TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 30748

All resolutions being uploaded rn. Huge thanks to the kind anon for providing this :)
So to avoid spam, I'll make this post the calendar post. It will have all the pics for calendar and it will be updated as new one's come.
Disclaimer: Calendar pics are a bonus for patron's, they do not represent any scene in the game.

February: | | | |
View attachment 5554
March: | | | |
View attachment 5557
April: | | | |
View attachment 5555
May: | | | |
View attachment 5556
June: | | | |
View attachment 5558
July: | | | |
View attachment 7946
August: | |
View attachment 11600
September: | | | |
View attachment 17241
October: | | | |
View attachment 23922
November: | | | |
View attachment 30749

Note: Click to enlarge. Right click and open in a new tab for full resolution.
Note2: Click the "Here" to download all resolutions of the pic.

Huge thanks to the anon who provided these <3
Full resolution background / calendar pics added for november :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes shame to here that it could be his last for a long while if his court case doesn’t work out
I realy hope things will be sorted out and Epoch will be soon with us again.His Clara is on of the best looking Lara clones.
Also I have the feeling DS decide after all to go to BB 3.0 He will need Anna and Lisa for later so he just will give us polls after polls.Stilll hoping for some real actions with Kira.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
well, there´s a difference between "I can imagine to do better" and actually "being better". And since you´ve shown not much expertise in terms of writing , i highly doubt that.
As long as the idea exists, I don't have to be the one personally executing it. But if there is no vision, you can only get mediocrity.

P.S. DS's own stated goal on Patreon is creating the best erotic game, citing his expertise as a developer as a credit towards that goal.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
some interesting stuff i found

Something to remember about psychotherapy is it is usually biased towards what society thinks about any given subject regardless of the true nature of the incidents and thoughts they are provided. That is why Freud was so provocative at the time because he acknowledged the Mother/Son relationship as important at a time when any thought of sexual attraction to your Mother was deemed deviant. Freud sort of told everyone it was common...Probably made it more important that it was as he attributed it to everything! LOL

But the case is if he could achieve such a success if his game wasn't so believable at early stages. I doubt it. Way too many of similiar concepts around
His success is largely due to the Engine he is using (Unity, Not another Renpy or Relationship Sim) and the fact he didn't use cartoonish models for the characters like most of these games do. They don't have HHH tits or Big fat Bottoms nor do they look like they came from the local strip joint. His success has nothing to do with the believability since it is totally NOT BELIEVABLE that some kid stays at home all day, doesn't go to school, doesn't have a job, isn't pushed to get one either and blackmails his family. Even less believable is a Mother letting two supposed 18 year old Brother and Sister sleep in the same room as opposed to the Sisters sharing a room instead. What is the REAL cause of what people think of his success is that $40 Early View fee he charges which makes up most of the money people are using to call this game a success.

If I, as a layman, can imagine a better way to do it, then why can't the person supposedly intent on making the best erotic game on the market ? Again, not talking about finer dialogue details but overall presentation and atmosphere. As it is now, we have several people doing their own thing, simply being roommates for the most part.
Talking about engaging the whole family in it, not just the son. The game isn't just about Max and Ann after all.
If you are not turned on by BDSM then you would have a hard time making a good story about BDSM. DS is not really into Incest. How can he make a story EROTIC if he doesn't know or feel the aspects of that genre that makes it erotic?

Seriously though all these research are just motivated by someone's personal agenda(My personal opinion)
@baraka do you really think this is legit research
All research is legit...But Legit doesn't make it CORRECT!
Like statistical research, any research is only as good as the data used to make it and who picks the data to use?
The Author who uses his own biases and opinions to determine what to consider and what to ignore.
And as I said above, Most of these things are written from the same perspective society has in that all Incest is Bad, Abuse and Nonconsensual.
And the cases they reviewed probably were! Because who would go to a shrink to talk about how great their incest relationship is going? You only go to one if you are unhappy or the court orders you to meaning some crime is involved!

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys ,
Does anybody has all the images for all MODs like - Shopping MOD , Sedution MOD and Experimental MOD . For several cheated menu options all i could get the white images . But only few been able to get from cheat Image rip .
In my game BBv0.90006 , i have 1.31 gb for image folder with 1862 images in it .
Does anybody has more image content /... Share us the link to download.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi Guys ,
Does anybody has all the images for all MODs like - Shopping MOD , Sedution MOD and Experimental MOD . For several cheated menu options all i could get the white images . But only few been able to get from cheat Image rip .
In my game BBv0.90006 , i have 1.31 gb for image folder with 1862 images in it .
Does anybody has more image content /... Share us the link to download.
Go to the mod thread for those.

hi guys im playing the game from the start..i stuck with the new job quest,which max has to go to moms room at 3.00 am and mom gives him a blowjob..i think its bugged..do you have saves for this point ?
Wrong thread you need to ask here:

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
His success is largely due to the Engine he is using (Unity, Not another Renpy or Relationship Sim) and the fact he didn't use cartoonish models for the characters like most of these games do. They don't have HHH tits or Big fat Bottoms nor do they look like they came from the local strip joint. His success has nothing to do with the believability since it is totally NOT BELIEVABLE that some kid stays at home all day, doesn't go to school, doesn't have a job, isn't pushed to get one either and blackmails his family. Even less believable is a Mother letting two supposed 18 year old Brother and Sister sleep in the same room as opposed to the Sisters sharing a room instead. What is the REAL cause of what people think of his success is that $40 Early View fee he charges which makes up most of the money people are using to call this game a success.
You're right ofc. But in my opinion the most important thing that made him succesful is original gameplay. It's just different gameplay-wise than VNs and rpgmaker games and whole market back then was like that. I do agree with how not believable it is but early relations are much more believable than most incest games have due to their nature. His perspective which is not a perspective of a fan made Max just a horndog despised by his family. Additional male early in a game makes it rather different than other incest games back then and even now. On his main page you can read it suppose to be sandbox and it really had this feeling before he dumped his own ideas. There are many reasons for this success for sure. I'm really grateful for this game even tho I don't like it anymore as it made other devs more creative

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
You're right ofc. But in my opinion the most important thing that made him succesful is original gameplay. It's just different gameplay-wise than VNs and rpgmaker games and whole market back then was like that. I do agree with how not believable it is but early relations are much more believable than most incest games have due to their nature. His perspective which is not a perspective of a fan made Max just a horndog despised by his family. Additional male early in a game makes it rather different than other incest games back then and even now. On his main page you can read it suppose to be sandbox and it really had this feeling before he dumped his own ideas. There are many reasons for this success for sure. I'm really grateful for this game even tho I don't like it anymore as it made other devs more creative
I have to ask...What criteria are you using to call this a success? The money? Cause that's all about the $40 price tag for first look. Does he have more sponsors than any other games have? I doubt it.
What he has going for him is the fact his releases are relatively bug free from the get go which means if you paid the $40 you don't have to wait a week to get the final bug free version.
As for his gameplay the sandbox is a product of the Engine not the design. Unity's strength is first person perspective where most others use maps and overhead views to move around. But he hasn't leveraged that at all. All this game really is about is finding the room where new script happens and trigger it to make the next script available. There are no puzzles or open ended options on what to do really. Compared to a game like The Twist this almost seems like just a unity version of a Relationship/Date sim. Everything is scripted, nothing is random, and even when you find the script you need to do to move on you have to wait a week for the scripts to change.

And even then there are really only Two or Three conversations with choices you can make that have any effect on the story. The rest if you say the wrong thing it will just repeat the script until you make the right choice again.
I look at this more of an Easter Egg hunt than a Sandbox especially when compared to a game like the Twist.

Reactions: Blades1138

Tokay

Sep 25, 2017
t
I'm guessing that's a mac.

You need to pass the "-force-opengl" switch when starting the game, and you also need a patched version of wine to play.

Read this post for instructions regarding the patched version:

Once you have that, start the game with <path to your patched version>/wine BigBrother.exe -force-opengl
thnx fam. much appreciated :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

Funke420

Oct 25, 2017
So assuming I played the latest version, every scene is an image including the sex scenes? As in there isn't any animation or video included in this game..

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
so first time playing this and i want to give my first go a blind playthrough. this eric guy is shady looking and acting.

will he ever engage in sex with any of the 3 girls? it looks like he's trying to win them over with gifts.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes