Suikoden2

Sep 24, 2017
If your are starting new then go ahead and play for it may take you anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks to play. Depends on how much time you have to play.
Go here and ask for help if you need it.
Ok i wil try this hehe..thank you very much

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I must be blind but I don't see v0.9.0.007 all I see on page 1 post 1 is v0.9.0.006
I think 9.0.0.007 is a new version DS made between the initial release for his upper-level patreons and the one for everyone else.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I leave the house to go on dates? I cant find that option anywhere.
We can't answer game play question here so please ask here:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
after the spiders when alice is ok that max sleeps with her and give hj you can join her without spiders?
We can not answer game play question here, go here for the answer:

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
We can not answer game play question here, go here for the answer:
wrong redaction i know is not possible in the actual gameplay, what i want to know if will be possible to sleep with alice without spiders in future, have DS said something about?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
wrong redaction i know is not possible in the actual gameplay, what i want to know if will be possible to sleep with alice without spiders in future, have DS said something about?
As of v9 no you must use a spider in the future who knows but DS.

In the format that this is in it is a game play question.
after the spiders when alice is ok that max sleeps with her and give hj you can join her without spiders?
I still don't understand how in only 2 months that I am the 4 highest poster on these forums. It just blows my mind. :firstimekiss:

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
you guys think this a good fun?
a poll like this
Every update, do you
a) Play BB as it is
b) Play BB with mods
c) See CG rips only
d) None of above , (passing thru or here for old time sake)
I think be interesting to know what the % is like hehe...

Reactions: vic.bellosh

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For me I play BB as it is in every update without mods plus during the month I will replay it 4 to 8 (v9 only) times to make sure I get every thing in each update. (v7.3 and v8 more than 20 times each.)
Like for the spiders for Alice in v9 starts at day 37 and can be the first HJ in the game if worked at.

Last edited:

goku1234

Jun 12, 2017
i'm sorry for this long long chat but have to say it..sigh this guy DS i mean really what the hell. i work really hard on this game played for days think of new ways what to do and he takes away the one girl (lisa) in watch i have a save just for her. and wanted her for myself. the other girls he made for each other alice with fucking kate mom and the aunt and other shit i mean is it hard give us one fucking chr just for the main chr ik can fuck them but they fuck each other more then main chr sex them. that's the way i see it that's cool and little on fair. i feel it's the SSDD (same shit different day) ik alot ppl might like that way its now that's cool i guess... but come on vicky now i hate 3 chrs in this game fucking eric goddamn eric and fucking kate now vicky... romance with lisa i was looking forward to this for one normal girl chr just one to be with main chr even if was the sister if would have been a nice change for once and maybe a cool ending now it's like here vicky she here to give blue balls to you and vicky and sis have some fuck time without you. this is how i see it i could be wrong Olivia and lisa is ok but come on what's the point for the gf route is she watch you fuck and later she fucks vicky i mean come on almost bad aunt did to the mom hot.. but goddamn if anything aunt is also giving main chr some blue balls too.lisa love her but this is too much now it's like vicky going to take lisa virginity and you get to watch them fuck..sigh i'm too tired for this bullshit played a lot hentai games i liked this one case few girls i liked in here but guess it's whatever now right i mean alice and fucking kate gf and gf but main chr nooo fuck him right (here you go lisa is gf haha nope just kidding...) and kate hate her as much eric where fuck she come from i mean think about it at least eric found about him but her out of the blue one night by the pool i mean damn full control of the sister she tells when you can fuck her or not. so have to do everything behind her back i mean fuck let her know i am fucking alice fuck kate...don't tell me what to do bitch. ok i get behind this mom and aunt but damn .sigh.. did i really had to force mom to be bi really was there really no other way. best part aunt fucks the mom before you anyway best joke ever...love how hot is but that's BS might as well have made main chr a female i'm sure been easy to fuck them all by now o-ob...then slow watch them fuck each way before you once again i seen this in games i played now and it's tring. DS by some chance you see this good case think really hard what was the point of the gf route and lisa talking about romance if all was BS to start with and the yoga is pointless now too.ik you don't care what i really have to say that's cool. but damn you for what you did to lisa she was my last hope for this game to great again now it's gone...you know what be nice give the ppl who love lisa a real gf and romance route to make up what you did. again i know you don't care what i think i'm one person but think really hard now and focus and don't give us false hope for the one girl some ppl really wanted.... too ppl who read this i'm sorry it was long and lot bad words but sometimes things need to said when you love something i get it's a game but sometimes game can be something more. now it's all SSDD DS i wish you luck in whatever the you making now case now i have no idea what the hell you have going on..and ik this is your game and do what you please but who pay you help make this game what it is. i may not be one of them but i was a fan of your work now it makes me sad what it's has become of it..ty and good luck in whatever you make this game out to be....

Last edited:
Reactions: JDJDJD

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
You know I was thinking to myself I don't think were going to get any real sex in this next update, again. DS still seems like he's setting Mom/Ann for more BJ scenes and Lisa has a new adventure going on. The Olivia path seems dead. We might get some luck with Aunt Kira. Also maybe another with Alice and Kate, but personally getting a little sick of them.

Last edited:

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
Except dailies are never released to the public are they?
Imagine if a movie showed you dalies from one movie then when you went to see it all the good stuff was ripped out and what was left was a crappy movie!
"Except dailies are never released to the public are they?" Neither was this. You, me, pretty much everyone here, stole his dailies. He released them to his "studio/backers" aka, his patrons. No matter how you pick at it, its still an unfinished game. (im gonna address another point you made but im not digging for the quote) Yes, it would be ok if he changed all the models, re-added eric and took out all the incest. Its his game, you or I may no longer wish to play it, but thats still up to him to take his feedback and act as he sees fit. Going back to the movie analogy,. i remember when they were making a green lantern movie, they cast eddie murphy as John Stewart, and i thought it was an awful idea. Then that fell apart and they cast Jack Black, (im assuming as Guy Gardener), and that was worse, much worse, then that fell through as well and they finally decided on Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan, and FINALLY a movie Ill go see... yeah... My point is, until a movie is on the screen, and a game is being sold, it can turn into damn near anything. (case in point Justice League directed by Zach Snyd... err... Joss Wheadon.)
p.s. I can also dig up a picture of Nic Cage in the actual suit of Tim Burton's Superman. Just sayin, Shit aint finished,til its finished.

goku1234

Jun 12, 2017
You know I was thinking to myself I don't think were going to get any real sex in this next update, again. DS still seems like he's setting Mom/Ann for more BG scenes and Lisa has a new adventure going on. The Olivia path seems dead. We might get some luck with Aunt Kira. Also maybe another with Alice and Kate, but personally getting a little sick of them.
i belive so too

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
nope not even a little from what i see hes giving up at this point and just wants to get it done and fuck everyone else
For some reason I feel like DS thinks Alice is the main attraction of his game and everyone will be happy that we were able tap that.

Last edited:

goku1234

Jun 12, 2017
Alice is the made attraction
i mean come on now alice really all she want to do is beat the shit out of you with kate the bitch and take all of your money 350 dollar all time and she blue balls you on her web show when waste even more money on her she hates you it's nice to fuck her but when i hear her say kate it kills the mood i mean really her the attraction ha she just kates bitch like a dog ready to be told what to do

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes