Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Honestly, if we are going to talk about things to be added to the game I have a few ideas that hopefully wouldn't be to extreme.

1) It would be nice to have the option to give Massage in different places. Mom in Lounge and by pool, Alice in lounge and Bedroom. Also, would be nice to add options for Lisa and Kira as well. Heck Massage Lisa could help/expand the romance options for her.

2) A set of items to buy both online and when out shopping to give as gifts (mood boost and possible Relationship boost). Things like Flowers, Sweets, stuffed toys, and such. This could be set up similar to the 'Special Books'.

3) Something during the day in the later game so the pool is useful and there isn't so much empty time. Maybe let Max swim with one or more of the women. Possibly massages as mentioned above. Heck, just a 'Chat' option that helps mood and uses an hour would be nice.

I like the idea to have the women take the initiative some times. Like Alice Rewarding Max in the later game after the Evening Massage.

Oh, I know it might not be hugely popular, but it would be nice to be able to just sleep, and maybe a cuddle option when we stay with Alice after 'Heroically Rescuing' her from the 'Horrible EVIL Giant Nasty' Spiders. :)

And now we return you to your regularly scheduled program. :)

Last edited:

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I cant trigger the BJ from Ann. Im in her room at 3 AM in Thursday and nothing happens. Somebody help? jajajaj

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
I hope Eric come back...
WTF is this shit!?:FeelsGoodMan:

Ok~ we have to admit that Eric gives players a strong feeling, no matter it's hate ,love , excitement , anxiety ,hopeless watching ,fury of being robbed. He does it successfully.
Like Cersei Lannister and Petyr Baelish in Game of Thrones, people love or hate them somehow.
They flavor the novel ,make it taste great.Could u imagine no killing,no scam,no scheme, nothing bitter and sour in Game of Thrones?Everything is going smooth, there will be no 7 seasons then.
I don't like Eric, but i am willing to read a story with him.
Be open-minded! :p
Don't blame DS bringing us some bitch and son of bitch, do blame him not sculpt them character alive.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes