firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Lets see. 2 Red Hering and 1 Ad hominem. Why exactly are you in defence mode? We didnt talk about game mechanics we talked about Eric as a villian which in this particular genre is missplaced.

The Audience was enraged and DS reacted by giving the Audience the chance to get rid of him. So this sucess as you describe it is not made by the "Villian Eric" but by adjusting to the main group of audience who wanted him out the game.

As i said there is nothing wrong about you being "hooked" and enjoy beating Eric. But the fact that the majority wanted to get rid of him "no matter how" is simply showing you that you are in the minority with that.

The majority wanted him gone. DS adapted and did fulfill this request and the sucess came with it. Part of that is to listen to the majority while ignoring the minority.
I dont mean you disrespect or try to change your opinion in this but the sucess of this game was made by DS listening to his audience and what they like and dislike and providing a solution instead of going back and simply delete Eric out of the game.
But as you can see in this forum most ppl dont want him ingame whatsoever as the game itself is already a kind of a grind in itself.
There was indeed one ad hominem (and you rather asked for it) but where did you see red herrings?

Whatever.

Don’t you think “enrage” is better than apathy? Don’t you notice everything successful is rather controversial in nature? Don’t you think fierce debates contribute to success? Because it is. There is nothing wrong with fierce enrage with hundreds of pages of complains. It is rather bad to have couple of polite posts from select few patting on your back.

notm

Aug 19, 2017
Well you do seem to think he can change the game to be totally different from the previous release on a whim.
Anyone who does that is a BAD DEVELOPER....POOR GAME MASTER....INCOMPETENT PRODUCER!
Or they realized they made a mistake and corrected it. You've never seen a new character strangely killed off in a tv show?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There was indeed one ad hominem (and you rather asked for it) but where did you see red herrings?

Whatever.

Don’t you think “enrage” is better than apathy? Don’t you notice everything successful is rather controversial in nature? Don’t you think fierce debates contribute to success? Because it is. There is nothing wrong with fierce enrage with hundreds of pages of complains. It is rather bad to have couple of polite posts from select few patting on your back.
I should inform you that after Eric was kick out of the game DS actualy gain more than 1000 patrons not the other way around.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do you fuck lisa after talking to aunt kira about the lessons once mom doesn't have job
We can not answer game play question here and if you go here and ask you will get an answer.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Sweet couple 1.0
View attachment 26194

Thanks a lot to the all too kind anon
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!not again the motherfucking doggystyle.why doesnt max the guy that represents my person and my desiress want to look his beatiful and sweet sister is the eyes.why doesnt he never kiss her.why doesnt he appreciate her whole body.why does he care only about his pleasure and apply a sexual act that is a bit more pleasureful for her too?alice should be able to be on top too or have a lead on the sex.that fucker only cares about ramming his cock in!:mad::mad::test3::test3:.

i guess alice and i will only truly love each other in my dreams(sobs)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Well you do seem to think he can change the game to be totally different from the previous release on a whim.
Anyone who does that is a BAD DEVELOPER....POOR GAME MASTER....INCOMPETENT PRODUCER!
1. Where did I say that patreon is some investment site?
2. If patreon is a subscription game service, how much money have you spent on the subscription?

Too funny. I only had two simple questions, and you couldn't even answer them. Instead, what we got was another sad habit of yours where you typed IN CAPITAL LETTERS talking about something else that nobody asked. Surely you're 55 years old and supposed to be able to answer simple questions.

coolboy111

May 9, 2017
Hey guys, whenever I start the game v0.9.0.006 I just get a white screen. I'm able to click on the different locations but nothing more. If anyone can help me that would be great. Thanks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notm

Aug 19, 2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!not again the motherfucking doggystyle.why doesnt max the guy that represents my person and my desiress want to look his beatiful and sweet sister is the eyes.why doesnt he never kiss her.why doesnt he appreciate her whole body.why does he care only about his pleasure and apply a sexual act that is a bit more pleasureful for her too?alice should be able to be on top too or have a lead on the sex.that fucker only cares about ramming his cock in!:mad::mad::test3::test3:.

Overreact much? Did you see the other preview picture?

Also, in this case it is Alice who is limiting the interactions. Max has offered on many occasions (depending on how much you play) to reciprocate and Alice is who turns him down.

Reactions: a1fox3

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

Max would have to admit to himself that his sexual objects would mean more to him than just being that. Then we could see more real intimate moments. Would improve the game alot

Reactions: markmaso

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017

No offence dude but comedown a little. Yeah we get it's another doggystyle with Alice but you never know you might be able to choose positions or at random, like the cam show. Also the former pic showed Alice in cowgirl.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Or they realized they made a mistake and corrected it. You've never seen a new character strangely killed off in a tv show?
I have never seen an old character or episode disappear from the history of the show as if it never happened...NO!

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Since Max & Lisa are boyfriend and girlfriend now, shouldn't they be stealing kisses from each other when anyone but Kira aren't around? Also when they're in their room alone?

And the others: when having sex and it's missionary, shouldn't the participants kiss every once and a while?

I don't know about you, but I have sex, kissing my girlfriend is something that drives up the passion for both of us.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
1. Where did I say that patreon is some investment site?
2. If patreon is a subscription game service, how much money have you spent on the subscription?

Too funny. I only had two simple questions, and you couldn't even answer them. Instead, what we got was another sad habit of yours where you typed IN CAPITAL LETTERS talking about something else that nobody asked. Surely you're 55 years old and supposed to be able to answer simple questions.
Because they have no relevance to this conversation!
That's why they went ignored!
From what I get from you, IF DS ripped all the women out of the story so far and made this a homosexual love story between Max and Eric you would be fine with that if you WERE a contributor of his right?
Is that correct YES or NO?

I tell you what...I will answer #1...
The reason I say that is you seem to think paying each month doesn't matter what you get for it you are paying every month to get some finished "PRODUCT" called V1 at some point And he can release a different game every month that has nothing to do with the other until such point as it says V1 after the title.
So you seem to think that you are INVESTING in his creation when the truth is you are just paying for access to the game IN PROGRESS....
Not just paying for him to figure out how to make a game that has a consistent story.
But please feel free to keep sending him your $40 in hopes he doesn't decide at V1 to make the game a Tic Tac Toe simulation which you would have to go on record as being quite happy to have supported as his V1 Release!

Last edited:

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017

damn love for a character makes you write some crazy shit.i wil have to accept DS tells a different story with her(siblings with benefits) and i should appreacitate it. @a1fox3 dude youare so lucky you grt to live your erotic lisa dream in the game.me....i will never give up on my alice though.i will enjoy whatever story DS writes for her!:happyblush:heartcoveredeyes:

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes