a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I disagree. I don't want Lisa to be a pervert. Or at best, I want her to be a pervert with Max only. Half the attraction of the little sister incest thing is innocence. Olivia is a waste of time at this point that DS isn't going to go back to because it's been abandoned too long, and not enough people want Olivia back badly enough to make the work worthwhile. If he could add content for her easily, don't you think he would have done it already rather than add someone like Vicky? It would have been the easiest way to delay Ann and Lisa.
I wanted a full romance system with Lisa but DS screwed it up by bringing in Vicky which I hate and making Lisa as perverted as Max is(which I think is bullshit).
Since Olivia is already in the game he should have brought her in instead of Vicky.
It would have been very easy to bring in Olivia in now that DS perverted Lisa to the degree he has but he should never have brought in a new NPC for this.

Reactions: Rosa Melano

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
there is not such a thing like that DS have said many times the love an incest don't mix
It does not have to be love but there still can be romance and that was what a lot of players wanted for Alice, Ann and Lisa.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bohus

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I disagree. I don't want Lisa to be a pervert. Or at best, I want her to be a pervert with Max only. Half the attraction of the little sister incest thing is innocence. Olivia is a waste of time at this point that DS isn't going to go back to because it's been abandoned too long, and not enough people want Olivia back badly enough to make the work worthwhile. If he could add content for her easily, don't you think he would have done it already rather than add someone like Vicky? It would have been the easiest way to delay Ann and Lisa.
Whats with the attitude if it works for you fuck the rest. Waste of time for you but not for everyone. WTF was he asking then in poll 2m ago if ppl want to see more of her if its waste of time. An majority was on side see more here on f95 and patron.

Also if its waste of time and ppl don't care about her, why is even increasing talk and demand for her. So if you don't want her fine good for you cause your on right path i guess. And rest of us that don't have will or what ever to replay the game well fuck us right.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Looking at the 6 AM Liza naked sleeping scene.. there should be a "good morning" scene depending on good/bad mood. Currently it seems to be a wasted opportunity time frame. :rolleyes:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Looking at the 6 AM Liza naked sleeping scene.. there should be a "good morning" scene depending on good/bad mood. Currently it seems to be a wasted opportunity time frame. :rolleyes:
Yes there is a lot of time that is waisted in this game that could hold great content, at 6 am Max could slowly wake Lisa by pleasing her without getting something back.
Cuddling would also be a good one without sex but maybe with a kiss.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Whats with the attitude if it works for you fuck the rest. Waste of time for you but not for everyone. WTF was he asking then in poll 2m ago if ppl want to see more of her if its waste of time. An majority was on side see more here on f95 and patron.

Also if its waste of time and ppl don't care about her, why is even increasing talk and demand for her. So if you don't want her fine good for you cause your on right path i guess. And rest of us that don't have will or what ever to replay the game well fuck us right.
This is an incest game. I don't see the purpose of going back to a non-family character in a long-dead branch of the story, especially if it's going to take time away from what's already going on. Yes, people voted more Olivia content on that poll. They also voted for Max to leave the house, and look how great that went. That poll is also a few updates old. If you straight-up asked people to choose between more Olivia content, or sex with Ann or Lisa, I suspect most would go for the second option. Back then, I think most people assumed we'd have had sex with both of them by now.

Here's my prediction for if more Olivia content is added: the people that don't care for Olivia will hate it, and the people that do like Olivia will be underwhelmed, just as this last update underwhelmed those who asked for the Lisa romance option and to leave the house. People have built up things like leaving the house, dating Lisa, or having Olivia back in their minds so much that people are going to be disappointed no matter what. Honestly, I expect to be disappointed when sex with Ann and Lisa actually happens. But at least it will have happened finally. Then maybe DS can stop working on the game he clearly doesn't like, and that would be the ultimate end to all of the Eric/Olivia/whatever arguments with the game. It's time for the blueballing and milking with this game to draw to an end. It just wasn't written with enough depth to drag on this long.

I wanted a full romance system with Lisa but DS screwed it up by bringing in Vicky which I hate and making Lisa as perverted as Max is(which I think is bullshit).
Since Olivia is already in the game he should have brought her in instead of Vicky.
It would have been very easy to bring in Olivia in now that DS perverted Lisa to the degree he has but he should never have brought in a new NPC for this.
I fully agree that Vicky was bullshit. But the fact that he didn't bring Olivia in is telling, or that she isn't even mentioned in the poll. Either he doesn't want to write more about her, or he doesn't think he can work her back into the game. Option 3 is that he plans on making 1.0 all about her, which is why she isn't mentioned. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, because it fits into his entire throwing delays into the incest stuff. I know you really like Olivia, but if 1.0 comes out and it's all about Olivia, and little or nothing progresses with Ann or Lisa, how do you think people will react?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I fully agree that Vicky was bullshit. But the fact that he didn't bring Olivia in is telling, or that she isn't even mentioned in the poll. Either he doesn't want to write more about her, or he doesn't think he can work her back into the game. Option 3 is that he plans on making 1.0 all about her, which is why she isn't mentioned. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, because it fits into his entire throwing delays into the incest stuff. I know you really like Olivia, but if 1.0 comes out and it's all about Olivia, and little or nothing progresses with Ann or Lisa, how do you think people will react?
Then you have deluded yourself because I am all about :heartcoveredeyes:Lisa:heartcoveredeyes:.

Reactions: Bohus

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
This is an incest game. I don't see the purpose of going back to a non-family character in a long-dead branch of the story, especially if it's going to take time away from what's already going on. Yes, people voted more Olivia content on that poll. They also voted for Max to leave the house, and look how great that went. That poll is also a few updates old. If you straight-up asked people to choose between more Olivia content, or sex with Ann or Lisa, I suspect most would go for the second option. Back then, I think most people assumed we'd have had sex with both of them by now.

Here's my prediction for if more Olivia content is added: the people that don't care for Olivia will hate it, and the people that do like Olivia will be underwhelmed, just as this last update underwhelmed those who asked for the Lisa romance option and to leave the house. People have built up things like leaving the house, dating Lisa, or having Olivia back in their minds so much that people are going to be disappointed no matter what. Honestly, I expect to be disappointed when sex with Ann and Lisa actually happens. But at least it will have happened finally. Then maybe DS can stop working on the game he clearly doesn't like, and that would be the ultimate end to all of the Eric/Olivia/whatever arguments with the game. It's time for the blueballing and milking with this game to draw to an end. It just wasn't written with enough depth to drag on this long.

I understand that ppl are pissed no matter what he does, but if he really don't plan on making more of this path (i am at the point that really don't care anymore) he should just link Lisa path to Olivia. I mean even with Eric you got way out to continue the content, but for those that are stucked on Olivia path what we are forced to replay all that awful grind again, because he lost interest in to it or what ever. In any case he should fix that and its true not mention her anywhere doesn't look good. But it looks worst when you start something and abandon it middle way.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
where is cheat menu :S
Get this mod at the bottom of post 2 because it has the Lisa GF bug fix if needed.

All cheats are in the laptop that Max uses.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Then you have deluded yourself because I am all about :heartcoveredeyes:Lisa:heartcoveredeyes:.
Oh, I know all about your love for Lisa :) Which I guess confuses me because you seem to advocate for Olivia, when any content with her would likely come at the expense of Lisa content.

I understand that ppl are pissed no matter what he does, but if he really don't plan on making more of this path (i am at the point that really don't care anymore) he should just link Lisa path to Olivia. I mean even with Eric you got way out to continue the content, but for those that are stucked on Olivia path what we are forced to replay all that awful grind again, because he lost interest in to it or what ever. In any case he should fix that and its true not mention her anywhere doesn't look good. But it looks worst when you start something and abandon it middle way.
He started Eric, and abandoned him. I hope you don't want him back, too.

I just don't really want Olivia to be merged into the Lisa GF path. For one thing, I don't think it's as easy as people think. Secondly, it's going to disrupt what's already going on there. DS already had trouble working punishments into the game. Working Olivia into the main game would likely mess things up horribly, and add tons more inconsistencies that people already bitch about.

I really don't see why people think that it has to be only incest and is forbidding from containing anything but that. Why can it not contain variety but include and even feature incest in a majority of the scenes?
I'm not against non-incest in an incest game. But I'd kind of like there to be more incest than there is. Now, I am not anti-Olivia. When I first saw her appear in the game on my first walkthrough, I went after her. Then again, I assumed that she was meant to be the easily attainable girl you fucked while you worked on the incest angle with the rest of the family. I would have fully enjoyed all kind of sexual encounters with her earlier on in the game. But now that I'm so close (I think) to Ann and Lisa, I don't see the attraction of Olivia any more. She's a slightly more interesting version of Kate, but not *that* more interesting. Ultimately, Kate ends up being a distraction from Alice when she's not actively cock-blocking you. You could remove Kate from the game, and not lose anything. Similarly, Olivia could be erased without affecting the game at all either. Both characters are entirely superfluous to the story.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes