Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
Also I said Eric isn't even true NTR if you are not seriously into incest fetish. He is banging mom, mom likes it, I fail to see NTR, especially with Olivia present (my first playthrough choice) excuse me.
That always depend on whom the player grow fond of

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
just thinking, if Lisa is a devout sexpartner, will she get some femdom by Alice?
that seems to me a perfect fit
In the Lisa GF paths Lisa says she is not into girls and only like boys.:firstimekiss:
Sorry to dash your hopes but I do not want to see Alice and Lisa going at it.:WutFace:

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
And I offer my sincere apologies for contributing to NTR-madness. I just had to speak up at some point. Will go back to my usual reading mode now:cool:

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
In the Lisa GF paths Lisa says she is not into girls and only like boys.:firstimekiss:
Sorry to dash your hopes but I do not want to see Alice and Lisa going at it.:WutFace:
Kira said something not to deny the joy of a samesex partner in the lessons and she did quite well with Olivia in their 3somes, so to me, there´s hope
3.gif

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Kira said something not to deny the joy of a samesex partner in the lessons and she did quite well with Olivia in their 3somes, so to me, there´s hope
View attachment 26402
Lisa GF path is not Olivia GF path and vice versa. Remember there is 3 games and or game paths to follow in this game and all 3 should not be considered the same.
Yes Kira said that and Lisa said she is not into girls. You do not get the convo in the Olivia GF path.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Lisa GF path is not Olivia GF path and vice versa. Remember there is 3 games and or game paths to follow in this game and all 3 should not be considered the same.
Yes Kira said that and Lisa said she is not into girls. You do not get the convo in the Olivia GF path.
However this could change with Vicky in the picture now....

D

Deleted member 42

anyone know if v0.9.0.007 fixes this bug ?

inyourface

May 30, 2017
hello I have completed the erotic massages, and Max gives massages without the panties, but I can not trigger anything else after that, Mom does not give me a HJ and Kira does not continue with the plan, so does Lisa, I can not pass of the first anal lessons with Kira BJ. Eric's already gone.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Changelog 0.9.0.007

Changed requirements for Lisa to agree on blowjob in the changing booth and the bathroom.

Fixed a bug when players were able to have anal sex with Lisa in the kitchen before she stops wearing panties in the house.

Fixed a bug when Alice would run for help with the spider when Kate is around, which would lead to conflicts between events.

Fixed some typos.

Fixed some situations with displaying the wrong avatar in the dialogs.

hello I have completed the erotic massages, and Max gives massages without the panties, but I can not trigger anything else after that, Mom does not give me a HJ and Kira does not continue with the plan, so does Lisa, I can not pass of the first anal lessons with Kira BJ. Eric's already gone.
Proper thread --->

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Yup, Lisa just recently discovered that she gets off when feeling helpless. Imagine what she can discover when she squirts from getting off getting fingered by her sister. You never know where curiosity leads, you know. Furthermore she feels comfortable when Kira is around, so there´s always room for surprises ... and hopes, alot of hopes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where did you download the game?
Those "menu" options are not in the cracked version on here. Crack version looks like this. continue.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@micmitja
Thanks.

Well that sucks :(, i still can't find a solution for this bug.

Please post your problem here:
And I will try and help you.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes