a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh, I know all about your love for Lisa :) Which I guess confuses me because you seem to advocate for Olivia, when any content with her would likely come at the expense of Lisa content.
I advocate for Olivia because she was in the game already before I starting playing using v7.3
Olivia could have been added with all content already with just a few new scenes instead of bringing in a whole new NPC just so Lisa can watch Max fuck another girl.[/QUOTE]

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
He started Eric, and abandoned him. I hope you don't want him back, too.

I just don't really want Olivia to be merged into the Lisa GF path. For one thing, I don't think it's as easy as people think. Secondly, it's going to disrupt what's already going on there. DS already had trouble working punishments into the game. Working Olivia into the main game would likely mess things up horribly, and add tons more inconsistencies that people already bitch about.
Nope i don't want this cunt back or any kind like that again i just made an example. And also i didn't say for those paths to be merged i just said for way out (if he doesn't plan on add) like you have with the one we don't talk about.

You are talking about ppl getting pissed well i am already pissed or was what ever do care less and less with each update its closer to delete button.
And if he really is that good of programmer as he brag on his patron for 10 years of working, all that should be easy for him to finish at 1.0. After that i really don't care what he plans for future content. I just don't think that "bug fixing" should be even taken in to poll, should be fixed not discussed if, should i and what ever.

Reactions: a1fox3

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I advocate for Olivia because she was in the game already before I starting playing using v7.3
Olivia could have been added with all content already with just a few new scenes instead of bringing in a whole new NPC just so Lisa can watch Max fuck another girl.
[/QUOTE]

It would make more sense to add Olivia back in, although he'd have to make room for her in the game. I imagine that would be a lot of programming to fit her into the Lisa GF path. And he'll probably piss people off by getting rid of something they like to make that room. Kind of like how we lost the cigarette smoking thing when Ann lost her job.

Nope i don't want this cunt back or any kind like that again i just made an example. And also i didn't say for those paths to be merged i just said for way out (if he doesn't plan on add) like you have with the one we don't talk about.

You are talking about ppl getting pissed well i am already pissed or was what ever do care less and less with each update its closer to delete button.
And if he really is that good of programmer as he brag on his patron for 10 years of working, all that should be easy for him to finish at 1.0. After that i really don't care what he plans for future content. I just don't think that "bug fixing" should be even taken in to poll, should be fixed not discussed if, should i and what ever.
Yeah, people are pretty pissed off all around I think. But I suspect that delaying sex with Ann and Lisa in favor of more Olivia content will piss off more people, and also won't make the Olivia people as happy as they expect. If DS intended for Olivia to be an active character, he never should have stopped writing for her. It's a bit like delaying the story in Game of Thrones while they spend two episodes catching up with someone last seen in season 3. It would have made more sense back in season 3, or even 4. Now it's just... why? Especially when there's so much going on. And it turns out to be a character not even central to the show. Or like the episodes of The Walking Dead my coworkers used to bitch about that were about side-stories where nothing really happened.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, people are pretty pissed off all around I think. But I suspect that delaying sex with Ann and Lisa in favor of more Olivia content will piss off more people, and also won't make the Olivia people as happy as they expect. If DS intended for Olivia to be an active character, he never should have stopped writing for her. It's a bit like delaying the story in Game of Thrones while they spend two episodes catching up with someone last seen in season 3. It would have made more sense back in season 3, or even 4. Now it's just... why? Especially when there's so much going on. And it turns out to be a character not even central to the show. Or like the episodes of The Walking Dead my coworkers used to bitch about that were about side-stories where nothing really happened.
I am not against any progress of Ann or Lisa tho am bothered by the fact that he is locking more and more content behind Lisa path. Also he doesn't need to do more story for way out that am talking about (tho would be nice), there is already content made. All he have to do is few extra lines with Lisa how is she fine with that and everyone that are stucked on Olivia path can continue with Mentor training and everything that follows. After that i wouldn't care when he add more content to that story or if he doesn't (tho would be nice). All i want is progress on Lisa path that receive most of the content since i am playing and i really don't want to wait another 6 month till he decide to do that (that he is ignoring this situation only makes it worst).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dasati

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
there is not such a thing like that DS have said many times the love an incest don't mix
don´t know what DS said about that. I hopped on board in 0.6.
But there are always exceptions to the rule in regards of love and interest doesn´t mix.
And since the original language is russian, i suppose that there are some things lost in translation.

a1fox3 thinks Alice is in secret love.
Me thinks thats not the case.
It´s totally up to you(the player) to interprete her hints the way you seem fit.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I am not against any progress of Ann or Lisa tho am bothered by the fact that he is locking more and more content behind Lisa path. Also he doesn't need to do more story for way out that am talking about (tho would be nice), there is already content made. All he have to do is few extra line with Lisa how is she fine with that and everyone that are stucked on Olivia path can continue with Mentor training and everything that follows. After that i wouldn't care when he add more content to that story or if he doesn't (tho would be nice). All i want is progress on Lisa path that receive most of the content since i am playing and i really don't want to wait another 6 month till he decide to do that (that he is ignoring this situation only makes it worst).
There's effectively only one path in the game now, and that is the Lisa path. Unless he makes 1.0 an Olivia update, I don't see him ever going back to her. I don't think most people want focus switched to her in lieu of Ann or Lisa. But once we do get Ann and Lisa, I think most people will lose interest in the game. Since DS lost interest in the game long ago, he's going to move on to something else. It sounds like he really wants to remake that Glamour game. I think it's going to be a rude awakening for him when people don't like it as much as BB. As I've said before, DS should wrap up BB, then start a new incest game, but this time do it right. No Erics. Better writing. No orphaned characters. He could keep putting effort into Big Brother, but it's such a flawed game at this point, why bother? Give it a decent ending now, rather than a slow death months or years from now.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
There's effectively only one path in the game now, and that is the Lisa path. Unless he makes 1.0 an Olivia update, I don't see him ever going back to her. I don't think most people want focus switched to her in lieu of Ann or Lisa. But once we do get Ann and Lisa, I think most people will lose interest in the game. Since DS lost interest in the game long ago, he's going to move on to something else. It sounds like he really wants to remake that Glamour game. I think it's going to be a rude awakening for him when people don't like it as much as BB. As I've said before, DS should wrap up BB, then start a new incest game, but this time do it right. No Erics. Better writing. No orphaned characters. He could keep putting effort into Big Brother, but it's such a flawed game at this point, why bother? Give it a decent ending now, rather than a slow death months or years from now.
Yea he should maybe wrap game soon if he really lost interest in to it, but as Ann and Lisa maybe (her cherry). For Ann am almost certain hes gona leave for the end too many ppl were talking how game end when you screw her so i wouldn't be surprised if that would be final act of game when ever it will come.

I am at point where i don't care bout more content of Olivia all i want is way out without replaying that awful grind.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe if DS finaly add something to do in the day.Seriously all content is locked on exact hours,6:00-8:00 and 19:00-24:00.We have so many hours alone with Anna and/or Kira and we have nothing to do.Also Lisa and Alice return way before 19:00 and we still have nothing to do.Why we even have pool now?He can just delete the pool from the game

Reactions: Skylaroo

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
As I've said before, DS should wrap up BB, then start a new incest game, but this time do it right. No Erics. Better writing. No orphaned characters. He could keep putting effort into Big Brother, but it's such a flawed game at this point, why bother? Give it a decent ending now, rather than a slow death months or years from now.
I agree mostly. Except for Eric. And his new game most likely won't be with an incest as a main focus. Still, BB gameplay model is a great base for something huge. I'm sceptical due to his attitude toward his own design and patrons demands but time will tell.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I agree mostly. Except for Eric. And his new game most likely won't be with an incest as a main focus. Still, BB gameplay model is a great base for something huge. I'm sceptical due to his attitude toward his own design and patrons demands but time will tell.
I'm not opposed to some male competition in a game. But nothing near an Eric. I'm fine with someone that gives you a sense of urgency, but I don't want my good decisions to end up playing into my opponent's success. I don't care if there's an option there for some NTR-style stuff if people want that, as long as it remains an option that I can reasonably avoid.

Incest isn't really DS's thing, so I agree an incest game isn't likely to be his follow-up to this. At least not immediately. I think when he sees his pet project not getting the same level of support, he'll go back to where the money is.

But by that time, we'll probably have plenty of Big Brother clones. I'm surprised we haven't seen any yet. I think there's a real opportunity there for someone to make the better game using the same general style. Give it more characters, including more family. Give it better writing, and better sex scenes. Give it less grind. If DS isn't going to do it, I hope someone does. The main thing keeping me playing BB at this point is that I'm invested in the characters of Ann, Lisa, and Alice. I want closure. And I want to fuck Ann and Lisa, and I wouldn't turn down more sex with Alice. But I don't want to wait too long for it. Not when it should have happened by now, and it's just being artificially delayed.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm not opposed to some male competition in a game. But nothing near an Eric. I'm fine with someone that gives you a sense of urgency, but I don't want my good decisions to end up playing into my opponent's success. I don't care if there's an option there for some NTR-style stuff if people want that, as long as it remains an option that I can reasonably avoid.
I agree fully. I'm a fan but I don't want anything unavoidable. It's always bad.

Incest isn't really DS's thing, so I agree an incest game isn't likely to be his follow-up to this. At least not immediately. I think when he sees his pet project not getting the same level of support, he'll go back to where the money is.
He kinda agreed with me here that incest as a main fetish is just bad as it fits badly with other so I suppose it's a safe guess to say it won't be focus of his next game. I wouldn't be so sure about support. If he keeps his gameplay and cgs at the same quality as with BB I don't see exodus of his patrons. Incest is a great and easiest model for a game right now but western market is overloaded with it. In my opinion it's past its peak already looking at future projects of even incest devs so looking for something fresh might be better.

But by that time, we'll probably have plenty of Big Brother clones. I'm surprised we haven't seen any yet. I think there's a real opportunity there for someone to make the better game using the same general style. Give it more characters, including more family. Give it better writing, and better sex scenes. Give it less grind. If DS isn't going to do it, I hope someone does. The main thing keeping me playing BB at this point is that I'm invested in the characters of Ann, Lisa, and Alice. I want closure. And I want to fuck Ann and Lisa, and I wouldn't turn down more sex with Alice. But I don't want to wait too long for it. Not when it should have happened by now, and it's just being artificially delayed.
"School, love, cousins", "Au-pair innocence" and "Doppelganger" are all ripoffs of BBs gameplay. But their quality is amateurish at best in comparison to BB. Even tho they're pretty good. It takes years for such a dev like DS to appear, who has enough talent to start his own project. It's not so easy.

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Maybe if DS finaly add something to do in the day.Seriously all content is locked on exact hours,6:00-8:00 and 19:00-24:00.We have so many hours alone with Anna and/or Kira and we have nothing to do.Also Lisa and Alice return way before 19:00 and we still have nothing to do.Why we even have pool now?He can just delete the pool from the game
Sadly now the pool is basically just money source from camera for those who don't use mod to cheat money. But yes, I don't even understand why Alice's massage was removed from the game.

Considering Ann is unemployed, the yoga time could've been moved to later during the day. Could also replace Alice's massage with Ann's too. Then of course Kira could definitely use something more as well.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hmmm i read some of comments should i wait for next update or try to play this update already
If your are starting new then go ahead and play for it may take you anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks to play. Depends on how much time you have to play.
Go here and ask for help if you need it.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't know what I think about this update, there are a few things that I'm quite conflicted about, but step-by-step:
The new movie wasn't bad, but all in all it felt too short. It was like "Here, take Alice and this is it".
The new character ... I can't say I'm a big fan of Vicky, but she's also not that bad that I could say I already hate her. What I do "hate" is the way the Lisa path is going. It felt like the we were heading towards a romance, even without sex at first I would've been fine with it, but it also makes sense that we don't just reset everything that we already achieved, but instead work on things that we don't have now and that's the romance part ... which we still don't have and honestly it feels more like we made at least half a step back. I've always seen Lisa as the innocent cutie that we can learn things with and maybe she was always supposed to be a closet pervert which I'd also be fine with, but if something like a step towards romance is advertised at least make baby steps towards it, it seems more like another sharing thing like Alice/Kate. Don't get me wrong, I like the characters as they are since they're all interesting and different.

I also don't really see the need to introduce Vicky if you could bring Olivia into this route. It doesn't have to be like "Well, look who's here now", but more like that Alex and Olivia break up and Lisa now realizes that Alex is a jerk, she feels sorry for Olivia and they slowly got closer until she brings her over one day or something like this. It's just a basic idea which could've been introduced, I'm sure someone could come up with something more refined.

Reactions: Bohus and Corambis

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hmmm i read some of comments should i wait for next update or try to play this update already
Pay attention to each girls face for what its trying to tell you and you will get a better understanding of the game.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes