micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
"Olivia licking and fingering Kira" ??? Its in bb 0.7? Please cg.
You sure "Olivia+kira", first i hear of it. You mean Lisa + Olivia thats the only 2 that are together in that path. CG is on page 1 post #1.

But if you are using mods like Chancer or Diamond should ask there or check Fan Art thread where all those come from.

Which thread could i ask for a specific savefile for BB? If this thread works, I'd like one right after Eric was thrown out/gotten rid of. I vomit just of the sight of him so.
Save Request Thread

Or if you want to do it yourself post #2 wallet.

Last edited:

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
DS doesnt believe i incest love.so no you want she her admiting she loves max
we´re duscussing -if and how- there are hints in the game that Alice is secretly in love with Max.
And i don´t think she is. Her hints about Max can be interpreted two ways, that´s my conclusion.

Reactions: 8873672413434

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
we´re duscussing -if and how- there are hints in the game that Alice is secretly in love with Max.
And i don´t think she is. Her hints about Max can be interpreted two ways, that´s my conclusion.
Yeah its true bout that most of the story is open about each person interpretation.

i´m sorry to inform you that this is just a theoretical discussion
So theoretical Olivia have to pass exam for teaching license :) . As everything Have to go over Kira shes examiner :) .

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
[QUOTE="So theoretical Olivia have to pass exam for teaching license :) . As everything Have to go over Kira shes examiner :) .[/QUOTE]

that would be nice, but sadly this won´t happen

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The best thing @DarkSilver should have done with Lisa become just as much of a pervert as Max is, bring Olivia into the Lisa GF routs. All sex scenes are already done and very little time and work to do it.

"Olivia complain about her pool being broken to Lisa and Lisa invites her over to swim and Max gets hard in front of her and Olivia talks about it with Lisa and Lisa gets the idea of Olivia fucking Max and wants to watch."
There easy as pie and no new NPC was needed for it, Screw Vicky I don't even want to touch that at all.

Reactions: Bohus

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
Changelog 0.9.0.007

Changed requirements for Lisa to agree on blowjob in the changing booth and the bathroom.

Fixed a bug when players were able to have anal sex with Lisa in the kitchen before she stops wearing panties in the house.

Fixed a bug when Alice would run for help with the spider when Kate is around, which would lead to conflicts between events.

Fixed some typos.

Fixed some situations with displaying the wrong avatar in the dialogs.

Reactions: misterday

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Here's the poll:

Future content poll

0.9 release went pretty well. I still have a couple of bugs to fix, which I'll do in the nearest future. Now that 0.9 is pretty much done, it's time think about the future. Which is why I want to make another poll and ask you about number of things. This is going to be a poll with three questions, each having two possible options. You're free to pick both options if you want, but then your vote won't make any difference, so I advise you to only pick one option for every question.
After several months in development, relationships between characters have seen quite a lot of progress, but sometimes there are situations and events where the characters don't react accordingly. There may be quite a lot of those situations since the game is not a linear visual novella and it's hard to think about every possibility. Some players don't see this as a problem, some do. So, question number one: Should I spend development time on making everything as consistent as possible at the cost of new event (option A) or it doesn't bother you much and I should concentrate on new events and dialogs (option B).

Next question is about Vicky. A lot of you probably met her already and I want to know if you want to see continuation of her storyline. I'm planning to implement bartender skills, which will unlock making cocktails for the family members by the pool and will create an opening for Max in Vicky's bar. If you vote for this option, you'll see this in 1.1, because I already have plans for 1.0. So, question number two is ... What do you want to see in 1.1: more content with Vicky and cocktails (option C) or should I stay focused on the family (option D).

In one of the previous polls about the future of the game I suggested to make thematic updates, and, while you voted it down, I have another idea. What if I make one thematic update as a test (for example, 1.1 could be all about Vicky)? You'll be able to see a thematic update with your own eyes and then you'll get to make and informed decision instead of just choosing a safe and familiar option. If you want to see one thematic update as a test, vote for option E, if you really want to keep everything the way it is now - vote for F

A. Work on inconsistencies: 75 vs B. New events: 73

C. Focus on Vicky in 1.1: 47 vs D. Focus on the family in 1.1: 172

E. Make 1.1 thematic: 78 vs F. Keep status quo: 24

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Here's the poll:

Future content poll

0.9 release went pretty well. I still have a couple of bugs to fix, which I'll do in the nearest future. Now that 0.9 is pretty much done, it's time think about the future. Which is why I want to make another poll and ask you about number of things. This is going to be a poll with three questions, each having two possible options. You're free to pick both options if you want, but then your vote won't make any difference, so I advise you to only pick one option for every question.
After several months in development, relationships between characters have seen quite a lot of progress, but sometimes there are situations and events where the characters don't react accordingly. There may be quite a lot of those situations since the game is not a linear visual novella and it's hard to think about every possibility. Some players don't see this as a problem, some do. So, question number one: Should I spend development time on making everything as consistent as possible at the cost of new event (option A) or it doesn't bother you much and I should concentrate on new events and dialogs (option B).

Next question is about Vicky. A lot of you probably met her already and I want to know if you want to see continuation of her storyline. I'm planning to implement bartender skills, which will unlock making cocktails for the family members by the pool and will create an opening for Max in Vicky's bar. If you vote for this option, you'll see this in 1.1, because I already have plans for 1.0. So, question number two is ... What do you want to see in 1.1: more content with Vicky and cocktails (option C) or should I stay focused on the family (option D).

In one of the previous polls about the future of the game I suggested to make thematic updates, and, while you voted it down, I have another idea. What if I make one thematic update as a test (for example, 1.1 could be all about Vicky)? You'll be able to see a thematic update with your own eyes and then you'll get to make and informed decision instead of just choosing a safe and familiar option. If you want to see one thematic update as a test, vote for option E, if you really want to keep everything the way it is now - vote for F

A. Work on inconsistencies: 75 vs B. New events: 73

C. Focus on Vicky in 1.1: 47 vs D. Focus on the family in 1.1: 172

E. Make 1.1 thematic: 78 vs F. Keep status quo: 24
So yes No word on wrapping Olivia path. I fully do expect more Vicky updates locked behind Lisa path. So F the rest i guess. If that wont happen in 1.0 i guess gona have to wait another 6m or what.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wait, is Eric completely out of the game? Will there be no more content of his storyline?
Once you get rid of Eric he is gone for good and no more content will be made with Eric.
Eric is just a stumbling block for Max to get around to get more sex with his family.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Wait, is Eric completely out of the game? Will there be no more content of his storyline?
You can keep him, but then you got 0 progress on updates after pretty much, but even there got way out. And yes once hes gone, hes gone.

JD0304

Sep 13, 2016
You can keep him, but then you got 0 progress on updates after pretty much, but even there got way out. And yes once hes gone, hes gone.
Oh, alright.. I lost track on the progress of this game, was pretty confused the last updates had no more content for Eric ^^

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes