a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I downloaded it from here from the Google Drive, Mega, and Mediafire links :(
If so then it should play for you. Your not coping over your old game are you?
Every time you download the game from here it is stand alone game and will run as is.

coolboy111

May 9, 2017
Do you by chance have MSI mother board? IF yes, do you have an audio program named Nahimic running? This thing likes to fuck up with many games and it especially break Unity and even thou its audio program its break Unity in graphic way similar to what you have problem with.
It's an ASUS motherboard. Interesting thing is that the game worked with the previous version.

coolboy111

May 9, 2017
If so then it should play for you. Your not coping over your old game are you?
Every time you download the game from here it is stand alone game and will run as is.
Nope I'm literally downloading it, extracting it, and running bigbrother.exe. Not even using the mod

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
And I offer my sincere apologies for contributing to NTR-madness. I just had to speak up at some point. Will go back to my usual reading mode now:cool:
its okie , just chose the wrong side bro , u can rant about anti NTR and call Eric names all day long , u get likes from the same pitch fork gang. Any other stance , you are just a dissident creating trouble on a neverending debate.
We all learned from our mistakes...and distance ourselves now.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Here are some things i think still need to happen in this game (except fuck mom obviously):
- watching cams, and maybe doing something with that
- punish mom, privately, and publicly (maybe in this order haha)
- BDSM (real bdsm, not just a fucking blindfold)
- Olivia content
- Another blonde, with huge unnatural boobs and glasses (sorry i'm just mixing three things i'd like to see into one character)
- jealousy and everything involved with it
- outfit kinks (started with alice's movie)
- more locations (means more girls)
- longer sex scenes (more images)
- more sex positions
- threesomes, 4somes, etc (not necessarily involving one man only, but that's another debate i don't want to talk about)
- girls asking max for sex (stared with lisa's prank)
- bathroom kira
- rewatch sex events (dreams or webcams or other)
- more domination play (started with lisa)
- romance (i'm not the only one asking for it)
- continuation of blackmailed eric route (personal opinion, don't start a pointless debate here)
- another room in the house (maybe a besement, that could be arranged as a sex dungeon or a shooting studio)
- sex scenes between the other ppl in the house (that you can join later, kate/alice style - involves more old times spying)
- slave mom (personal taste, but as a endgame feature, would be so cool)
- dad comes back event (i dunno why but we can surely make something fun outta this)
- more challenge that is not money or grinding related (maybe not if the content and paths are multiple)
- contiuation of webcam show (watching, maybe with lisa/kira/mom too)
- continuation of the shopping event
- something that makes us take new online lessons (bar, cooking, i dunno)
- new long term goals (seems that no one knows where the game story is going after 1.0)

as for animations, i'd say no. Because of the uncanny valley, they are either too long or too short for everyone, take time and other numerous reasons. I think more images per sex scene and our imagination would make the trick a little better

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nope I'm literally downloading it, extracting it, and running bigbrother.exe. Not even using the mod
Ok try this, Right click on the folder that BB is in and make the folder for both read and write and see if the game works for you.
  1. Right-click on it, click on properties;
  2. Then, in the resulting dialog box, there should be a checkbox specifically labeled "read-only."
  3. Make sure that's unchecked, click Okay, and the folder should be read-write, make sure to allow for all folders and files inside.

Caleth

Jul 30, 2017
Here are some things i think still need to happen in this game (except fuck mom obviously):
- watching cams, and maybe doing something with that
- punish mom, privately, and publicly (maybe in this order haha)
- BDSM (real bdsm, not just a fucking blindfold)
- Olivia content
- Another blonde, with huge unnatural boobs and glasses (sorry i'm just mixing three things i'd like to see into one character)
- jealousy and everything involved with it
- outfit kinks (started with alice's movie)
- more locations (means more girls)
- longer sex scenes (more images)
- more sex positions
- threesomes, 4somes, etc (not necessarily involving one man only, but that's another debate i don't want to talk about)
- girls asking max for sex (stared with lisa's prank)
- bathroom kira
- rewatch sex events (dreams or webcams or other)
- more domination play (started with lisa)
- romance (i'm not the only one asking for it)
- continuation of blackmailed eric route (personal opinion, don't start a pointless debate here)
- another room in the house (maybe a besement, that could be arranged as a sex dungeon or a shooting studio)
- sex scenes between the other ppl in the house (that you can join later, kate/alice style - involves more old times spying)
- slave mom (personal taste, but as a endgame feature, would be so cool)
- dad comes back event (i dunno why but we can surely make something fun outta this)
- more challenge that is not money or grinding related (maybe not if the content and paths are multiple)
- contiuation of webcam show (watching, maybe with lisa/kira/mom too)
- continuation of the shopping event
- something that makes us take new online lessons (bar, cooking, i dunno)
- new long term goals (seems that no one knows where the game story is going after 1.0)

as for animations, i'd say no. Because of the uncanny valley, they are either too long or too short for everyone, take time and other numerous reasons. I think more images per sex scene and our imagination would make the trick a little better
just picking out a few of your points.
- specifically on the shopping event. The clothes you buy for them are only used in the store. it would be nice if they woulf also be used at home. example Alice using them while watching tv. Mother at dinner and to when you peek when she gets dressed etc etc. and last Alice can swim in them. yes she won't be topless but that can be solved when she is sunbathing she could even go fully nude for the one pieces. the point being that it wouldn't be just for mood points but it would have an actual effect on the game.

- webcams. yes they generate money but max should be able to look at them maybe even record some scenes (masturbation / kira alice lesbian / eric mom)

and yes i agree the girls could starting to take the initiative more and more.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
- specifically on the shopping event. The clothes you buy for them are only used in the store. it would be nice if they woulf also be used at home. example Alice using them while watching tv. Mother at dinner and to when you peek when she gets dressed etc etc. and last Alice can swim in them. yes she won't be topless but that can be solved when she is sunbathing she could even go fully nude for the one pieces. the point being that it wouldn't be just for mood points but it would have an actual effect on the game.
that would make a lot of rendering job, i don't think it will happen. by shopping event i was referring to the fucking.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

- webcams. yes they generate money but max should be able to look at them maybe even record some scenes (masturbation / kira alice lesbian / eric mom)

and yes i agree the girls could starting to take the initiative more and more.
I'm sure we don't want another copy paste for 43 outfits girls get on the shop.Even if he choose only 2-3 outfits for each girl DS will need to make same scene with all outfits.Pretty useless.We don't need more outfits.We should already long past that point and should thinking how girls wear less clothing.The other idea for bringing back sunbathing is actualy pretty nice.Now pool is useless and he can just delete it-nothing happen there after alice is gone during the day.

Reactions: JDJDJD

coolboy111

May 9, 2017
Ok try this, Right click on the folder that BB is in and make the folder for both read and write and see if the game works for you.
  1. Right-click on it, click on properties;
  2. Then, in the resulting dialog box, there should be a checkbox specifically labeled "read-only."
  3. Make sure that's unchecked, click Okay, and the folder should be read-write, make sure to allow for all folders and files inside.
I did that and when I hit "Okay" it closes and everything looks good. But when I click on properties again the box is checked.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I did that and when I hit "Okay" it closes and everything looks good. But when I click on properties again the box is checked.
Its ok and the files in side will be both so don't worry about it, its needs to be done each time you download a new update.
So does you game work now?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes