a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hmm, i never interpreted this as some kind of emotional involvement from her. Just "nice cock bro"
That was actually the 2nd hint in the game there is a convo with her while reading the book that Max can give her where she says something to the effect that she wish Max was not her brother hinting at they could have had something more.
But that convo is as hard to get as the 3rd bare bottom pic of mom is.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
That was actually the 2nd hint in the game there is a convo with her while reading the book that Max can give her where she says something to the effect that she wish Max was not her brother hinting at they could have had something more.
you just want me to play the game again, right? ;)

Reactions: a1fox3

9della

Aug 3, 2017
I was gonna download 0.9 today to try it out but on second thoughts, I'll just wait for 1.0
There's more effort put into the mods and Fan Art than this crap released in 0.9.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I have only seen it 1 time in well over 40 playthroughs.
so ,it´s not really established then ... on the other hand it would explain that Max gets the most sexual interaction w/ her. But on the other, other hand she is a golddigger and that kind of girl usually don´t give a fuck about emotions. And Alice is a very materialistic girl.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so ,it´s not really established then ... on the other hand it would explain that Max gets the most sexual interaction w/ her
See I knew someone else would get the hints that is in the game.

Both Lisa and Alice in my opinion are in love with Max and as the game progress it shows more and more.
Just look at Alice on the last screens of the spider quest.

And Lisa is trying to push Max away because she is afraid of committing herself to him.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
See I knew someone else would get the hints that is in the game.

Both Lisa and Alice in my opinion are in love with Max and as the game progress it shows more and more.
Just look at Alice on the last screens of the spider quest.
Alice is an opportunist girl, so when she sees the chance to promote her blog, she sucks cock. And Lisa´s "loving" comes from being inexperienced w/ relationships and everything that comes with it. Come to think of it, as of 0.9 i´m not sure if anyone in this family is capable of "being in Love"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Alice is an opportunist girl, so when she sees the chance to promote her blog, she sucks cock. And Lisa´s "loving" comes from being inexperienced w/ relationships and everything that comes with it. Come to think of it, as of 0.9 i´m not sure if anyone in this family is capable of "being in Love"
For me its the opposite, they all want love but don't know how to get it or give it.

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
Something I learned playing failed MMOs is that you shouldn't let the player-base drive you too far from your original intentions, because players aren't very good at deciding what's good for the game. Sure they might think they know what the game needs, or what they want in it, but they don't often think about the consequences of the mechanics behind it. Also, people that are unhappy with the game can often be the minority, and it's those loud minorities that seem to get the most attention, because they always have something to complain about. For example, with BB, those that had such strong emotions towards Eric that they want him removed, are more likely to spend money so they can have their say, jump up and down. That minority often ends up with a much bigger input into the game, and most the time, these people are giving an emotional input, rather than a logical input, or what's actually good for the game, or everyone else that plays it (plenty of this happens IRL too, like religion in politics and anti-equal rights protests). Also not everyone that begs for changes end up liking those changes, and often leave the game anyway, because there was too much else they didn't like; leaving all the rest of us, stuck with these changes.

So after Eric was removed, we needed another char to play Eric, without it being so obvious. The aunt is pretty much an Eric which is submissive to the MC, and also female, which works, because the player feels in control, and men seem to mind less when it's a girl competing than another guy. We also now have Vicky, which to me seems like she could be another part of Victor/Eric's personality.
Eric botherd me alot but not for the cucking so much as he could do things much, much faster than the player character.

The issue was the gameplay involved. Eric's progress is an order of magnitude faster than Max's. You need a walkthrough right out the gate due to the huge grindy timesink gameplay otherwise you spend days and days grinding and failing all the while being cucked by Eric with no way to stop it if you're playing without one.

That was the problem, The fact you had no way to counter him due to how slowly Max builds his relationships in comparison to Eric due to no hints at how to deal with him in the game itself and how the 'gameplay' is just grinding for the right to grind more.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
People tend to forget about Alex. He's been mentioned so many times by DS before and later on he was there in like 3 scenes until he was ditched due to Eric's illness. It's hard to believe it was his idea from the beginning. Damn, I would love to play this game if it was being developed without patrons hard influence
For the record. Patreons did not vote to reduce or remove alex. There was some grumbling that Alex and/or kira were going to replace eric. That was a small minority.

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
Well i never told its universal desire tho large % do want to see it happen based on poll that was 2 month ago and not even bone for us. Thats only thing that its bothering me.

4. Do you want more Olivia Events?
Patreon: Yes (181) 83%. No (37) 17%.
F95zone: Yes (1385) 71%. No (562) 29%.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now whats even worst he is locking more and more content behind Lisa path.
I understand the frustration, but I'm afraid I'm all for more Lisa content.

That means the "romance" bit was quite a disappointment to me...
I was more than ready to take her conditions very seriously (though Max is sadly one-dimensional on that matter), but then:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, disappointed :'(

Some new bits are interesting (getting to the girls' rooms while they're prepping/Mom in bathroom/the possibility of leaving the house...), but they are much less significant in terms of content, compared to the disappointing parts (romance/shopping/regular positions...).

One step forward, two steps back :mad:

Now it's Pandora all over again (the box, not the giant blue monkeys): hope is all we have left, but the future is looking grim nonetheless...

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Actually if you do the Candy b4 Kira Shows up there is a pretty strong 'Hint' that Alice likes(wants) Max. She talks about how her being cold and pushing him away is a 'Defensive Mechanism'. With all the other little hints it feels like she is on a faster path than Ann towards giving in completely (with visits from Kate to continue.) :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Actually if you do the Candy b4 Kira Shows up there is a pretty strong 'Hint' that Alice likes(wants) Max. She talks about how her being cold and pushing him away is a 'Defensive Mechanism'. With all the other little hints it feels like she is on a faster path than Ann towards giving in completely (with visits from Kate to continue.) :)
Yep that to and it is also hard to get.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
damn you all, i´m gonna play it again(w mod)
when this is true, after Lisa´s fine watching Max giving the good stuff to Olivia and Vicky, we can finally have FFM movie.
Shit, this game feels more and more like "i like this game for what it COULD be and not what it actually is"

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes