Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Is it just me or is there a lack of romance and it gets bigger every update? One of my favorite scenes is with alice in the bath after the first partynight or the talk after the first blogstreams. Dunno if im the only one but it does haveso much potential. But im not a dev. Probably its just hard to get everyone happy?
It's not just you. It has been mentioned that DS has trouble with 'Romance and Incest'. Personally I think that there could have been romance if DS established the characters as family but treated them as HOT neighbors or roommates. NO Max is not included in the hot statement. :) Have Ann/Mom be hot Milf next door, and Lisa as the slightly older babe from across the hall. Kira as Ann's visiting friend. The Lisa/Max would be tougher since they share a room.

This would just be for developing the relationships. In the game they could still be family, would just have been a different mindset for developing the romance between them.

Just a thought form an ooky and spooky mind. :)

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it just me or is there a lack of romance and it gets bigger every update? One of my favorite scenes is with alice in the bath after the first partynight or the talk after the first blogstreams. Dunno if im the only one but it does haveso much potential. But im not a dev. Probably its just hard to get everyone happy?
Yes there is a lack of romance and we need it in this game.
At least between Lisa and Max while doing 1 of the Lisa GF paths.
Just look what DS did to Max when him and Lisa meet Vicky for the first time. He turn Max into a total jerk not worthy of any relationship. I say bullshit to that, instead of turning him into a total jerk he could have turn him into not only a loving brother to Lisa but a lover to.
Everything up to v9 was great and was looking good for Max and Lisa to have a great romancing relationship but no we get Vicky and Lisa turning into sex perverts.
Lisa's romance convo with Max should have taken them into a loving relationship but instead we get Vicky and crap for Max and Lisa.
I want to see Kissing and a Loving Relationship for Max and Lisa not this crap we are getting.
Nothing and I do mean nothing through v8 lead us to believe what happen in v9. V9 almost feels like someone else wrote it and not @DarkSilver

Reactions: drud and Kalf

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
Yes there is a lack of romance and we need it in this game.
At least between Lisa and Max while doing 1 of the Lisa GF paths.
Just look what DS did to Max when him and Lisa meet Vicky for the first time. He turn Max into a total jerk not worthy of any relationship. I say bullshit to that, instead of turning him into a total jerk he could have turn him into not only a loving brother to Lisa but a lover to.
Everything up to v9 was great and was looking good for Max and Lisa to have a great romancing relationship but no we get Vicky and Lisa turning into sex perverts.
Lisa's romance convo with Max should have taken them into a loving relationship but instead we get Vicky and crap for Max and Lisa.
I want to see Kissing and a Loving Relationship for Max and Lisa not this crap we are getting.
Nothing and I do mean nothing through v8 lead us to believe what happen in v9. V9 almost feels like someone else wrote it and not @DarkSilver
Ikr. But tbh max doesnt care at all. Except for some rarely moments. I really like the Lisa Gf path too (or love :D) but max doesnt get a "change" in his personality and sometimes it gets even worse.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This convo between Lisa and Max shows a deep and hart felt interest for romance for both of them and all through the game up to v8 it seems we were going to get it then v9 comes and now it is crap for Lisa and Max.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What came in v9 was nothing what this convo was about.
@DarkSilver

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
This convo between Lisa and Max shows a deep and hart felt interest for romance for both of them and all through the game up to v8 it seems we were going to get it then v9 comes and now it is crap for Lisa and Max.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What came in v9 was nothing what this convo was about.
@DarkSilver
v9 started off promising, then suddenly took a downward dive as far as the Lisa and Max romance thing went.

Lisa: Well, let's not fool around with each other then if we're going to try dating. We'll just be like a romantic couple just starting out.
Max: Okay, I love you Lisa.
Lisa: Just kidding! I still want oral and anal with you, and I want to fuck other people, and watch you do the same. Hey, you want to fuck the girl at the counter? I want to watch you do her!

Reactions: Kalf and a1fox3

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
Is that fan art or are those previews? I don't think DS has posted any new previews :hushedface:

Either way, outstanding material :heartcoveredeyes:
Is it "not official" official arts. If you know what I mean ;) I can't tell you more.

Btw, all images from every update have some letter in filename. For example, images from v0.9 have "f-" before main name. So images from v1.0 will be have letter "a-" in filenames. Because images what I share here called as a-clinic-19.png and a-momdressing-8.png

P.S.: or DS will read this and all will be change XD

Reactions: fsck

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Is it "not official" official arts. If you know what I mean ;) I can't tell you more.

Btw, all images from every update have some letter in filename. For example, images from v0.9 have "f-" before main name. So images from v1.0 will be have letter "a-" in filenames. Because images what I share here called as a-clinic-19.png and a-momdressing-8.png

P.S.: or DS will read this and all will be change XD
Well, in that case, you sir, are a true hero, and I salute you :extremelyhappy:

Last edited:

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
v9 started off promising, then suddenly took a downward dive as far as the Lisa and Max romance thing went.

Lisa: Well, let's not fool around with each other then if we're going to try dating. We'll just be like a romantic couple just starting out.
Max: Okay, I love you Lisa.
Lisa: Just kidding! I still want oral and anal with you, and I want to fuck other people, and watch you do the same. Hey, you want to fuck the girl at the counter? I want to watch you do her!
don't forget the "want an open relation and a real boyfriend"

Reactions: Corambis
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes