armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There was a bj from Ann during shopping? I only got a hj and she said something like "Be happy with what you get" or something similar :frown:

Probably corrupting the intern.
Actualy Corrupting the intern is way older than BB.I remember first play it oct 2016.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It depends on what you are getting at the house, if you only get HJ then that whats you get shopping.
Once you get BJ at home it unlocks BJ at shopping.
I can get a BJ from Lisa and Alice, but only a HJ from Ann during shopping. Seems like I missed a trigger or something if that's possible in this version.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So guys what do think is the chance of seeing new content with Olivia or Kate? And while we are at it what you think of them?
I wish DS would have use Olivia for Max to fuck while Lisa watch but who knows what DS is thinking, I for one hate what is going on with Lisa.
I could care less about Kate, I get good sex with Alice and once a week I get Kate.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can get a BJ from Lisa and Alice, but only a HJ from Ann during shopping. Seems like I missed a trigger or something if that's possible in this version.
You must have done and watch the 2nd movie for BJ from Ann.

Trent1997

Oct 4, 2017
I have played more then 10 games like these. At the beginning most of them looks nice and promising. But after 8 or 10 version they start to mess up. As time passes they become more and more messed up. Dont know the real reason. May be they take everything easy and give less effort or they become tired to bear the pressure of expectation.

May be I should try to make a game. Then at the 10th version I would find out the reason. XDXDXD
I Like this alot , I've been playing this for long hours , I even quit Rainbow Six Siege , PUBG to focus on this xD
I hope we'll get more from it ...

Reactions: dipp007

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You must have done and watch the 2nd movie for BJ from Ann.
I'm pretty much up to date with everything, the only opportunity that I have not reached the end of is arachnophobia for whatever reason, probably because I never used the spider on Alice during shower or pool time. I guess it again later.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm not sure but I could have swear I saw a DS quote that said after v0.9 it was v1.0 not v0.10? But I think his patrons changed his mind?
Well to be honest that might not be bad idea since lots of guys are confused in this matter and there is still tons of work left to do if he wants to do it of course. As fox told few posts ago we got no idea whats going on in his head.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
Well to be honest that might not be bad idea since lots of guys are confused in this matter and there is still tons of work left to do if he wants to do it of course. As fox told few posts ago we got no idea whats going on in his head.
Yeah the game doesn't feel close to finished!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm pretty much up to date with everything, the only opportunity that I have not reached the end of is arachnophobia for whatever reason, probably because I never used the spider on Alice during shower or pool time. I guess it again later.
It does not mater about that, what mater's now is Spider, spiders and even more spiders in her bed and you will get to the end.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
I Like this alot , I've been playing this for long hours , I even quit Rainbow Six Siege , PUBG to focus on this XD
I hope we'll get more from it ...
I like the game too. May be its the best game of this kind (as far as I know). But unfortunately this update is not near our expectation. I really think DS is much more talented. Hope that he/she takes it seriously and gives us an amazing surprise in the next version.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes