a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Only thing i'm really begging to happen is some kissing...
French kiss, chast kissing or just a peck... anything, something! :'(
I been asking for kissing since I started playing this game and the only one we get is from Kira at 3 am in the morning losing out of 2 sex scenes for 1 kiss.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
For some reason I feel like DS thinks Alice is the main attraction of his game and everyone will be happy that we were able tap that.
Well speak for yourself, when i first started playing back in 0.4 it was the pic's of Alice which peeked my interest. But yeh it does seem rather absurd that we're at 0.9 and we can only have repeatable vaginal sex with one family member in the "incest story of your life". Especially since we've been frequently told how much Kira loves sex.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I saw the exact same shop used in "Big Brother" also used in another game "Babysitter" and then i started to wonder.
Then i saw a lightly changed version of Alice in another game "face slightly and hair changed" and thats when i got confused. Still cant remember the game but i swear to god it was like a copy of alice.

What Engine or Program does he use to make his game anyway someone knows?

Cause i was wondering if he uses stuff like in the asset store of unity or Daz3D shouldnt he be faster in his releases or having more content avaliable to present?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@Arasharia12 DS hasn't posted any on his patreon yet. @Yggalf DS does use daz3D i believe but also does additional editing not just using the base models available. As to the amount of content, thats long been a sore point, i and many others are of the opinion DS has been getting lazy/losing interest in BB hence updates not as big as they could be.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
@Arasharia12 DS hasn't posted any on his patreon yet. @Yggalf DS does use daz3D i believe but also does additional editing not just using the base models available. As to the amount of content, thats long been a sore point, i and many others are of the opinion DS has been getting lazy/losing interest in BB hence updates not as big as they could be.
Thanks mate :)
Yeah thats also my opinion. I guess with over 2.5k patreons money aint an issue anymore so he doesnt have to rush things in order to get anything out of it.

I thought so about Daz3D. Which makes it even worse in terms of content. So much of it is already usable in there that someone with 10 years experience in a game company should be able to produce much more content in a month then Ds is doing.

Rly sad :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Someone ask several pages back or more if the 3rd movie was based on what was going on in the game so here is the parts talking about it. true events 1.jpg true events 2.jpg

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i don't know if its NTR specifically he likes but one things for sure incest is definitely not something he's overly fond of.
Then he make realy stupid move advertising Big Brother as Incest story of your life.Not to mention the incest is the main fetish in the list on his patreon page.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
I have played more then 10 games like these. At the beginning most of them looks nice and promising. But after 8 or 10 version they start to mess up. As time passes they become more and more messed up. Dont know the real reason. May be they take everything easy and give less effort or they become tired to bear the pressure of expectation.

May be I should try to make a game. Then at the 10th version I would find out the reason. XDXDXD

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The Bad
The first thing that disappointed me was the shopping, I mean imagine the time DS wasted making 15 versions for each girl and then not make them use the clothes later. At least we can get a BJ from all 3 but I still hoped for more.
There was a bj from Ann during shopping? I only got a hj and she said something like "Be happy with what you get" or something similar :frown:

Then i saw a lightly changed version of Alice in another game "face slightly and hair changed" and thats when i got confused.
Probably corrupting the intern.

Reactions: namilab

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There was a bj from Ann during shopping? I only got a hj and she said something like "Be happy with what you get" or something similar :frown:
In the beginning of the game you get nothing then later in the game you get HJ's and even later in the game you can get BJ's.
All 3 girls do the same thing and it looks like just copy and paste with the cum shots all look the same again copy paste.
Its not worth it because to get any kind of sex it cost a lot of money.
If you want to see it then go ahead and do it.
I no longer even go shopping with them because of the copy and pasting of the scenes that all look like the same thing.

Reactions: Andarilho

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
@katheus @a1fox3 Thanks, I only played the shopping once with every girl, didn't know something else happens if you repeat it. How many weeks do I have to repeat it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@katheus @a1fox3 Thanks, I only played the shopping once with every girl, didn't know something else happens if you repeat it. How many weeks do I have to repeat it?
It depends on what you are getting at the house, if you only get HJ then that whats you get shopping.
Once you get BJ at home it unlocks BJ at shopping.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
I missed some of the discussions. One of the post said V 10 (next version) will be the last and final version. Is it true. How can that be True?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I missed some of the discussions. One of the post said V 10 (next version) will be the last and final version. Is it true. How can that be True?
No that is incorrect it is just a major milestone is all.

Reactions: dipp007
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes