Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
From what I get from you, IF DS ripped all the women out of the story so far and made this a homosexual love story between Max and Eric you would be fine with that if you WERE a contributor of his right?
Is that correct YES or NO?
Of course YES. DS, as the creator, has every right to make whatever he wants. On the other hand, the patrons have every right to make or not make any donation depending on whether they want to support DS or not. Just because the patrons donated for BB doesn't necessarily mean they will donate for a homosexual love story between Max and Eric.

I tell you what...I will answer #1...
Why not answer #2?
2. If patreon is a subscription game service, how much money have you spent on the subscription?
I tell you what ... I will answer #2 for you. The answer is zero because it is not a subscription game service.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. I never said those things. They are purely your assumptions because you tend to exaggerate and randomly make things up that nobody said or talked about, and then argue against the things you made up yourself.
2. This is exactly why I said you don't seem to understand what Patreon is. Patreon is a donation site, as simple as that.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
- new long term goals (seems that no one knows where the game story is going after 1.0)
I always thought that end goal should be a harem house where everyone is naked at all times and Max just freely having sex with any of them, and/or full house orgy.

Now that Kira sleeping naked on the couch is already acknowledged during family lunch, it would only be natural that the next step would more casual nudity in front of each other. This will then hopefully lead to casual sex in front of each other, which will then escalate into group sex with one another. Starting from in private until everyone is okay with it so they could go full blown orgy. Then end the game and move on to the next game.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I always thought that end goal should be a harem house where everyone is naked at all times and Max just freely having sex with any of them, and/or full house orgy.

Now that Kira sleeping naked on the couch is already acknowledged during family lunch, it would only be natural that the next step would more casual nudity in front of each other.
agree. but knowing that. the moment we reach this spot means the end of the game development. Sad times, but also happy for the moderators of this thread haha

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
just replayed the whole game to have some checkpoints, only mod I used is Ikaruga X for the cheats, this scene was added on 0.8 and seems to have been slightly extended in 0.9, atleast that's what I understand after looking at the guide.
I only did that in 7.3 and thats when I figured out how to shut him down at the start of the game.
So if its been added to in both v8 and v9 it could still be added to in v1.0 and on.
I for one will continue to shut him down at the beginning of the game no mater what and get rid of him asap once I get sensual massage part of cunning plan started.

Reactions: Templar Studios
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes