firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
This thread is about NTR and other important issues (NTR, Eric). Actual in-game issues is

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
This thread is about NTR and other important issues (NTR, Eric). Actual in-game issues is
No mate this game dont have NTR tag even. This shit is only in ppls head and nowhere else

Here for all the blind fuckers.

fetish bb.jpg

PS: am bit wasted today so no f king recommended.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Sorry about talking about Eric, i know it's a very long debate that resurrect at each update.
But, it's all about this game, isn't it ?
Don't you realize all the passion is born with Eric, and slowly fade without him ?
People get bored, 3rd party artist make better scene than dev, people already own the game, with mod and other.
I get aroused about Eric able to get further than me. It's not like i'm a cuckold, but it's a hard challenge.
Now, meh, just grinding about sex.
That was what people wanted : sex, that's all we will get now. Patreons kill the game, by asking dev to not be too hard with them.
My opinion. Sorry about trolling, it's not my intention. Just wanted to share my feelings, that this game keep me awake hours. Getting into code, understanding mechanics, helping people to understand how game works. Creating the first mod, getting the grind easier to just enjoying beating the game.
Now, as soon as you get rid of Eric, you can't lose anymore.

And that, is the reason i get bored at the game. Now i just check new CG, update my mod when needed, and wait for next update.

Until yesterday, didn't founded about all 3rd party CG made of this game. It's amazing ! Mods get better, new story lines.

But what dev can offer to me with this game is no longer gameplay....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
No mate this game dont have NTR tag even. This shit is only in ppls head and nowhere else

Here for all the blind fuckers.

View attachment 26827

PS: am bit wasted today so no f king recommended.
Thanks for the post, didn't check patreon from awhile. You're absolutly right, now it's just a sex grind VN. Thank you

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Sorry about talking about Eric, i know it's a very long debate that resurrect at each update.
Don't you realize all the passion is born with Eric, and slowly fade without him ?
People get bored, 3rd party artist make better scene than dev, people already own the game, with mod and other.
I get aroused about Eric able to get further than me. It's not like i'm a cuckold, but it's a hard challenge.
That was what people wanted : sex, that's all we will get now. Patreons kill the game, by asking dev to not be too hard with them.
My opinion. Sorry about trolling, it's not my intention. Just wanted to share my feelings, that this game keep me awake hours. Getting into code, understanding mechanics, helping people to understand how game works. Creating the first mod, getting the grind easier to just enjoying beating the game.

And that, is the reason i get bored at the game. Now i just check new CG, update my mod when needed, and wait for next update.

Until yesterday, didn't founded about all 3rd party CG made of this game. It's amazing ! Mods get better, new story lines.

Its all good m8, just most of us are tired of constant arguing bout him (its good way to reach 1k pages, but i think next 2 updates will do just fine ;) ). In any case if it would be normal discussion nobody would mind, but there are too many emotions i that (lucky i have started game at 0.7 i guess :p) and its never ending story.

Yeah endless grind no way around it :) .

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017

if it wasnt for eric the most hated fictional creation in all of mankind this thread wouldnt have 600 pages.look at DmD.its got more patreons but no ntr(at least until day 10 where i am)its had more updates than BB and still half the pages this thread does.eric made this game famous

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes