a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry I usually keep my peace with come to Eric coz I don't want to cause any dissension , but is there a written rule somewhere you can only post anti-Eric content?
Coz I see ppl ranting about how Eric break the game all day long and no harassments are done to them..
But any post on how Eric makes the game better needs to be "silenced" because its an contributing to an endless cycle.
Don't get me wrong , I am not trying to raise pro Eric issues, I have my own opinions on "Eric" issues too but am sick of these Eric comments too so I keep my silence.

But it seem like currently there are only restrictions on talking about Eric unless you cursing him.
I am all in for silencing Eric shitz , how about helping to silence anti Eric rants too?
Its because players bring there misconception from mods to the real game and they just don't understand that Eric story is done but they still want more because the mods are given them more and they think its the way the game is.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I wonder if I should play Olivia path till the end of 0.9. Is it for 1.0 necessary? Or Olivia comes around in Lisa´s path?! Do we have furthermore two (three) paths?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wonder if I should play Olivia path till the end of 0.9. Is it for 1.0 necessary? Or Olivia comes around in Lisa´s path?! Do we have furthermore two (three) paths?
We don't know yet how or even if they will combine.
DS could bring in Alice to teach sex to Lisa and then Olivia and Lisa have more fun with Max.
Or aunt Kira will come in again and teach Lisa everything like she does in the Lisa GF path.
We just don't know what will happen.
The 2 new scene pics we have seen of Lisa peeping on Max and Alice could be from Lisa GF path and the one where she is setting on Alic's bed with Max, oh well we will just have to wait.

During Lisa GF path Lisa told Max she wanted to watch him have sex with other girls and now we get a pic of her peeping and so on.

Damn it all to hell @DarkSilver , dang it, dang it and just dang it some more.:p

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
I am really sorry for you, Eric story is done and he (Eric) will not allow you to have sex with Ann.
He told you that he will only allow you so much and no matter what you want your not getting sex with Ann while he is still in the game. (At least that is the way it was in my game back in v7.3 when I tried all paths.)
No it's not done.
It's suspended at this moment.(higher priority now are romance and sex without disturbance)
With hacker's help ,Eric will let u have sex with Ann ,but u have to pay with Alice...He's such an asshole.:mad:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No it's not done.
It's suspended at this moment.(higher priority now are romance and sex without disturbance)
With hacker's help ,Eric will let u have sex with Ann ,but u have to pay with Alice...He's such an asshole.:mad:
You must be talking about a mod for this in not in the real game.
Not 1 of my many playthroughs of this game has anything like this or even hint at something like this but I have heard of mods doing it.

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
You must be talking about a mod for this in not in the real game.
Not 1 of my many playthroughs of this game has anything like this or even hint at something like this but I have heard of mods doing it.
Plz see it yourself ,i have uploaded the pics. #12880
That's not contents from a Mod ,it's DS's original story.
And the story couldn't be called as "Done":oops:
The deal is still there, Max is still considering.:confounded:
I don't want to trade Alice ,and i want to know will DS make us suffer:FeelsBadMan: or we can punch Eric's face in the future:FeelsGoodMan:.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No it's not done.
I have seen part of the convo and it ended with Eric telling Max to go fuck off (or something to that effect.)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Finally reach the end of current version. So this game is ...
Arnold_Approve_250.jpg Arnold_NOT_Approve_250.jpg
Pros :
- Nearly everything ! (model selection, facial expression, story telling, dialog, motive ... it's HORMONAL!!!)
Cons :
- Unfriendly Newbie game (Eric factor), txs god already lots of walkthrough.
- Blue Balls game ! (Bad events lining planning)
- Too many scenes need more additional pictures, so not so static. (ex. Alice-Max-blog-event doggystyle, only 2-4 pics)
- Inconsistency between events. (ex. after 100% Alice's Blog quest, yet on Kate-Alice scene, Alice like never knew Max)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
While focus is Max, Kira "the Flirty Kunoichi" is the bridge of this game.
I dare DS make story where Kira become (recruited/blackmailed to) the enemy side.

Oct 10, 2017
I totally forgot about checking DmD!!!, I remember having a glimpse of it and thinkind "oh I should chek this one" but I forgot. Thank you for reminding me of it's existance hahahaha.

if it wasnt for eric the most hated fictional creation in all of mankind this thread wouldnt have 600 pages.look at DmD.its got more patreons but no ntr(at least until day 10 where i am)its had more updates than BB and still half the pages this thread does.eric made this game famous

Oct 10, 2017
just replayed the whole game to have some checkpoints, only mod I used is Ikaruga X for the cheats, this scene was added on 0.8 and seems to have been slightly extended in 0.9, atleast that's what I understand after looking at the guide.

I have seen part of the convo and it ended with Eric telling Max to go fuck off (or something to that effect.)

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
If DarkSilver is looking for a way to slow progress with Ann and Lisa, I honestly think he should go back and rework Eric.

Find a way to incentivize keeping him around and holding the friendship together for a little while longer - maybe more voyeuristic opportunities for Eric / Lisa, Alice, Ann, Kira. Olivia? Kate!?! (I've been wanting to see Eric x Alice behind closed doors I admit) Or Max could blackmail him instead?

I think Eric's role would be a good place to stretch the story and create a couple more plot branches, or "opportunities" I guess you'd call them in-game.

I'm not that creative, but just a thought for @DarkSilver
someone got a crush on Eric and wants to see him work and being a watcher not a do'er, kinda weird though, playing a MC and hoping for the bad guy to win and control everything,

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes