John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
haha you got it
Yeah I hate too say it but some women are like that and Alice is the older sister being a bitch to the younger brother is kind of common. Kate doesn't bother me that much since the direction is she might be Max's bitch in the end. What I hate is that Alice and Kate are the only fucking repeatable sex scenes in the game. The rest just HJ, BJ and one repeatable anal scene with Lisa.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I get the "Okay, but I want something first” option in arachnophobia.
I'm in the middle of NEW JOB opportunity where I need to wait until Thursday 3AM to trigger with Mom. But scene never happens, I tried a couple of Thursdays. Help pls
We can not answer game play question here so go here for your answers:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I must be blind but I don't see v0.9.0.007 all I see on page 1 post 1 is v0.9.0.006
Yes you are right, shit i guess i need it sleep forgot bout fix . And since guy was asking for what came at least 3 days ago i was assuming he meant whole game not just fix that we probably wont see.

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
that would be for the best

just say that lisa now wants alex dick again and make her befriend olivia

the only part that would not add up is that lisa was inexperienced at olivia's path and couldn't blow Alex good enough, at girlfriend path that is not the case for sure

I think it will go like that actually, max will learn how to be a bartender, will make drinks for lisa, she'll be drunk and this is when she'll want you to take her virginity, yet another letdown
Lisa might be experienced enough but she could still first train on Max and say that Alex was a prick for pressuring her, or that Max, after start training with Ann, is more good looking than Alex -body wise. It would fit.

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
i'm so confused i talked to the aunt about kissing an she said remind me in the evening when i'm watching tv but she never watches tv shes not even there in the evening anyone know what i'm missing here?

Trent1997

Oct 4, 2017
i'm so confused i talked to the aunt about kissing an she said remind me in the evening when i'm watching tv but she never watches tv shes not even there in the evening anyone know what i'm missing here?
Yeah you have to talk to Ann about watching something on TV and you'll be able to ask her about Aunt Kira , she'll tell you that she's coming Late

Edit : This has to be done on Friday

Reactions: Jellal

Dasati

May 30, 2017
v0.9.0.007 is out like 3 days ago !
when can we get it ? and is there anything special in it ?
Most likely its just a few minor bug fixes. TCMS has said in the past he wont update the 1st page when they come as doesn't want to pester the cracker for what amounts to a few minor bug fixes.

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
theres just one problem ann the mum is never there on friday so what am i missing here? nvm i found the problem on my own

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wrong thread for question about game play:
Yeah you have to talk to Ann about watching something on TV and you'll be able to ask her about Aunt Kira , she'll tell you that she's coming Late

Edit : This has to be done on Friday
Wrong time and day answer will be in this thread:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
guys my game doesn't save ..
How did u guys solve this ? plz :noexpression:
You have to increase save slots. Default is 70 so increase up to 900. Open main folder find config.cfg and at the bottom change maxfiles=900

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
So after playing 0.9 I wanted to comment what I thought about the update.

The Good
This update features the third movie, which I liked a lot. Not only because the render quality are good but because we got to fuck Alice in the ass with Ann watching which will have nice implications in the future. I also liked seeing the continuation of the Arachnophobia opportunity and despite wishing for more than a handjob it was nice of DS not abandoning the old opportunities. Another good thing was being able to watch Lisa and Alice getting dressed, something that gives the game more consistency, although we still can't do it when they are getting dressed for shopping for some reason. I also was quite happy with Max now that he is able to go to Ann's room, even if to only get a HJ, despite thinking we should get a BJ instead. Something I didn't like so much was Kira leaving Ann's room permanently, I think it would be better if she could sleep there the day Max didn't (in the hope for some Ann/Kira scenes in the future) but I did enjoy seeing Kira sleeping naked in the lounge and that can be quite promising in the future.

The Bad
The first thing that disappointed me was the shopping, I mean imagine the time DS wasted making 15 versions for each girl and then not make them use the clothes later. At least we can get a BJ from all 3 but I still hoped for more. As for Vicky I didn't care about her and was disappointed about the ''romance" with Lisa. As @a1fox3 said that could be the perfect opportunity to join the Lisa GF path with Olivia and seeing DS using a new character for that role is bad for the players who hoped to see all Lisa paths connected in the future.

For some other personal critics I also hoped we could get some more Kira solo content, I mean we didn't get anything new since 0.3. The scene at the lounge could be extended to have sex, the one the pool could add the full HJ or a BJ and the one in the bathroom as well and don't even get me started on the scene with Kira and Alice in the shower which is never progressed and many people are begging for that.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes