micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Love you all who talk about my mod.
I'll tell everyone who's starting the game to begin with a fresh and clean save. Play with mom and his friend, try to get rid of him fairly.

Then test my mod, enjoy speeding, enjoy fresh shipment and some options unlocked

Then, when you needed to just look into one particular scene without getting from scratch, get a hard modded version. I love @gaslin work about it.
Without your mod i would probably gave up on this game long before i finish it. :)

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
true but instead of a week, we gotta wait a month in this case :D
And some not only wait but also pay.I hope they don't starve themselves to pay.
They deserve a better and ample update content,right?
Does these updates satisfy those support DS with $?
So DS feels it's enough for now to publish something like 0.8 and 0.9

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Also, Max had his way to hack the internet/phone/spider, to learn how to communicate, to massage, to pleasure with hands like a pro and when it comes to become a simple chef or bartender he needs some Lisa's friend to give him a fucking youtube link ?

How about I look into internet, lose 2 weeks of learning and voilà ?

I couldn't fap to anything with this update, sadly. When I look back and see Olivia on top of Max, Lisa licking Max's cock while and giving Olivia a finger in the ass ... man that made my day.

There is nothing to remember in this update but maybe it was a mean to an end.

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
Did she write that scene though? I thought Ann improvised, Kira seemed surprised after.
If I remember correctly, Ann improvised the last bit of the scene, when she held his cock but the scene itself was scripted.

Reactions: a1fox3

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
Also, Max had his way to hack the internet/phone/spider, to learn how to communicate, to massage, to pleasure with hands like a pro and when it comes to become a simple chef or bartender he needs some Lisa's friend to give him a fucking youtube link ?
Fucking this! Especially (if I'm remembering the right game lol) he even says to himself, well I should at least google this. I spent time poking around the online shop for books and the online courses until I figured I would see if this was something I'd have to go on walks with Lisa about to get a "oh I'll get information from one of my friends" and then a fucking end of opportunity already?

ETA: Hell, how about some game play with learning to cook from Mom or instead of just being dead ended with Vicky, her being the one to teach you how to make drinks and that being how you two get closer, since she is so OCD about she wants things done?

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
If I remember correctly, Ann improvised the last bit of the scene, when she held his cock but the scene itself was scripted.
I think the script was for vaginal, but Ann improvised. Alice didn't know about it, and unlike Kira's training of Lisa there didn't seem to be any preparation beforehand.

DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
And some not only wait but also pay.I hope they don't starve themselves to pay.
They deserve a better and ample update content,right?
Does these updates satisfy those support DS with $?
So DS feels it's enough for now to publish something like 0.8 and 0.9
according to patreon site, DS has over 2500 patrons, even at $1 per patron thats over $2,500 per month! and then there are those who are supporting more $5-$40. the goal, showing as 100% complete, says "Long-term goal. I'll resign from my current job and completly switch to game development." - and this is the result of ~$3k support per month and "full-time game development"....truly disappointed

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
I think the script was for vaginal, but Ann improvised. Alice didn't know about it, and unlike Kira's training of Lisa there didn't seem to be any preparation beforehand.
I honestly don't want to sound like I'm trying to start like a heated argument or anything, but I truly don't think so. Kira in the lead up to the movie mentions a couple of times that they are going to needs "lots and lots of lube". At the time it's playful dig at Max but obviously she's hinting Alice's scene.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
He pushed it way to far, WAY to fast. He might have gotten away with it, if he had not done it all in v .4. i.e. Lisa sex ed, Alice stripping (and probably raped) and the Kira blackmail were 3 bridges too damn far.
The Eric character was way too obviously a bad person and the fact that no one in that house saw that was really bad. Until Kira showed up, Saying the sisters should be punished naked in from of him at dinner was one thing.
both of the sisters should have noticed somethings up with that way sooner than they did if you found that quest before removing Eric. The fact that Alice was ok with doing those things with him thinking he is a good person fit for her mother was deluded at best.
I never got Eric takes over sex ed stuff nor could I find any cgs of it when i looked through everything.
Eric was by far the worst addition to this game added nothing but poor witing and messy dialogue during dinner. If he had no interest in the sisters or Kira, if he was just a standup nice guy with a shitty past that you could exploit maybe he could have worked.
His renders are great though and all the girls are good. Sexual things are too stiff though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The Eric character was way too obviously a bad person and the fact that no one in that house saw that was really bad. Until Kira showed up, Saying the sisters should be punished naked in from of him at dinner was one thing.
All 3 of the kids should have noticed somethings up with that way sooner than they did if you found that quest before removing Eric. The fact that Alice was ok with doing those things with him thinking he is a good person fit for her mother was deluded at best.
I never got Eric takes over sex ed stuff nor could I find any cgs of it when i looked through anything.
Eric was by far the worst addition to this game added nothing but poor witing and messy dialogue during dinner. If he had no interest in the sisters or Kira, if he was just a standup nice guy with a shitty past that you could exploit maybe he could have worked.
His renders are great though and all the girls are good. Sexual things are too stiff though.
In my game he is just a passive guy who fucks Ann and only Ann and he peeps at Alice sometimes but the pic takes care of that for weeks at a time.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
In my game he is just a passive guy who fucks Ann and only Ann and he peeps at Alice sometimes but the pic takes care of that for weeks at a time.
Think that scene was broken for me, though I did get rid of eric as fast as possible with wallet route.
You have to spy on him and Alice for those cgs to trigger I could only get 1 convo with Alice about it.
Should have been something you could say at dinner,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Think that scene was broken for me, though I did get rid of eric as fast as possible with wallet route.
You have to spy on him and Alice for those cgs to trigger I could only get 1 convo with Alice about it.
Should have been something you could say at dinner,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes you can get them if you want to but I have no desire to see them so I block him from doing it.

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
I honestly don't want to sound like I'm trying to start like a heated argument or anything, but I truly don't think so. Kira in the lead up to the movie mentions a couple of times that they are going to needs "lots and lots of lube". At the time it's playful dig at Max but obviously she's hinting Alice's scene.
Ann literally says it was her own idea to do anal on Alice in the follow up convo after filming. Kira gave Ann room to improvise so Ann decided to have Max give Alice anal, its all in the convo you have after the film.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes