Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

i played the game again till the 1st movie.
Yes, she does gives hints here and there, but i wasn´t convinced that Alice is secretly in love with him.
possible? Yes
definitely? No
her hints can be interpreted my way as well. Unless Alice screams "I love Max" when she´s fucking with Kate or openly admits it, you can´t really be sure. BUT it would be a nice gamechanger if it would happen, epecially after Lisa wants to share Max. That could break her relationship or, maybe after a while, since Lisa confessed that she´s a little slutty perverted sister, could lead to some niiiiiiiice 3way Action. Maybe even with Kira bc all like her and they already had Sex together and even with Olivia in a 4some(Olivia licking and fingering Kira *drools) But, then again, this would slow down the progression of Max´ wish to sleep with Ann for a while, i guess.
Although ... when Ann doesn´t have to give HJ´s anymore and she gets curious after while ... uhhhhhhhh yaaaassss

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Yes, she does gives hints here and there, but i wasn´t convinced that Alice is secretly in love with him.
possible? Yes
definitely? No
her hints can be interpreted my way as well. Unless Alice screams "I love Max" when she´s fucking with Kate or openly admits it, you can´t really be sure. BUT it would be a nice gamechanger if it would happen, epecially after Lisa wants to share Max. That could break her relationship or, maybe after a while, since Lisa confessed that she´s a little slutty perverted sister, could lead to some niiiiiiiice 3way Action. Maybe even with Kira bc all like her and they already had Sex together and even with Olivia in a 4some(Olivia licking and fingering Kira *drools) But, then again, this would slow down the progression of Max´ wish to sleep with Ann for a while, i guess.
Yes this game is up to the player to interpret to the players desire and my desire is that there is secrete love going on.
If not love it is more than family love. The thing is did you enjoy the game more while looking for the hints this time?

Last edited:

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
So, uh, the only endgame for Eric is either he became Max's underling or he went away from Max's family?

No ending where he managed to corrupt the whole family? Is that it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, uh, the only endgame for Eric is either he became Max's underling or he went away from Max's family?

Right but to get all content from the game you must get rid of Eric.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Yes this game is up to the player to interpret to the players desire and my desire is that there is secrete love going on.
If not love it is more than family love.
it is possible but when she does, it would take some silver tongueing from Max to open her up to let her fuck her mom or anybody else. And since he isn´t the sharpest tool in the shed, Kira would have to talk Alice into it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
it is possible but when she does, it would take some silver tongueing from Max to open her up to let her fuck her mom or anybody else. And since he isn´t the sharpest tool in the shed, Kira would have to talk Alice into it.
The thing is did you enjoy the game more while looking for the hints this time?
Did you do the blog where she gets the info about Max and Lisa?
Alice wants to watch when Max and Lisa with aunt Kira go at it.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
The thing is did you enjoy the game more while looking for the hints this time?
Did you do the blog where she gets the info about Max and Lisa?
Alice wants to watch when Max and Lisa with aunt Kira go at it.
1. not really, bc i was clicking away and mostly only read Max and Alices conversations.
2+3. Yes, i know she wants to watch them. It may be possible that she is more open to sharing and letting go of her manipulating girlfriend. But since you don´t get any lessons anymore from Kira ... we don´t know the outcome. A definitive one. But it would make some nice Fan Art(damn, i need to check out how Daz works)

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, every time i go "online shop" i lose all my money. I dont know what is happening. help?!
Remove any mods files you have start up the game make a save then put your mods back in, most of the time this will fix it.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
So, every time i go "online shop" i lose all my money. I dont know what is happening. help?!
That happened when I was using cheats via the mod. You need to get some money (any amount) legitimately (i.e. without going throught the cheat menu) either by doing chores for Mom, asking eric for money, withdrawing the money from the webcams, etc. and then you can add more money using cheats. It won't go back to zero.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017

Depends... do you think watching Eric do all the deeds while you watch is him being your underling =p I did that route once, won't touch it again, its nothing but a blue balled situation.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017

possible? Yes
definitely? No
Although ... when Ann doesn´t have to give HJ´s anymore and she gets curious after while ... uhhhhhhhh yaaaassss
"Olivia licking and fingering Kira" ??? Its in bb 0.7? Please cg.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017

possible? Yes
definitely? No
DS doesnt believe i incest love.so no you want she her admiting she loves max

Reactions: Xaos

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Which thread could i ask for a specific savefile for BB? If this thread works, I'd like one right after Eric was thrown out/gotten rid of. I vomit just of the sight of him so.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Sorry, i don't want to bother... any news about the future poll? Could anyone sharing us the details?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes