Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
That means the "romance" bit was quite a disappointment to me...
That was the first point for fun in V0.9. (I changed the versions on Saturday just before shopping.):
1st talk after sleep about romance and no sex.
2nd during shopping BJ from Lisa.

It was so equal to women's duality in real life: don't touch me my romantic prince in shiny amour, BUT fuck me at once like a horse. XD

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Don't disagree about the incest. That is where the first Eric mistake occurred. I feel DS was into voyeurism, bondage, control etc
ERIC is the perfect vessel for that, however the majority of his patreons came for incest tag. Lots of them (self included) are into seduction amd corruption. Even without Eric it is still about lies, manipulation and bondage. I think a lot of the lisa fans (points to self) wanted romance to allow us to pursue a different pattern, but DS just can't either write it or is not interested. So two dates and back to trick the new girl so we can have another s&m threesome.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The plug-in is already there see my post above:Just need to have Lisa try a hand job on Max that hurts him so much he said to quit with her saying something about a teacher.
I wouldn't like that, I think it's way cooler lisa getting experience fucking alongside olivia and max than being taught by kira, it is what I most like at Olivia path

unless it's a full merge with the complete story of alex and olivia being told at girlfriend path and vice versa, but I think it would make the choice of how should lisa deal with alex that branches those paths absolutely meaningless, it has to have diferences, or it shouldn't even be in the game at all, just make it linear like every other opportunity in the game

Olivia said she never did anal as well, would be nice to see both trying out without all the training bullshit, just taking turns and getting turned on by the other taking it on the ass

Reactions: Arnië*I*

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Don't disagree about the incest. That is where the first Eric mistake occurred. I feel DS was into voyeurism, bondage, control etc
ERIC is the perfect vessel for that, however the majority of his patreons came for incest tag. Lots of them (self included) are into seduction amd corruption. Even without Eric it is still about lies, manipulation and bondage. I think a lot of the lisa fans (points to self) wanted romance to allow us to pursue a different pattern, but DS just can't either write it or is not interested. So two dates and back to trick the new girl so we can have another s&m threesome.
As someone who doesn't like incest I wouldn't be able to write a romantic incest plot without drugs, mind control or blackmail. I just don't see any logic in that and romance is something so unrealistic and silly in incest you just can't justify it. I think it's a common thing for such people and the main reason why this game has no romance at all. With DS's gameplay and graphical quality I'm sure he would be succesful even without incest at all. At least I'm sure that if Max would be a step-brother it would be much easier for him to write something without blackmail or tricks. Sometimes marketing is just a bitch

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I am into it 4 weeks after latest movie and still have not seen it, also have not found the trigger for the dates with Alice. Any suggestions?

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
so ann an abused, traumatized and blackmailed woman is now being drugged to have more control of her, seriously i can't fap to all this shit, @DarkSilver must be a christian trying to punish the lewd gamers and she is doint it very well
This is something else that makes me wonder if DS is intentionally taking Kira down a darker/more opportunistic path or if it's just the failure of degrading writing.

Reactions: Corambis

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wouldn't like that, I think it's way cooler lisa getting experience fucking alongside olivia and max than being taught by kira, it is what I most like at Olivia path

unless it's a full merge with the complete story of alex and olivia being told at girlfriend path and vice versa, but I think it would make the choice of how should lisa deal with alex that branches those paths absolutely meaningless, it has to have diferences, or it shouldn't even be in the game at all, just make it linear like every other opportunity in the game

Olivia said she never did anal as well, would be nice to see both trying out without all the training bullshit, just taking turns and getting turned on by the other taking it on the ass
Yes that would be good but we all know how lazy DS is and the training with Kira is already done so it would be real easy to put it into the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am into it 4 weeks after latest movie and still have not seen it, also have not found the trigger for the dates with Alice. Any suggestions?
Not in this thread but go here for help

Reactions: kossovec

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
@a1fox3 don't want to touch a wound or anything but how do you feel when Lisa told you she want an open relation, cause i felt bad

Reactions: a1fox3

Thjis

May 19, 2017
As someone who doesn't like incest I wouldn't be able to write a romantic incest plot without drugs, mind control or blackmail. I just don't see any logic in that and romance is something so unrealistic and silly in incest you just can't justify it. I think it's a common thing for such people and the main reason why this game has no romance at all. With DS's gameplay and graphical quality I'm sure he would be succesful even without incest at all. At least I'm sure that if Max would be a step-brother it would be much easier for him to write something without blackmail or tricks. Sometimes marketing is just a bitch
Actually a couple in NY filed for the right to marry. Father and daughter, argued that he was sterile so there was no reason to ban it, actually makes sense. Especially if you do not believe in morality laws. Historically incest relationships occur and there have been psychiatrists etc who have suggested that sexual attraction to relatives is normal at certain ages. Not seeing the romance etc is about you not the actors in game or incest participants
Not a judgement, i do not advocate either incest or underage sex, both of which occur in bb. I also don't advocate rape, murder, mind control or S&M
Remove all that and the only game left to play is mario brothers, pacman and pong. So i will seduce family, shpot bad guys and mind control the sexy neighbor from the safety of my computer.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
we'll see, I hope this is a one time thing, I didn't mind the length of 0.8 update, I liked what we get from it even though of course I would've liked to get more out of it, and I also started playing at 0.7, so I'll give DS the benefit of the doubt for now

this update made me have Lost feelings, we kept watching thinking eventually we would have answers for the multiple questions of what the fuck was going on at that crazy island, but it just kept piling more and more questions and to ending was a fucking letdown with lots of unanswered questions

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 don't want to touch a wound or anything but how do you feel when Lisa told you she want an open relation, cause i felt bad
I went ballistic on the game and cuss for over 2 hours I did.:'(

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I went ballistic on the game and cuss for over 2 hours I did.:'(
Not happy with lisa dating, of all the game let downs... the worst. I also really expected more content. From the previews and DS posts. My fault for getting hope up, since 1.0 is completed game i guess i figured we would see a lot of movement in .9

townie

Oct 3, 2017
I seem to have missed the Olivia part of Lisa's "quest" and am too far forward to get back to it. Could I bother anyone for a save at the start of that chain of events or when she shows up at the house? Sorry if the post is in the wrong thread.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I seem to have missed the Olivia part of Lisa's "quest" and am too far forward to get back to it. Could I bother anyone for a save at the start of that chain of events? Sorry if the post is in the wrong thread.
Page 6 post 120 its at 111 days and ready to chose what GF path to go.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I seem to have missed the Olivia part of Lisa's "quest" and am too far forward to get back to it. Could I bother anyone for a save at the start of that chain of events or when she shows up at the house? Sorry if the post is in the wrong thread.
You have to start it at very beginning when you encourage/discourage lisa to pursue alex. Dropping her interest is gf and encouraging her to fight leads to olivia

TerryTwoHats

Jul 9, 2017
My fault for getting hope up, since 1.0 is completed game i guess i figured we would see a lot of movement in .9
I'm pretty sure the development cycle on games allows for '0.10', '0.11', '0.12' (etc). As you say, '1.0' is a completed game, and then 1.1 would be updates to that game.

For comparison, look at Lab Rats (0.11.1) and Summertime Saga (0.13.1); both games that are incomplete and required updates to their latest versions. Hell, Lab Rats even has an official ending and all characters have the majority of their storylines fleshed out, but the dev doesn't want to switch over to '1.0' until the final touches are done.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You have to start it at very beginning when you encourage/discourage lisa to pursue alex. Dropping her interest is gf and encouraging her to fight leads to olivia
And that is where my save game start you get to chose 1 of 3 paths for GF. post 1 above yours.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The best thing about this update is that we got to see Lisa more at that school uniform, she looks really hot in it

The uniform used is similar to the one girls used in my own school, with a white button shirt and a blue skirt, which girls usually wore as short as they were allowed, so that was a bonus for me for sure

lisa at the school uniform was more sexy for me than alice in her own school outfit, which was supposed to be sexy

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Actually a couple in NY filed for the right to marry. Father and daughter, argued that he was sterile so there was no reason to ban it, actually makes sense. Especially if you do not believe in morality laws. Historically incest relationships occur and there have been psychiatrists etc who have suggested that sexual attraction to relatives is normal at certain ages. Not seeing the romance etc is about you not the actors in game or incest participants
Not a judgement, i do not advocate either incest or underage sex, both of which occur in bb. I also don't advocate rape, murder, mind control or S&M
Remove all that and the only game left to play is mario brothers, pacman and pong. So i will seduce family, shpot bad guys and mind control the sexy neighbor from the safety of my computer.
I described my viewpoint on incest a couple of times here so there is no point to write another wall of text which would be taken as an attack by some. To put it simple I can't justify any incest plotline as incest is a marginal sexual disorder in real world which is usually an effect of serious mental and enviromental issues. It's not even close to underage sex in terms of normality. It's closer to bestiality as it's also biologically based. Can't see any realism in a family of hotties or even 1 hottie who would like to bang her son as it's basically impossible without some pathological enviroment and mental issues. Being a hottie is just silly as they always have bunch of admirers which makes incest impossible per se.
I have nothing against incest fans as well as those of any other fetish as I 100% agree with you that such things are fine in games. But for the reason I said I wouldn't be able to write any romantic incest plot for a game and I think it might be the case with other people who just don't get it like DS. I think it would be easier for me to write about tentacles etc. as they're just a matter of convention and setting while incest, for me, is pretending to be realistic while being the same as those elves in modern setting.

Reactions: neodtst
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes