wwraith80

Sep 9, 2017
Feeling like a total newb, but while every other game I've DL'd from here and Patreon seems to run fine on my computer; when I load BB in any version (from here/mod'd/direct from Patreon) I continue to get a blank black or grey screen within the game window.

Am at a total loss at the moment. Pretty sure it'll be something simple and stupid. Like a settings change or update to adobe...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Shit if we're doing suggestions, @DarkSilver how about an event where Max arranges an IUD or implanon implant in Alice (maybe the others later) that way he can cum inside her without worrying about pregnancy.

Step 1: Alice says no to more sex as she's fed up with cleaning up max's spunk, Max suggests just cumming in her so no need to clean, Alice refuses because she isnt on birth control and doesn't like the pills.

Step 2: max researches types of birth control and learns about implants. (whether on laptop or by asking Kira, although an IUD would explain why Kira is fine with people cumming in her)

Step 3: max has to convince Alice to get the implant and pay for it.

Step 4: leave house to take alice to the doctor to get it implanted

Step 5: now sex with alice has the option of max giving her a creampie

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
WTF is this shit!?:FeelsGoodMan:
Ok~ we have to admit that Eric gives players a strong feeling, no matter it's hate ,love , excitement , anxiety ,hopeless watching ,fury of being robbed. He does it successfully.
Like Cersei Lannister and Petyr Baelish in Game of Thrones, people love or hate them somehow.
They flavor the novel ,make it taste great.Could u imagine no killing,no scam,no scheme, nothing bitter and sour in Game of Thrones?Everything is going smooth, there will be no 7 seasons then.
I don't like Eric, but i am willing to read a story with him.
Be open-minded! :p
Don't blame DS bringing us some bitch and son of bitch, do blame him not sculpt them character alive.
I just hate the fact that the anti-ntr brigade have to demand the removal of ntr from games that the dev was clearly wanting to put in. Than we hear the line from the brigade "go play a ntr game, if you want to be cucked". News flash, they're almost all gone, cause no dev wants to deal with the back lash anymore, because of all the babies crying about a little bit of ntr.

Just to make it clear, I don't necessarily like ntr myself, BUT, if the stories are well done, and the cucking serves a proper purpose, i'm willing to deal with it, because I'm an adult, who enjoys playing adult games.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
I just hate the fact that the anti-ntr brigade have to demand the removal of ntr from games that the dev was clearly wanting to put in. Than we hear the line from the brigade "go play a ntr game, if you want to be cucked". News flash, they're almost all gone, cause no dev wants to deal with the back lash anymore, because of all the babies crying about a little bit of ntr.

Just to make it clear, I don't necessarily like ntr myself, BUT, if the stories are well done, and the cucking serves a proper purpose, i'm willing to deal with it, because I'm an adult, who enjoys playing adult games.
I'm just tired of this conversation.....about 40% of this thread is about it

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Eric is none NTR please educate yourself in what NTR is.
No, I get it, but it eventually can become ntr, once you start a relationship. Besides, with Kira, it pretty much DOES become ntr, once eric starts blackmailing her to have sex with him. Or when Eric takes over Lisa's sex ed.

I mean, there are clear instances of ntr, even if Eric didn't actually start of as an ntr antagonist, but rather just an asshole.

Reactions: saqburoc

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
I'm just tired of this conversation.....about 40% of this thread is about it
That's fair. I guess it doesn't help that the new guy (me) is stoking the flame. Still, the fact that this is still being talked about, makes it a big enough issue that DS needs to put to rest. If he can clarify his stance once and for all, people may stop botching so much about it.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
That's fair. I guess it doesn't help that the new guy (me) is stoking the flame. Still, the fact that this is still being talked about, makes it a big enough issue that DS needs to put to rest. If he can clarify his stance once and for all, people may stop botching so much about it.
Please, limited your talk about NTR. Halfway through the month people will start yelling about Eric. We don't need to start it earlier.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Everytime someone tries to start an actual discussion about the future game content or theories or anything remotely interesting, it gets instantly drowned by off-topic questions and that endless NTR discussion....
Guess i'll keep my thoughts to myself from now on...

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes