aproaches max at school exit, he talks about their pool and invites her and them it moves really fast towards the threesome

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And to add to my post 3 above on the Olivia GF path Lisa can go to Max and tell him she wants to try more sex but is afraid of his size and this will reopen the Mentor quest for Lisa and Max.
All screens shots are done already for this to happen.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Don't have to do that Lisa can just bring home Olivia 1 day and the sex will begin.
It will give cover for Max and Lisa fling if Olivia becomes his show to all GF.

Otherwise Max and Lisa's beard.
Exactly this cute blond doll can be use as beard, but i guess ppl don't know what that is if they don't play Dreaming of Dana.

Because i don't know how big city they are living but usually neighbors know each other and if family members starts to become pregnant or buying pills and nobody see them with any other male am not sure how would this look like. Incest game or not.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
yes, and seeing how DS is getting lazy with content, I don't see nothing much complex happening, maybe it would be like how a1fox3 said, it would be very simplified, like olivia aproaches max at school exit, he talks about their pool and invites her and them it moves really fast towards the threesome
Yeah but since I havnt seen that scene I dont know how the dialogue in it would match her current perversion.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
And to add to my post 3 above on the Olivia GF path Lisa can go to Max and tell him she wants to try more sex but is afraid of his size and this will reopen the Mentor quest for Lisa and Max.
Personally I would prefer toys to Alex taking her virginity. Unless you picked that route. But I guess we will have to wait and see.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Personally I would prefer toys to Alex taking her virginity. Unless you picked that route. But I guess we will have to wait and see.
Alex didn't do anything was too drunk couldn't get it up if i remember and hes gone after. Hes there just for introduction. Cute dolls usually got guys specially sexually open one like Olivia.

Reactions: a1fox3

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Alex didn't do anything was too drunk couldn't get it up if i remember and hes gone after. Hes there just for introduction. Cute dolls usually got guys specially sexually open one like Olivia.
I have a save just before that choice (or I should unless i forgot to name it) So maybe I should go back and look through those routes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Exactly this cute blond doll can be use as beard, but i guess ppl don't know what that is if they don't play Dreaming of Dana.

Because i don't know how big city they are living but usually neighbors know each other and if family members starts to become pregnant or buying pills and nobody see them with any other male am not sure how would this look like. Incest game or not.
Yes that is where I learned what beard meant in the game so lets put it this way Olivia can become Max and Lisa's cover story with the family.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I have a save just before that choice (or I should unless i forgot to name it) So maybe I should go back and look through those routes.
Never hurt to look, i got saves too from then just didn't write down specifically whats what lol and was long way back in my game play.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Never hurt to look, i got saves too from then just didn't write down specifically whats what lol and was long way back in my game play.
I named my first 25 saves or so then i stopped and only named a few of the others of my total of 69 saves. supposed to be 70 max but i could only do 69

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I named my first 25 saves or so then i stopped and only named a few of the others of my total of 69 saves. supposed to be 70 max but i could only do 69
You can increase save slots, open config.cfg (open notepad) in main folder at bottom you will see line

maxfiles=900

and change it. Just dont forget to transfer this file with each update. There is also way to make separate save folders but have forgot about this how.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You can increase save slots, open config.cfg (open notepad) in main folder at bottom you will see line

maxfiles=900

and change it. Just dont forget to transfer this file with each update. There is also way to make separate save folders but have forgot about this how.
I read about that, i might do that but I dont really need more saves. I just have a habit of always making a new save.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did you count save0.save with 69 more that is the 70.

Complete instruction for increasing save count is here:

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
haha look what i found in htg, probably fake, but this could explain the aversion to pussys, the terrible story and the fact that she does not understand anything about romance, like the romance path with lisa he added that end cucking you again

454545.jpg

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
haha look what i found in htg, probably fake, but this could explain the aversion to pussys, the terrible story and the fact that she does not understand anything about romance, like the romance path with lisa he added that end cucking you again

View attachment 24660
as micmitja told me it would make sense if DS was a woman, that seems very fake.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

View attachment 24660
Yeah that is fake he/she had some spammers that had more time on his hands than he on patron one even assume name well similar. This why forum there is open only for high patrons.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes