a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys, whenever I start the game v0.9.0.006 I just get a white screen. I'm able to click on the different locations but nothing more. If anyone can help me that would be great. Thanks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where did you download this game for you are missing the png files or something.

Download the game from here and try it instead.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!not again the motherfucking doggystyle.why doesnt max the guy that represents my person and my desiress want to look his beatiful and sweet sister is the eyes.why doesnt he never kiss her.why doesnt he appreciate her whole body.why does he care only about his pleasure and apply a sexual act that is a bit more pleasureful for her too?alice should be able to be on top too or have a lead on the sex.that fucker only cares about ramming his cock in!:mad::mad::test3::test3:.

i guess alice and i will only truly love each other in my dreams(sobs)
Did you not see the first pic here:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Since Max & Lisa are boyfriend and girlfriend now, shouldn't they be stealing kisses from each other when anyone but Kira aren't around? Also when they're in their room alone?

And the others: when having sex and it's missionary, shouldn't the participants kiss every once and a while?

I don't know about you, but I have sex, kissing my girlfriend is something that drives up the passion for both of us.
I have been asking @DarkSilver for kissing ever since I downloaded this game.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody tell me what is the different?

Here you can download
Big Brother v0.9.0.006

on other sides
Big Brother v0.9.0.007

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017

Here you can download
Big Brother v0.9.0.006

on other sides
Big Brother v0.9.0.007
you can download big brother v0.9.0.006 here and 007 in patreon for $5

Reactions: Hlextor

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
There are the novels as you mention, but also just some of the things she says to him at times when she drops her defensive attitude seem to hint at it.
And I'll be honest, I have no interest in incest so when I play this one I don't pay that part any heed - I pretend he's some homeless kid that got taken in by a family or something. :D
This is more or less my attitude, incest actually grosses me out but pretty much anything of quality in terms of adult interactive games have it as a central theme

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
And I’m glad he did (kicked Eric and got patrons). What is your point?
His Point is the same as mine. It wasnt Eric as villian who made this game a success as you claimed. It was the decision to get rid of him and focus on the sexual content instead of "beating the villian gameplay"

Thats why i kept telling you that you are in the minority and that the NTR ppl are the ones who financed this game and made it the success it is today. Even when they annoy you we wouldnt have this game without them. Cause by 1 Decision gaining over 1300 Patreons is quite the feat if you consider afterwards how much ppl hated the sheer idea of eric ingame.

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
Hey guys, whenever I start the game v0.9.0.006 I just get a white screen. I'm able to click on the different locations but nothing more. If anyone can help me that would be great. Thanks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you by chance have MSI mother board? IF yes, do you have an audio program named Nahimic running? This thing likes to fuck up with many games and it especially break Unity and even thou its audio program its break Unity in graphic way similar to what you have problem with.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This is more or less my attitude, incest actually grosses me out but pretty much anything of quality in terms of adult interactive games have it as a central theme
Thats because if you write about a loving and romantic story about incest and a loving and romantic story of a normal couple you will alway get more money out of the incest one.
Its a taboo topic and interesting for ppl as it is something new, something special, something gross, something forbidden.

As always the strangest shit you can find makes you the most money ^^

At least thats my experience with the topic. Quite funny actually. One of my personal friends hates his family and has almost no contact to them. He hates them like hell yet read incest novels like other ppl read newspaper. When asked he replied: "I like how family members actualy care for one another"

So i guess the reasons why ppl are into incest are quite different.

Reactions: Corambis

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
His Point is the same as mine. It wasnt Eric as villian who made this game a success as you claimed. It was the decision to get rid of him and focus on the sexual content instead of "beating the villian gameplay"

Thats why i kept telling you that you are in the minority and that the NTR ppl are the ones who financed this game and made it the success it is today. Even when they annoy you we wouldnt have this game without them. Cause by 1 Decision gaining over 1300 Patreons is quite the feat if you consider afterwards how much ppl hated the sheer idea of eric ingame.
NTR crowd financed BB and made it the success? Well, that's new. Or maybe I missed something. Whatever.
I said game mechanics (tough but beatable villain etc), sandbox among other things contributed to the success of BB. That's fact.
Now. Screeching NTR minority do not annoy me per se (I couldn't care less about other ppl prefs in life), but only constant mindless demands to bring back Eric to BB. I mean ffs aren't you bit tied at this point?
Also I said Eric isn't even true NTR if you are not seriously into incest fetish. He is banging mom, mom likes it, I fail to see NTR, especially with Olivia present (my first playthrough choice) excuse me.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Cause by 1 Decision gaining over 1300 Patreons is quite the feat if you consider afterwards how much ppl hated the sheer idea of eric ingame.
In fact if you look at graphtreon you can see that until 0.5 he gained almost 2k patron and later on he just grows steadily but slowly like every other huge dev on patreon. It's hard to connect it to E. whatsoever as in that case you could tell that the biggest growth rate was at the beginning.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Here you can download
Big Brother v0.9.0.006

on other sides
Big Brother v0.9.0.007
The only differences is you can not use mods in v0.9.0.007 plus a few fixes.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes