a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so the only way to get sensual massage is with eric? and do i need him to practice? also whats best war or peace?
No on sensual massage about Eric it just having him around allows for faster training because after he is gone Alice will start going to school and will no longer be around to train on.

I go to war with him right off the bat and as long as you never have more than 450 in Max's pocket for more than 2 hours your safe.
I have both mini walkthrough for both routs 1 for war and 1 for peace here:

This is the wrong thread to discuse game play and we need to take it to this thread.

Reactions: crunchie123

jura67

Jul 25, 2017
Things I like to see on progress :-

- More BJ and less HJ (Max is in BJ zone now)
- Max and Mom/Alice spooning together during sleep.
- Max masters Yoga. Teaches Mom advance technique involves lot of penis grinding.
- Movie night with Mom and Alice together.
- Max giving surprise sexual satisfaction to Aunt Kira on couch in morning. Everyone is fine with it.
- Kira underwater BJ at swimming pool
- Lisa Handcuffed and dildo used on two holes.
- Lisa likes to get punished by Max includes light bdsm.

It seems Aunt Kira is controlling behavior of the family. In near future, want Max to be in control of everyone including Kira.

Reactions: fsck and penecultor

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017

- Max masters Yoga. Teaches Mom advance technique involves lot of penis grinding.
- Max giving surprise sexual satisfaction to Aunt Kira on couch in morning. Everyone is fine with it.

It seems Aunt Kira is controlling behavior of the family. In near future, want Max to be in control of everyone including Kira.
LOL everyone hoped that will happen when the game was released.Don't worry 70% of this will never happen in future.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017

Psh.......I just want vaginal sex with someone other than Alice and Kate.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Rewriting the script is a actually very common practice in the movie industry.
Not halfway through while you are watching it!
They don't release it to the public until it is done!

yet I have refused to patreonize him at all until these problems are solved!
And if never resolved I probably won't ever!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Using the example of a movie, it would be more like watching the dailies as a movie is being made.
Except dailies are never released to the public are they?
Imagine if a movie showed you dalies from one movie then when you went to see it all the good stuff was ripped out and what was left was a crappy movie!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Plenty of reason, his patrons want it.
And look at what that has got him....
Eric
Shopping everyone hates
A new Character no one who has played the game is really all that interested in but a minor few.
Two Dead Ends (if you believe the Eric Lovers)
And a totally disjointed story that you suggest can only be fixed by removing massive chunks of it to make it more consistent.

He really should stop listening to those folks...
They are turning his game into a pile of crap.
Just read the reviews of his most loyal players on here...

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Is there any scene/benefit of having eric in the house? or should i just kick him with mods as soon as possible?

Also what are the different paths with Lisa?
Also, Keeping Eric around, Depending on which route you decide too get rid of him (I'm not going into detail cause I don't want too ruin the game). There is a VERY cool scene, If someone has already had that scene, They'll know what i'm talking about. But I wont ruin it for everyone else. Once you've had that scene, By all means get rid of the prick :p

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
can i transport save files to 0.9 version ? I have 0.8 version save files
Copy & Paste from BB 0.8 Save file. Too BB 0.9 Save File. Should work fine. (Obviously open up 0.8 save folder and find your save, First. Dont copy/Paste the whole 0.8 file folder, Will mess up your games.)

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
You must be doing something wrong in your game then matey? Unless you still have Eric around? As soon as Eric goes. It's open game and everyone is available for sex. Sisters/Mother/Aunt. Even 3somes. Plus Lisa and Alices' Friends.

snof

Sep 22, 2017
Copy & Paste from BB 0.8 Save file. Too BB 0.9 Save File. Should work fine. (Obviously open up 0.8 save folder and find your save, First. Dont copy/Paste the whole 0.8 file folder, Will mess up your games.)
it doesnt work.
game dont see

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
it doesnt work.
game dont see
Hmm, It should. Try, Going into the Ver 0.8 game. Resave it as a "New Save". Exit Game > BB 0.8 File > BB 0.8 Save Folder (Open it) > Click the game name you saved it as > Copy&Paste > Open BB 0.9 > Open BB 0.9 Save folder > Paste it. Launch 0.9. You should be able too load.

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
it doesnt work.
game dont see
If you had modified the config for your 0.8, don't forget to make the same modification for 0.9.
If you don't, the game will only display the first (oldest) 70 saves (or somesuch).

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You have it with Olivia too if on her path some pies.

You must be doing something wrong in your game then matey? Unless you still have Eric around? As soon as Eric goes. It's open game and everyone is available for sex. Sisters/Mother/Aunt. Even 3somes. Plus Lisa and Alices' Friends.
hes talking about "vaginal sex" and thats so far only with Alice , Kate , Kira (1 time thing 2nd photo shoot) and Olivia if on her path. Rest is only HJ, BJ, licking and anal.

What happens to the guy lisa likes if you take the olvia GF route
Hes gone after few rounds, hes there only for introduction.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Not halfway through while you are watching it!
They don't release it to the public until it is done!

The release of BB is the 1.0. What we have had up to now is essentially the "test screenings"

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes