a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No, I get it, but it eventually can become ntr, once you start a relationship. Besides, with Kira, it pretty much DOES become ntr, once eric starts blackmailing her to have sex with him. Or when Eric takes over Lisa's sex ed.

I mean, there are clear instances of ntr, even if Eric didn't actually start of as an ntr antagonist, but rather just an asshole.
If Eric does Lisa sex ed then she never becomes Max's GF so there for none NTR.
Kira never becomes Max's GF or wife or significant partner so once again none NTR
No mater what Eric does with Alice Max still gets sex with her in 2 ways so none NTR.
As for mom as long as Eric stays no relationship can start so once again none NTR.

Eric is just an asshole that needs to be taken care of is all.
2 ways to play this game.
1. You become a sexless lapdog for Eric.
2. You get rid of his ass and have fun with your family.
Both are still none NTR.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'll do that, but the future of this game does involve Eric. If DS wants to finish this ga me, he needs to either remove or finish the Eric story line.
Eric story is finish and there is no reason to remove him, he is very easy to beat.

Oct 10, 2017
I don't really care about Erick, It's fine if he's gone, and it would be fine if there was a branch of the game where you could have him as you lapdog, Reverse NTR? Netori? but... how can you guys live without knowing what happened behind those closed doors when he was with Alice or Lisa? I die a little when I see that this pussy protag doesn't even have the balls to peek while being cucked. I wish there was a mod that showed me what happened there, i've seen pics, but... meh.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
As soon as i reading something about NTR, Eric, Cunt***, i skip this post.There is no special attention necessary! No one should react to questions, suggestions. Otherwise we have again a barren discussion. I guess, it´s TCMS job to stop these posts.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Ok~ we have to admit that Eric gives players a strong feeling, no matter it's hate ,love , excitement , anxiety ,hopeless watching ,fury of being robbed. He does it successfully.
Like Cersei Lannister and Petyr Baelish in Game of Thrones, people love or hate them somehow.
They flavor the novel ,make it taste great.Could u imagine no killing,no scam,no scheme, nothing bitter and sour in Game of Thrones?Everything is going smooth, there will be no 7 seasons then.
I don't like Eric, but i am willing to read a story with him.
Be open-minded! :p
Don't blame DS bringing us some bitch and son of bitch, do blame him not sculpt them character alive.
So ... True ... :cool:
WITHOUT Eric, this game will became super ordinary VN-sex-grinding-slider-incest-game.
The urge to beat Eric, the sever punishment if taking slow of Eric influence, this is just what made the game special.
You will feel the different, like really opposite feeling, before and after finishing Eric by "kick" him out the house.
Really F'ing hell feeling when Eric in the house, after his "out", the game just felt ordinary. Yes, I got the "I WIN, biatch!" feeling, but then ... :FeelsBadMan: ... without challenge and/or rivalry, man are nothing and life is boring.

Reactions: firevoodoo

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
It doesn't have to be an Eric. But a challenge for once would be nice. Look over at Bad Brother Story. Is the Stealthgame buggy, heck yeah, it's buggy as fuck. But at least it gives me smth to deal with. A challenge. I get it, this Visual Novel here is just that, a Visual Novel. I'm at a point, where I didn't consider BB as a game anymore. Please remove the game tag and use a Book/Story/Novel tag instead. Don't get me wrong. I like BB, but not as game.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
So ... True ... :cool:
WITHOUT Eric, this game will became super ordinary VN-sex-grinding-slider-incest-game.
The urge to beat Eric, the sever punishment if taking slow of Eric influence, this is just what made the game special.
You will feel the different, like really opposite feeling, before and after finishing Eric by "kick" him out the house.
Really F'ing hell feeling when Eric in the house, after his "out", the game just felt ordinary. Yes, I got the "I WIN, biatch!" feeling, but then ... :FeelsBadMan: ... without challenge and/or rivalry, man are nothing and life is boring.
Eric just about made me quit the game. It wasn't a challenge. It was punishment for playing the game. Like a lot of other players, I stumbled upon this forum and found a save where someone else had already beat him, otherwise I wouldn't have kept playing. I had tried my best against him on my own, and everything I did just made him worse. Yes, there's walkthroughs out there to make him easier. But it's like saying "well, with the walkthrough, instead or raping you every night, Eric only fucks you on the weekends". It still sucks, even if it's better than the alternative. Eric adds nothing to the game in his current incarnation, and never will because of what he represents to a lot of players. If he was taken out of the game, it would improve the game overall. There are plenty of better ways to add some challenge to the game without someone as powerful and dominating as Eric.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Eric just about made me quit the game. It wasn't a challenge. It was punishment for playing the game. Like a lot of other players, I stumbled upon this forum and found a save where someone else had already beat him, otherwise I wouldn't have kept playing. I had tried my best against him on my own, and everything I did just made him worse. Yes, there's walkthroughs out there to make him easier. But it's like saying "well, with the walkthrough, instead or raping you every night, Eric only fucks you on the weekends". It still sucks, even if it's better than the alternative. Eric adds nothing to the game in his current incarnation, and never will because of what he represents to a lot of players. If he was taken out of the game, it would improve the game overall. There are plenty of better ways to add some challenge to the game without someone as powerful and dominating as Eric.
I respect your opinion, truly. But for me, after playing hundreds of perverts games, which almost all of them are just building character to fuck the chicks ... I need different atmosphere, that is a nemesis, urgency and tact to finish a game. Maybe I'm SM ... who knows.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I respect your opinion, truly. But for me, after playing hundreds of perverts games, which almost all of them are just building character to fuck the chicks ... I need different atmosphere, that is a nemesis, urgency and tact to finish a game. Maybe I'm SM ... who knows.
I've played in games with a nemesis. But they've always been beatable through some common sense actions. You could deflect them away from the objects of your affections fairly easily as well. If you lost to your nemesis, you could honestly say it was because you chose poorly or screwed up. With Eric, virtually everything you do is designed to fail. And I haven't run into a game either where your nemesis succeeds so easily and thoroughly into turning people against you. That's another major factor that just turns people against Eric. I've played tons of hentai games, and AIF games as well. Eric wasn't refreshing at all after that. He was the most frustrating part of what until then I thought had been one of more promising games I'd played.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I've played in games with a nemesis. But they've always been beatable through some common sense actions. You could deflect them away from the objects of your affections fairly easily as well. If you lost to your nemesis, you could honestly say it was because you chose poorly or screwed up. With Eric, virtually everything you do is designed to fail. And I haven't run into a game either where your nemesis succeeds so easily and thoroughly into turning people against you. That's another major factor that just turns people against Eric. I've played tons of hentai games, and AIF games as well. Eric wasn't refreshing at all after that. He was the most frustrating part of what until then I thought had been one of more promising games I'd played.
I think the Dev want to show the reality in his game, or maybe randomly/incidentally make it so. If you do want to "de-flower" every character before Eric, that is impossible. Eric will "break" every chicks in the game, and we must take it all back, or became pure looser, if you choose Max to do so. I'm experience these feeling in real life, not on sex life or incest of course. I have been beat by someone, totaly-brutally beat down. Then slowly for years, I gain my respect back, and people who've been swayed by my nemesis realize they have been used by him. This game bring me these feeling. Indeed I hate to remind these feeling, but we love, me at least, love fiction story (movie, books, games) base on reality experience.

Reactions: Techn0magier

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So many players never found out how to easy beat Eric.

Just 2 simple rules to follow until you kick his ass out of the house.
1. Keep less than 500 in Max's pocket.
2. Do not start any quest with Lisa.

Thats it, you can go to war or stay his friend until you kick his ass out.
Eric will not touch any one other than Ann, that is Ann's boyfriend. Yes he may peep at Alice and that pic will put him back in his place for a while and another pic will put him back.
You can have as much fun as you can at 3 am with Kira and no blackmail will happen, you can do both photo shots and no blackmail will happen.
Thats it, follow the 2 rules above and Eric is just a pussy cat.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
So many players never found out how to easy beat Eric.

Just 2 simple rules to follow until you kick his ass out of the house.
1. Keep less than 500 in Max's pocket.
2. Do not start any quest with Lisa.

Thats it, you can go to war or stay his friend until you kick his ass out.
Eric will not touch any one other than Ann, that is Ann's boyfriend. Yes he may peep at Alice and that pic will put him back in his place for a while and another pic will put him back.
You can have as much fun as you can at 3 am with Kira and no blackmail will happen, you can do both photo shots and no blackmail will happen.
Thats it, follow the 2 rules above and Eric is just a pussy cat.
The reason they never figured out those rules is that they’re counterintuitive. Basically, the way to minimize Eric is not to play the game. Don’t acquire money. Don’t try to have incest in the incest game. Live in Eric’s shadow for a while and don’t do anything to oppose him. The whole idea isn’t pleasant to think about now, and it was far less happy to live through while I was trying to play it. So I just opted out, found this website and the saves, and try to pretend Eric never happened.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes