micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah well, but you need sleeping pills to drug mom for Olivia to come over ... so i suspect there´s not much talk about that.
Mom is pretty much clueless bout that relationship, there was few suggestions when Max told her that he got a girlfriend, but she didn't believe him lol. To be seen in some galaxy far far away in patch 1.2.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Mom is pretty much clueless bout that relationship, there was few suggestions when Max told her that he got a girlfriend, but she didn't believe him lol. To be seen in some galaxy far far away in patch 1.2.
3 rub-outs a day, movie training with Kira, movie training with mom ... still running around with a woody ... i wouldn´t believe him neither ...

but damn, i would like a scene with Oliva fingerbanging her moms pussy while Max fucks her in the Ass, and Ann watching it getting Strap-on´d by Kira.
Oh and Ann has to tongue kiss Olivias´ mom

Last edited:
Reactions: Herapa

Xearan

Jun 13, 2017
i really don't get you the one's who want clean vanila game without anything remotely on the fetish scale
from the last comments it's like
1. no ERIC !!! - Boo F**king Hoo, you got some competition in the game, that give abit of twist and makes the game less boring. you can always get rid of him or just play with cheats. but no, ERIC is taboo. news flash all the fun started with him are you that so prude\ timid that you cannot stand another dick #1 ?!
2. no incest - it's called big brother. not big neighbour or big boyfriend, for f**k sake he lives with a hot family female members, and he doesn't leave the house. besides it's a game. fantasy. fegment of a dirty sexual imagination set it free fellows pervs let you oedipus complex\electra complex run wild... in the game
3. no bi\lesbian\trans - what the F dudes ?! mom and aunt? sis on sis? mom dau ? lesbians are heaven made!! we all grew up on girl on girl fantasy! about trans or bi for me as a bi male, it will be great to see because of the twist and i'm sure it will add up the gameand spice it and be welcomed with some other players here.
4. no fetish - no bdsm, no any other fetish (like for me the smoking fetish), no threesomes 4somes 5somes wholesomes or any way you want. come on, it's fantasy. it's not your wife mother sister gf or any real person you know. be abit wild, it's not the real life with the usual mf fm stuff
I agree with your first point, which is unfortunate, I was hoping to spy around the house with the camera hoping to catch Eric's training of Lisa or Alice. Or scenes such as when you tell Lisa that Ann was looking for her she doesn't return and you catch her participating with Eric and Ann

Reactions: rave

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I agree with your first point, which is unfortunate, I was hoping to spy around the house with the camera hoping to catch Eric's training of Lisa or Alice. Or scenes such as when you tell Lisa that Ann was looking for her she doesn't return and you catch her participating with Eric and Ann
Sorry over 75% of players don't want to see this and its not even needed, Max is a great peeping tom and is all he needs.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Sorry over 75% of players don't want to see this and its not even needed, Max is a great peeping tom and is all he needs.
But Alice is peeking on cam... when mom and Max fuck in his room, she even got completely naked and fully "enjoyed" it :D So the point is... it's fun :p

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
It's probably closer to 85% or even 90%. I've seen two users at max discus this per page. Un like us who can have five people talking about the same thing at once.

Reactions: a1fox3

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Actually depends on how much time it takes the dev to make it possible... and at what cost (delay release) and how much of a trouble to make it possible is... if it takes a day... I don't see a harm in it :D

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Really adds SOME things to the game... fuck Alice in bathroom after night out, BJ from Alice in front of the TV, 69 with mom in front of the TV <3
Yeah have seen the arts there are tons of them, but there were lots of issues when next patch comes and leave things broken, so even if i like them no matter how much i would rather not replay game because of it, but thats me. But guys are good thats for sure. Makes waiting till next patch way easier.

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Yeah have seen the arts there are tons of them, but there were lots of issues when next patch comes and leave things broken, so even if i like them no matter how much i would rather not replay game because of it, but thats me. But guys are good thats for sure. Makes waiting till next patch way easier.
Oh, I've seen some art with Kate and Max in a hallway.. that was amazing.. wonder why is not in-game :D

rave

May 29, 2017
I was being a little on the reserve side is all, I am thinking its over 95% don't want it.
i hate it when people throwing numbers, from what i saw on few disscutions here the two parties for and against are similar at size few members to here or there
sure you and the other members here who don't like eric are active and respectable members, and i very much think that at some point eric will be gone and forgoten, but i and as it seems not just me, want to see more from his story. he is part of the story and adds up. without him . it's just max go around fucking away family members repeatedly without any story or something spicy

buy as it seems the dev thinks like you so i guess we'll wait for fan art for this and anything else

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes