Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I keep forgetting to mention that I somehow had the suspicion that Vicky's father was also Max's father when playing this update. I'm not sure why. I know some people have pitched the idea of half-sisters appearing. Vicky does make a point of mentioning her father a few times. I thought there was also a place where she knows Max's name without him telling her. But there might have been a line in there where Lisa was talking to Vicky directly.

The big argument against Vicky being Max's half-sister is that I don't think DS would wait for another update to tell us. The dialogue would have gone like this:

Max: Hi, nice coffee shop. I'd like two coffees.
Vicky: Okay, one coffee for my half-brother, and another for my half-sister. I'll make them in the coffee shop our mutual father gave to me.
Max: Um, okay. Here's a twenty.
Vicky: Ugh, sorry. I don't have change for that. But if you tell me to keep the change and then do it fifty times more, I'll give you a blowjob while gargling a pumpkin spice latte. But not in this update of course.
Max: Uh... so what can I get in this update?
Vicky: Frustrated. Very, very frustrated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry, having a little trouble.
Would I copy everything from the 0.8?
I don't have any saves in the saves folder, and I don't know how to make one.
Just the save files only.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I do that, but it never shows up in my saves folder that I have a save.
Also check in save folder then that they are properly sequenced save0.save ,1,2,3.... that there isnt any gap between them. beyond those 2 thing i suggest you to download fresh copy from this thread post 1 because i got no idea what cold be issue they don't take much size that you hdd could be full thats for sure.

I guess it could be possible that your config is mess up so replace this one added bellow to your main folder.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I do that, but it never shows up in my saves folder that I have a save.
Ok sounds like you have run into the windows protection problem, right click on the BB folder and change it to both read and write and chose all files and folders within and then try the game.

Last edited:

littleone

Jul 14, 2017
so anyone knows what is the content of the future poll ?

curious about what direction ds and his 40 dollar patron want about this game

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
There is no reason on earth to rewrite the story in the middle of it!
It's like showing someone half the movie and then forcing them to start over to see what REALLY happened in the flick!
I get where youre coming from here but you are definitely going by your feeling more then being rational about it. Using the example of a movie, it would be more like watching the dailies as a movie is being made, and what youre describing is getting mad at the director when he sees something isnt working quite right and orders a few reshoots before the movie actually comes out. Now I can understand not wanting to waste time playing the same thing over again, however, if its not working or can be done better, it should be. Granted Im not advocating ten years after its finished going back in and retooling certain parts, *cough* George Lucas *cough*, but you should expect a few bumps while the product is still being made.

Reactions: Darkaura

Moar

Oct 2, 2017
Ok sounds like you have run into the windows protection problem, right click on the BB folder and change it to both read and write and chose all files and folders within and then try the game.
Where would I go and do that?
If you could list steps that would be great;
I'm not that good at this kind of thing, so specifying would help.
Thanks for the help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where would I go and do that?
If you could list steps that would be great;
I'm not that good at this kind of thing, so specifying would help.
Thanks for the help.
You know where the folder for Big Brother is.
Right click on it and then select properties all the way down at the bottom and a small screen will pop up and down about 3/4 the way you should see what is called Attributes: and Read-only is checked so uncheck it by clicking on that little box beside it then click Apply at the bottom and another little window should open up and you should only have to click ok and let it do its thing and then try the game again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any scene/benefit of having eric in the house? or should i just kick him with mods as soon as possible?

Also what are the different paths with Lisa?
You need to keep him around until Max gets train in sensual massage to 100% with Alice and then you should use the in game way to get rid of him and not a mod, mod can fuck up your game and you will not be able to finish some quest.
Here is the 3 paths for Lisa:
There is a lot more info there just scroll up and you will see it.

Reactions: crunchie123

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
You need to keep him around until Max gets train in sensual massage to 100% with Alice and then you should use the in game way to get rid of him and not a mod, mod can fuck up your game and you will not be able to finish some quest.
Here is the 3 paths for Lisa:
There is a lot more info there just scroll up and you will see it.
so the only way to get sensual massage is with eric? and do i need him to practice? also whats best war or peace?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes