Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I see that fix older events is leading instead of new events. I think that going back to fix old events should come after 1.0 So I hope that happens after that if that is the case. But I want new events more, and maybe DS could just fix 1 old event for every update. Instead of focusing on fixing multiple pr update. New > Old. IMO

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Oh, alright.. I lost track on the progress of this game, was pretty confused the last updates had no more content for Eric ^^
They haven't in a long time, not sure when was the last time. I have started with 0.7 and since then for sure wasn't any. Same for Olivia.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
OK.If we don't get Anna in 1.0 I'm afraid with that thematic updates idea that DS come we have to wait 3-4 months at least.He can simply continue to make polls that don't have choice to vote for Anna or Lisa content.

Reactions: Vayleton and a1fox3

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Here's the poll:

Future content poll

0.9 release went pretty well. I still have a couple of bugs to fix, which I'll do in the nearest future. Now that 0.9 is pretty much done, it's time think about the future. Which is why I want to make another poll and ask you about number of things. This is going to be a poll with three questions, each having two possible options. You're free to pick both options if you want, but then your vote won't make any difference, so I advise you to only pick one option for every question.
After several months in development, relationships between characters have seen quite a lot of progress, but sometimes there are situations and events where the characters don't react accordingly. There may be quite a lot of those situations since the game is not a linear visual novella and it's hard to think about every possibility. Some players don't see this as a problem, some do. So, question number one: Should I spend development time on making everything as consistent as possible at the cost of new event (option A) or it doesn't bother you much and I should concentrate on new events and dialogs (option B).

Next question is about Vicky. A lot of you probably met her already and I want to know if you want to see continuation of her storyline. I'm planning to implement bartender skills, which will unlock making cocktails for the family members by the pool and will create an opening for Max in Vicky's bar. If you vote for this option, you'll see this in 1.1, because I already have plans for 1.0. So, question number two is ... What do you want to see in 1.1: more content with Vicky and cocktails (option C) or should I stay focused on the family (option D).

In one of the previous polls about the future of the game I suggested to make thematic updates, and, while you voted it down, I have another idea. What if I make one thematic update as a test (for example, 1.1 could be all about Vicky)? You'll be able to see a thematic update with your own eyes and then you'll get to make and informed decision instead of just choosing a safe and familiar option. If you want to see one thematic update as a test, vote for option E, if you really want to keep everything the way it is now - vote for F

A. Work on inconsistencies: 75 vs B. New events: 73

C. Focus on Vicky in 1.1: 47 vs D. Focus on the family in 1.1: 172

E. Make 1.1 thematic: 78 vs F. Keep status quo: 24
  • First the central theme of the game is more about the insesto, I do not know why rains insert a new character in itself. The plot of the path of Lisa as a girlfriend has nothing romantic has no coherence argument. Another point is that Kira has not had more sexual content with Max. We have already filled our patience that there is still no SEX (vaginal) with Ann and Lisa.

The game is ruined by adding extra external characters to the family, executes with Olivia which is accepted by most players because it has something similar to Lisa in personality.

So focus on the OPTIONS: A and D.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
Is it just me or did that poll sound a bit passive aggressive in the whole "thematic update" section? It sounds like the polls are just there to satisfy the Patreon reward tier; while pushing the poll as a way to move away from incest themes or other things he wants spend less time on?

Also things like focusing on fixing events vs new events... that is something that should be already be in your roadmap if you are this close to a 1.0 milestone and not left to the whims of polls. This poll definitely reinforces, for me, that DS seems to be flying by the seat of his pants from update to update.

Either keep up a "logical" path of the game you've been making so far and keep your supporters, or take the plunge, make the "thematic" changes you want to make and be prepared to lose supporters but maybe find interest in developing again.

Reactions: Andarilho

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is it just me or did that poll sound a bit passive aggressive in the whole "thematic update" section? It sounds like the polls are just there to satisfy the Patreon reward tier; while pushing the poll as a way to move away from incest themes or other things he wants spend less time on?

Also things like focusing on fixing events vs new events... that is something that should be already be in your roadmap if you are this close to a 1.0 milestone and not left to the whims of polls. This poll definitely reinforces, for me, that DS seems to be flying by the seat of his pants from update to update.

Either keep up a "logical" path of the game you've been making so far and keep your supporters, or take the plunge, make the "thematic" changes you want to make and be prepared to lose supporters but maybe find interest in developing again.
Fixing past events, setting paths shouldn't even be a ?. This should take 30% of each update that its made so far. But i guess if you are a slacker and postponing that it can gather allot.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Here's the poll:

Future content poll

0.9 release went pretty well. I still have a couple of bugs to fix, which I'll do in the nearest future. Now that 0.9 is pretty much done, it's time think about the future. Which is why I want to make another poll and ask you about number of things. This is going to be a poll with three questions, each having two possible options. You're free to pick both options if you want, but then your vote won't make any difference, so I advise you to only pick one option for every question.
After several months in development, relationships between characters have seen quite a lot of progress, but sometimes there are situations and events where the characters don't react accordingly. There may be quite a lot of those situations since the game is not a linear visual novella and it's hard to think about every possibility. Some players don't see this as a problem, some do. So, question number one: Should I spend development time on making everything as consistent as possible at the cost of new event (option A) or it doesn't bother you much and I should concentrate on new events and dialogs (option B).

Next question is about Vicky. A lot of you probably met her already and I want to know if you want to see continuation of her storyline. I'm planning to implement bartender skills, which will unlock making cocktails for the family members by the pool and will create an opening for Max in Vicky's bar. If you vote for this option, you'll see this in 1.1, because I already have plans for 1.0. So, question number two is ... What do you want to see in 1.1: more content with Vicky and cocktails (option C) or should I stay focused on the family (option D).

In one of the previous polls about the future of the game I suggested to make thematic updates, and, while you voted it down, I have another idea. What if I make one thematic update as a test (for example, 1.1 could be all about Vicky)? You'll be able to see a thematic update with your own eyes and then you'll get to make and informed decision instead of just choosing a safe and familiar option. If you want to see one thematic update as a test, vote for option E, if you really want to keep everything the way it is now - vote for F

Why does he even takes poll when he knows new character will be scrapped.He can do 30% on vicky and 70% on family not whole update on vicky.Seriously how many time he will use poll for this kind of stuff.

Reactions: Andarilho
Aug 9, 2017
When DS says working on inconsistencies does he mean how you can have sex with Alice on camera but then she won't leave you into the bathroom or what does he mean?

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
A,C,F.its obvious dark silver wants to change the game again but his patreons wont like his direction.he doesnt want to make typical incest.i also dont want anither dead storyline like olivia.he should finish her path.kira one on one content should be included a conclusion to her character.i have compained sexy stuff only comes through events and thats bad so he should fix inconsistencies and everyday gameplay.also after so many updates i dont feel progress has been made.alice has only done doggy for fucks sake and ann hasnt done JACK shit and kira diesnt have sex with max even though she is the most secually free character in the game.thats a whole lot of problems.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Thats only for patrons. Now if you are asking what is in post say so, but if you want to tell whether print screen post or copy paste.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When DS says working on inconsistencies does he mean how you can have sex with Alice on camera but then she won't leave you into the bathroom or what does he mean?
Inconsistencies are those that have the same reaction to Max the same as the beginning of the game to the end (here is one he fixed already), IE: now they don't throw Max out when he enters the bedrooms when sisters are changing.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Probably. I just wonder how he can fix inconsistencies when the biggest one is Eric's friend path where nothing makes sense as it was ditched. He should close it somehow if he cannot develop it but it's not very likely. Hope 0.1 of his new game will be more polished when it comes to his own design

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

I put it before, open your eyes!
Changelog 0.9.0.007

Changed requirements for Lisa to agree on blowjob in the changing booth and the bathroom.

Fixed a bug when players were able to have anal sex with Lisa in the kitchen before she stops wearing panties in the house.

Fixed a bug when Alice would run for help with the spider when Kate is around, which would lead to conflicts between events.

Fixed some typos.

Fixed some situations with displaying the wrong avatar in the dialogs.

Aori apple

Oct 7, 2017
I have a problem with MOD file
with the version of 0.9.0.006 game.
Started new game and on 11th day (saturday), when I go into online shopping, my money drop to 0. So I cannot buy anything

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Started new game and on 11th day (saturday), when I go into online shopping, my money drop to 0. So I cannot buy anything
Its old bug, just wait few days max week and you should be fine. Its not permanent bug. I was also discussed few times in lets say last 10 pages if you want to scroll back.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You need to allow the game to give you some money before you use the mod and it is best to use the mod to add money to web site instead of to Max's pocket.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The best thing @DarkSilver should have done with Lisa become just as much of a pervert as Max is, bring Olivia into the Lisa GF routs. All sex scenes are already done and very little time and work to do it.

"Olivia complain about her pool being broken to Lisa and Lisa invites her over to swim and Max gets hard in front of her and Olivia talks about it with Lisa and Lisa gets the idea of Olivia fucking Max and wants to watch."
There easy as pie and no new NPC was needed for it, Screw Vicky I don't even want to touch that at all.
I disagree. I don't want Lisa to be a pervert. Or at best, I want her to be a pervert with Max only. Half the attraction of the little sister incest thing is innocence. Olivia is a waste of time at this point that DS isn't going to go back to because it's been abandoned too long, and not enough people want Olivia back badly enough to make the work worthwhile. If he could add content for her easily, don't you think he would have done it already rather than add someone like Vicky? It would have been the easiest way to delay Ann and Lisa.

Here's the poll:

Future content poll

My thoughts on the options:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
we´re duscussing -if and how- there are hints in the game that Alice is secretly in love with Max.
And i don´t think she is. Her hints about Max can be interpreted two ways, that´s my conclusion.
there is not such a thing like that DS have said many times the love an incest don't mix

Reactions: Rosa Melano

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
OK.If we don't get Anna in 1.0 I'm afraid with that thematic updates idea that DS come we have to wait 3-4 months at least.He can simply continue to make polls that don't have choice to vote for Anna or Lisa content.
i am pretty sure Max will get Ann in the 1.0 but will be disappointment 2 or 3 renders in bad angles and 5 dialogue lines :oops:

Reactions: Rosa Melano
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes