Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I have to ask...What criteria are you using to call this a success? The money? Cause that's all about the $40 price tag for first look. Does he have more sponsors than any other games have? I doubt it.
He has over 2800 patrons and earn more cash than anyone (maybe except for DMD but who knows). He's succesful for sure even tho it doesn't look like artistic success. As for a game it is heavily scripted indeed and certainly not something sophisticated but it feels different than most games when you start it even if it's only illusion.

Reactions: Corambis

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
My theory is that the Doctor visit has nothing to do with the next movie and is just Ann concerned with Max's "carpal tunnel".
yup and Ann catches them red handed, literally.

Would be another good way of introducing Olivia and her Mom in the Lisa GF path.
We come up with way more creative ways to introduce her than DS can ever dream of:cool:

Reactions: KaiserST

roboto2.0

Aug 20, 2017
Dear Dark Silver
It's just a request nothing more
If it's possible then please add's few content or event of halloween theam in the next version of your game.
It will be a great pleasure for the players of Big Brother
Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i dont know how this mod work
How what mod works?

Best place to get answers to how a mod works is to ask in the mod thread and not here in the original main game thread, this is for the none modded game.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
My theory is that the Doctor visit has nothing to do with the next movie and is just Ann concerned with Max's "carpal tunnel".

Would be another good way of introducing Olivia and her Mom in the Lisa GF path.
I disagree that doctor visit is about Max's "carpal tunnel" thing, purely based on the "fill it up" preview, she'd be the worst doctor in the world if she thought Max's cum/urine had anything at all to do with his wrists. Also as i said previously, based on the dialogue I'm pretty sure by now Ann knows the whole "carpal tunnel" thing is bullshit.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
He has over 2800 patrons and earn more cash than anyone (maybe except for DMD but who knows). He's succesful for sure even tho it doesn't look like artistic success. As for a game it is heavily scripted indeed and certainly not something sophisticated but it feels different than most games when you start it even if it's only illusion.
No he has HAD 2800 Patreons TOTAL! But he has and has averaged about 25-30 Patreons a month.
What I'm getting at is it feels different only because of the Engine he is using. And he isn't even really using the engine to it's fullest and best capabilities. As for the gameplay it's just like all the others...Click through the script and hope there is a choice that helps you progress. Go to another room and repeat.
The only real difference is that because he is using Unity, he doesn't have to force you into the room with the next script like most games do. He lets you find that room with the exception of breakfast and Dinner.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
One of the factors I consider that makes this game a success, besides the huge amount of money DS is making, is how popular and viewed this thread is on F95. Just look at the data we have here, almost 5 millions views, over 14K posts and god know how many downloads. I'm pretty sure this is the most discussed game in the site when it comes to views.
12K of those posts being a back and forth argument regarding Eric and NTR....
And look at how many people have complained after each release!
It's a well known game....Has great renders and comes out pretty much bug free from day 1.
So where other games bug themselves out of audiences who give up on playing a frustrating bug riddled game the ones who have tried this game despite the frustrations with pace, lack of hardcore images and whisper of a story, continue to download and play it while they wait for some other game to be released.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
[/QUOTE]Hey when did Kira said that? I really don't remember.[/QUOTE]

Just before the 2nd photoshoot with mom... but I'm using diamond mod... so it could be from there... I don't know :) But it fucking rocks :D

Edit: My bad... it's part of the Lisa GF path... Max wanted more... He confronted Kira for the phrase: "Don't fuck without me..."

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey when did Kira said that? I really don't remember.[/QUOTE]

Just before the 2nd photoshoot with mom... but I'm using diamond mod... so it could be from there... I don't know :) But it fucking rocks :D[/QUOTE]
I remember that comment from Kira.The only mod I use is for money and I didn't even use it since 0.4
BTW there is something wrong with site?Can't download pictures and the reply is funny.

Reactions: KaiserST and Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Hey when did Kira said that? I really don't remember.
Just before the 2nd photoshoot with mom... but I'm using diamond mod... so it could be from there... I don't know :) But it fucking rocks :D[/QUOTE]
I remember that comment from Kira.The only mod I use is for money and I didn't even use it since 0.4
BTW there is something wrong with site?Can't download pictures and the reply is funny.[/QUOTE]

It's a bit laggy...

Hmmm... I fucked the quoting in my post...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just before the 2nd photoshoot with mom... but I'm using diamond mod... so it could be from there... I don't know :) But it fucking rocks :D
BTW there is something wrong with site?Can't download pictures and the reply is funny.[/QUOTE]

It's a bit laggy...

Hmmm... I fucked the quoting in my post...[/QUOTE]
BTW this is not me asking that.I answer that question by maybe.

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
BTW there is something wrong with site?Can't download pictures and the reply is funny.

It's a bit laggy...

Hmmm... I fucked the quoting in my post...
BTW this is not me asking that.I answer that question by maybe.
How is it now? :D

Edit: It was my bad... I fucked up the quotes... sorry

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I see you are a man of culture as well.

Thanks to @Herapa and @armion82
I really didn't remembered that, I really should replay this game from the start.

On another news, apparently DS won't post any more previews this month and we there will be patreon silence until the release. (not confirmed but that's because he wants to have a few days of rest)
He will watch the full collection Halloween?I actualy enjoy more the Monster High movies.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@KaiserST I personally think the doctor visit is about how fast Max comes/is always hard. Given his age and those two things Ann might be worried about him so taken him to the doctors to get him checked out. That would be the only thing that would make sense for Doctor to be asking for a semen sample, unless its part of the movie, which is doubtful since real incest is the movies main selling point.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes