a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm pretty sure the development cycle on games allows for '0.10', '0.11', '0.12' (etc). As you say, '1.0' is a completed game, and then 1.1 would be updates to that game.

For comparison, look at Lab Rats (0.11.1) and Summertime Saga (0.13.1); both games that are incomplete and required updates to their latest versions. Hell, Lab Rats even has an official ending and all characters have the majority of their storylines fleshed out, but the dev doesn't want to switch over to '1.0' until the final touches are done.
DS said that even though he going to 1.0 its not the end of the game but his major part of the story will be finish.

Currently there is no plan to stop at 1.0, it will be a milestone but not the end.

Last edited:

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Yes but most of us are already past that in the storyline and stuck at the Buy Sleeping Pills and Repeat the sex part of the story. To have that conversation again would be redundant.

With 3 renders during the Olivia Sharing scene, he could easily take the conversation back to the Training dialogue. Lisa wants to try fucking, Olivia suggests they do anal because Lisa isn't on the pill. They try and it hurts too much. Next morning the conversation starts with the training conversation that already exist. kira comes to the rescue as usual and we get all that content that wasn't seen by the Olivia folks.

I agree it is easy to merge them but you can't go and remove two paths that people have played to do that, and really there is no need to at all.

I already suggested how to get from Olivia Path to Lisa content...
The Lisa path to Olivia content is already pretty much set up...No Vicky required!
All that has to happen is have Max suggest Lisa set him up with Olivia. Then he can use the existing Pool party content as is, that leads to the Max and Olivia while Lisa watches scenes.

I'm guessing the whole Vicky thing is some weird idea that got in his head that Lisa wouldn't want Olivia to know she is screwing with her brother which makes no sense to anyone who has played the Olivia path.

If he just did that the amount of content that would be unlocked for anyone playing this game would be MASSIVE!
The main issue with your viewpoint of people already having played it is this is an unfinished game, it doesn't really matter what people played. While a game is unfinished, it is subject to possible change. It is the entire point of an unfinished game to change as needed and to be polished, not to stay stagnant and the same as when the project started.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The main issue with your viewpoint of people already having played it is this is an unfinished game, it doesn't really matter what people played. While a game is unfinished, it is subject to possible change. It is the entire point of an unfinished game to change as needed and to be polished, not to stay stagnant and the same as when the project started.
I don't see DarkSilver going back and changing too much.

1) He really isn't interested in this game anymore. He planned to build it around Eric. When people didn't like that, his interest obviously began to wane. Earlier, he said he wants to go back to redoing that other game of is. I don't think he wants to spend time changing too much in BB.

2) Fans aren't interested in waiting for new content while past stuff is fixed, or retroactively added. Although there are certainly people who replay the game from the beginning on a regular basis, most just keep living on the edge of each update, waiting to jump to the next. They don't want to start the game over to see new stuff, and a lot don't want to see Eric again.

Reactions: neodtst

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I don't see DarkSilver going back and changing too much.

1) He really isn't interested in this game anymore. He planned to build it around Eric. When people didn't like that, his interest obviously began to wane. Earlier, he said he wants to go back to redoing that other game of is. I don't think he wants to spend time changing too much in BB.

2) Fans aren't interested in waiting for new content while past stuff is fixed, or retroactively added. Although there are certainly people who replay the game from the beginning on a regular basis, most just keep living on the edge of each update, waiting to jump to the next. They don't want to start the game over to see new stuff, and a lot don't want to see Eric again.
It isn't about fixing, it is about making the game streamlined and more enjoyable, which is something DS should do, if for nothing else except practice. As for BB itself, he should be taking it very serious, if he is actually living off of patreon, so it doesn't matter if he is getting tired of it. Finish the game, and make the game as good as possible, should be a mantra all developers live by. If he doesn't do right by the game, many people will write him off on his future games. You have to work to build a reputation, and keep up a work ethic to maintain it. I like DS's work for the most part, and hope he will keep up the quality graphics..... though either hire proof readers, or use many of the people who offer to do it for free. I know I offered to be a proofreader for free, though guessing he didn't want free labor. I want a well spoken mom.

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
... though either hire proof readers, or use many of the people who offer to do it for free. I know I offered to be a proofreader for free, though guessing he didn't want free labor. I want a well spoken mom.
Totally agree on this. The amount of misspelled and misused words that are still littered through the game at this point...

Reactions: Corambis

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I liked BB. But Eric sorta killed it for me and i lost interest pretty quickly in the game as a whole. Eric just ended up being an annoying part of the whole scenario to me. I'd be more enjoyable for me if Eric was there, but was more like the dufus who you stole the girlfriend from. Or not there at all and rather have a believeable story where the mental issues of Incest was a big part of the dynamic in the family and story. If that's even possible to write into a story of a game.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
In my game he is just a passive guy who fucks Ann and only Ann and he peeps at Alice sometimes but the pic takes care of that for weeks at a time.
Lucky you that loves Lisa but for an Ann lover like me that's the thing that bothers me the most, that you can't prevent he taking Ann, Ann is super nice and caring (not mentioning super hot) but with mental problems for his terrible past and then abused and controlled by Eric and there is no way to stop it until after the wallet thing and after that Max should help her but instead she joins Kira in the abuse.

JesusAndPals

Oct 5, 2017
Although story isn't the reason people go to these kind of games, but when a story is bad it sucks the fun out of the room straight away.

Why is the mom so easily controllable? Because she was raped as a child ofc.

How can I make the player feel good once he defeat the bull (the name for the one cucking you) make him a criminal using a alias ofc.

Like I said, not the most important part, but it ruins the fun.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Who is a high level manager at a large business of some sort... but totally needs to con your mom out of her house...
From a storyteller point of view, there are plentyful reasons for such. But DS has proven more than once, that he needs writing classes. Good ideas, not so good executions.

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Sorry but it very much DOES matter....
Ask the folks from Dual Family who had an entire stretch of time and scenes ripped from the game in the last release!
What he has completed IS COMPLETED!
If he didn't think through how to get where he needs to go then that's his problem.
I don't want to DejaVu my way to the path he should have thought about when he started the path...
And I certainly don't want chunks of my memory regarding these people ripped from my skull, just because it is easier to pretend it never happened and removed it from the game...

Then everyone on Lisa GF path is caught in a no mans land until they get with Olivia...

Sorry this isn't a movie of the week that you can change each week because you didn't like the way the story was going...
I gave him two fine ways of bridging the gap and it only takes about three or four renders and a bit of dialogue!

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
That makes me want Lisa to be the MC while max works on learning cooking and the other stuff she gets frustrated while he is learning stuff and not spending as much time with her as usual and jumps him at night in the bathroom etc, would be a cool event type thing. Just an idea I got in the spurr of the moment.
I feel this would be better if viewed from her perspecitve.
I'm sorry what are you talking about? I was talking about that post being fake.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
That makes me want Lisa to be the MC while max works on learning cooking and the other stuff she gets frustrated while he is learning stuff and not spending as much time with her as usual and jumps him at night in the bathroom etc, would be a cool event type thing. Just an idea I got in the spurr of the moment.
I feel this would be better if viewed from her perspecitve.
THAT would be a nice change of pace. But again, I didn't think that DS is the right one to see such things in his toolbox.

SilentGamer12

May 16, 2017
Actually if you do the Candy b4 Kira Shows up there is a pretty strong 'Hint' that Alice likes(wants) Max. She talks about how her being cold and pushing him away is a 'Defensive Mechanism'. With all the other little hints it feels like she is on a faster path than Ann towards giving in completely (with visits from Kate to continue.) :)
For me what shows her feelings is after you do a few cam shows she tells Max that they should stop, and Max asks her if she didn't enjoy doing it with him, and she tells him that she liked it and that maybe they should just do one show a night because she didn't want to make it just emotionless sex. (I may not have it word for word). To me that shows that Alice thinks of sex with Max as being meaningful and intimate.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Sorry but it very much DOES matter....
Ask the folks from Dual Family who had an entire stretch of time and scenes ripped from the game in the last release!
What he has completed IS COMPLETED!
If he didn't think through how to get where he needs to go then that's his problem.
I don't want to DejaVu my way to the path he should have thought about when he started the path...
And I certainly don't want chunks of my memory regarding these people ripped from my skull, just because it is easier to pretend it never happened and removed it from the game...

Then everyone on Lisa GF path is caught in a no mans land until they get with Olivia...

Sorry this isn't a movie of the week that you can change each week because you didn't like the way the story was going...
I gave him two fine ways of bridging the gap and it only takes about three or four renders and a bit of dialogue!
Not sure anybody said anything about ripping anything out of the game. We were discussing reorganizing what is there so you aren't forced down one branch at the expense of another, and a way to make two separate branches merge seamlessly. I am sure folks can live with having to go through some of Olivia's branch to get to Lisa's gf path if they had to. The only thing that is lost is having to buy all the jewelry, but even that can be added to another part of the game, maybe on new Olivia content or later.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes