micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So, i havent played BB in awhile, Is Eric like totally out of the game or is he still there? Just curious if i wanna pick this up again.
Hes out if you want him out and if you want progress in game.

no one here

May 15, 2017
Did he make these characters i have seen another game using the Ann model and another with Lisa and they are far in development

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Does that mean i still have to do the whole sleeping pill and alcohol stupidness again and risk getting thrown out?
That mean that you got new wallet opportunity and as soon as you finish it you don't see him ever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And how to do that got guides on page 1, post 1 and 2 on this thread

Aug 4, 2017
what a shit update... seems like repeating handjob with ann has been there since ages and there is still not a repeating blowjob scene (except that stupid scene in shopping where all 3 of them have exact same poses and dialogues)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Not sure anybody said anything about ripping anything out of the game. We were discussing reorganizing what is there so you aren't forced down one branch at the expense of another, and a way to make two separate branches merge seamlessly. I am sure folks can live with having to go through some of Olivia's branch to get to Lisa's gf path if they had to. The only thing that is lost is having to buy all the jewelry, but even that can be added to another part of the game, maybe on new Olivia content or later.
I'm sorry Silent but the old "It's not a complete game I can do whatever I want" is an excuse made by poor programmers who have coded themselves into a situation they aren't smart enough to code out of or had no clue what they were doing from the start anyway as they were just trying to get the money flowing into their pockets!
And any Dev that does such a thing to his users deserves to lose every supporter he has until such time as they learn the lesson that once the story has been released it can't be changed and if there is a problem they need to change what happens in the future of the game not what already happened in the past!
The excuse that it isn't complete applies to what comes next FAR BETTER than what has already transpired in the game.
I he can't figure out how to make the future events return to parts users may have not seen yet because they took a different path then this game is going to suck no matter what he tries to do because he isn't up to making a game at all.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I decided to be a complete asshole about Eric during the first meal after aunt Kira shows up and this is what popped up. never seen before.jpg

Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
I have not finished playing the new version but I do not like several things:

- Ann makes a blowjob to Max in a public store and at home she does not want to sleep naked.
- A single scene related to the movie. I expected at least one "preparation" with Alice, Max and Kira.
- In the previous version it seemed that Lisa was jealous of Max and Alice and now wants an open relationship.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can someone explain to me what exactly must be done the max the bj of lisa gets when she comes back from the club for the first time?
or say a link?
This is game play and needs to go here:
And its not Lisa but Alice who comes home from the club.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes