armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Are you a patreon? Because there are many posts that aren't previews and are just polls, news or calendar pictures. I might be wrong since here on F95 we only got all the previews organized since 0.5. I will put the links in the bottom of ths post if anyone is interested in checking it out. But regardless of who is right this numbers of previews is insane, we might have already seen more than 10% of all new scenes before even playing the new version of the game.

No chance in hell those are fake, they are way too good and similar to DS usual style. If they end up being fake I would lick my shoe.

This must be Ann's path with DS trying to put Olivia in all paths. It would be a clever way of introducing Max to Olivia in the Lisa GF path, Max goes to visit the good doctor and finds out that her daugther is Lisa's classmate.

(0.5):
(0.6):
(0.7):
(0.8):
(0.9):
(1.0):
Hehe I have them all from here and other sites too.Even 0.4
(0.4):
Here all for 0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How many 18 year olds go to school everyday?
Sorry A1, but the truth of the matter is that Lisa going to school everyday does suggest she is under 18.
There is no mention of her being IN college just that she wanted to go to college if they could afford it.
It depends on there birth date and if it is after like my son's in Sept. he could not start at age 4 when he would have turn 5 the first week of school so his senior year he was 18 at the start of the school. Many, many are 18 while in the senior year.

And the intro said as much that Lisa is 18 and Max is 1 year older.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
are you ready for a very big disappointment AGAIN sponsored again by @DarkSilver ?
For we are Sisyphus doom to roll the boulder up every day for all eternity "except it's month instead of every day:D"
I've got low expectations. I'm torn between being afraid that we won't get a real sex scene with Ann or Lisa for several more updates, and being afraid we get one and it doesn't make sense and is too short. DS seems to be taking other advice to heart, but still hasn't lengthened the sex scenes at all. The best one I remember offhand is when Kate films Max and Alice having sex.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
High school seniors everywhere. I was 18 for the last 5 1/2 months of my senior year.
My birthday is in September, so I turned eighteen years old literally in my first month my senior year of high school.
It depends on there birth date and if it is after like my son's in Sept. he could not start at age 4 ....And the intro said as much that Lisa is 18 and Max is 1 year older.
Splitting hairs here...She is barely over 17 if she is just 18 and the idea that the dates might line up correctly is not something a person reviewing a game for underaged characters is going to hinge his review on...
Just saying....

And Yes DS said they were all above 18 but then wrote a story that doesn't really fit that description.
Perhaps if he added an 18th Birthday celebration early on in the story or made her graduate HS during it he could make the case more easily...

In any case as I have previously stated with my Message from KST, the Reviews are regarding what is posted on Patreon and they aren't going through every game to see if it is compliant with their guidelines....
Just reviewing actual games where someone complains that there is truly child abuse or an Adult taking advantage of a child in a corruption game.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I wouldn't be too bothered if there wasn't sex with Ann yet, all I really care is if this is gonna be a good update, and I don't think having sex with her is a requirement

Reactions: Xaos and a1fox3

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just complementing, it's perfectly possible that we have a disapointing sex scene with Ann, where nothing is shown and everything is left for the imagination, like most in the game right now

So yeah, I'm not really that excited by the thought of max fucking her or lisa, not like I was before the sex scenes with Alice

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes