Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
i hate it when people throwing numbers, from what i saw on few disscutions here the two parties for and against are similar at size few members to here or there
sure you and the other members here who don't like eric are active and respectable members, and i very much think that at some point eric will be gone and forgoten, but i and as it seems not just me, want to see more from his story. he is part of the story and adds up. without him . it's just max go around fucking away family members repeatedly without any story or something spicy

buy as it seems the dev thinks like you so i guess we'll wait for fan art for this and anything else
But I sent hired goons after Eric... he's not my problem and as far as I'm concerned he's dead... at least for me :D

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
See, he's enjoying himself too much, and he doesn't deserve it... The arrogance of that man... the shear nerve of him talking to Max (me) that way he did... oh, he gets to angry mob anytime, any day :D
Person at Kate's mom club says to Max, while looking at Eric "Sorry sir we have never had this problem before"x'D

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
See, he's enjoying himself too much, and he doesn't deserve it... The arrogance of that man... the shear nerve of him talking to Max (me) that way he did... oh, he gets to angry mob anytime, any day :D
Be ready less than 24 hours for DmD 0.14 and a week for DoD 0.8 and MSN 0.5 and if we lucky for PL 0.4.Some days later BB 1.0.Sadly long wait for TGR 0.5

Last edited:

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
i dont know all those abbreviations but this seems like its going to be an awesome couple days.
Hell yeah... it would :p

DmD - Dating my Daughter
DoD - Dreams of Desire
BB - Big Brother
PL - Parental Love
TGR - The Gift Reloaded (I doubt that this would go, it's ON HOLD in Patreon)
MSN - My Sweet Neigbours

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hell yeah... it would :p

DmD - Dating my Daughter
DoD - Dreams of Desire
BB - Big Brother
PL - Parental Love
TGR and MSN - no idea :)
Gosh darn it PL coming to, well it will have to take a back seat to DmD and BB.:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Herapa

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
MSN= My Sweet Neighbors
Not sure what TGR stands for. The gift reloaded thought game was postponed indefinitely. Yeah they changed back to [Abandoned] on this forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3 and Herapa

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
I thing its to do with the pills Kira gives you, as she said that they have some side effects I can't remember what she said they was were but that could explain going to the doctors.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes